Why aren't Americans allowed to own certain animals as pets?

Why aren't Americans allowed to own certain animals as pets?

Are you guys free or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOOfGQyE2hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h8rnHXV7A8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0DfGf4M3QZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because a nigger with a tiger just causes more problems than its worth

In most states, you can own any animal as long as you have a permit.

we think the same here aswell

just only with guns.

In Texas you can own as many tigers as you want. Best State.

There are certain diseases that can't be detected unless you kill the animal. The scent of it might attract ferals of it's species desiring to mate, taking them off natural migration course. It may attract predators that will otherwise prey on cats, small dogs and potentially children.
Also OP is a faggot.

Cute dog.

Still no correlation between gun ownership and homicide.

Depends on your state really. I'd like to have a pet groundhog myself but big gov won't have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOOfGQyE2hQ

Came on...

Is that deer yours? I always see you posting that deer.

How much proof do you need, foreign barbarian?

Here in Minnesota you come across people with all kinds of pets.

My cousin had a raccoon for a while
My friend has 2 deer
I had multiple birds that I saved growing up

Really depends on the state

bs graphs and relativizations

nice meme

>Why aren't Americans allowed to own certain animals as pets?
You can own whatever you want if you get the permits, or set up your organization correctly.
The big thing is making sure Jamal down the street doesn't get a wild hair and buy a Tiger with his drug money.
Can you imagine Jamal trying to teach a Tiger to fight by chaining it up and shit, then it eats Jamal is gets on the loose.
This is actually a really good reason not to let niggers own any animal.

In my state it's typically wild animals (make sense) and endangered animals (make sense)

You see what dindus and spics do with pit bulls, image what they'd do with other, more dangerous animals. You'd also have retarded White people adopting lions and shit.

By which you mean "objective facts that make you sad". The only "relativization" here was when you compared the US to countries like Romania and Greece.

but you alternative facts are fake news

Like almost everything it varies State by State.

Hans why you posting your wife on Sup Forums?

You're really gonna say "nice meme" to me and then give me a response that's literally only memes? Sad!

I love people with pet raccoons. Mostly because they're either sweet as cream
youtube.com/watch?v=h8rnHXV7A8Q
Or they're like terrible roommates.
youtube.com/watch?v=0DfGf4M3QZo

Weighing in from NoGunzLand.

Our local council has a law against keeping cloven hooved animals as pets.
You can imagine my Cyberdemon's disappointment when he found out.
Frankly, it was hell on earth.

Want to get a version that humans can read?

My doberman looks just like this deer.

>Why aren't Americans allowed to own certain animals as pets?
They are know to get a little frisky when they are drinking and well...

Is it blind?

You will leave that deer alone german

I've seen how you look at horses and dogs

Trump, is that you?

fag

Because women suffrage was a mistake.

Yeah, they can't even own niggers, what a disgrace.

Islam is Gay, we know that. Now you confirm Islam is retarded.

Too bad you cannot receive messages about your family and home. It's a pile of rubble and you family lives at the bottom of it, begging for food when we let them.

Your Caliphate is going very well. For us!

Brahhahahahaha!

>not allowed to own certain pets
There are more Tigers in captivity in the yards of private citizens in texas than there are in the fucking wild.

>I don't think so tim

post moar duur pics

Says the canandian, your dog is probably sucking your dick right now

I'm pretty soon to murder my dad. I am trying to get him to kill himself first though.

I think your dog has autism

OPkay going to get another cup of coffee. He doesn't want to talk to me. He came home drunk from the footballgay game yesturday. He was angry, so I called him a nigger. He struck my face, but he is such a fat meatball that all I had to do was hold his hands down. I told him I am superior to his impulsive nigger ways because I did not strike him back, but was still stronger than him. Now he doesn't want to talk to me. The guy has been scaring the shit out of me all my life, it's time for him to kill himself. Any tips?

It's afraid of you because your body was designed to kill it.

It's because our ancestors made the 13th amendment.

I'd eat that dear to be honest my family .

It is the best state in have been in, its just a shame everybody is fat, its hard on the aesthetics.

idiots

>It just looks really tasty, my mouth is watering a little.

Bison look so fucking tasty too

Your dog has pretty eyes

I had a pet possum named Petey growing up. My Dad accidently ran him over with the bushhog.

You better have called you dad a faggot for that.

Put me in the screencap.

you don't play with food

Newer breeds have clawed feet, you're in luck

Why are you always posting pics of a deer?

Here in Finland it´s not unusual to have a pet polar bear or reindeers in family.

some of my neighbors even have semi-wild polar bear visiting the house every few weeks. One time we gave vodka to the bear and it got aggressive as fuck,, we had to leave the house and could not enter there for few days because did not know if it was still angry

>Says the country which took Justine Bieber's monkey

I don't like Bieber, but taking someone's monkey is just low

Real reasons?

Likely because deer are fucking fine as they are and as they are treated now, they repopulate quite well, they do deer stuff just fine, albeit with a stark ability to make too many of themselves. So long as we meticulously maintain them through hunting and generally tracking their numbers with a goal of keeping their numbers where there is an abundance of food available from their environment, and not so many which enables diseases to become large concern to deer populations.

We do a better job of maintaining deer numbers, so long as dumbfuck hippies fuck off from their "muh bambi" or fallacious "nature's an all-knowing balance" bullshit.

Nature itself is not honed to live bottled as is.
Predators don't conserve, they eat and expand in large litters same as deer do, and wilderness isn't continent-wide anymore.
Nature doesn't give a fuck if they starve either. It doesn't add another however-the-fuck many acorn trees or grass blades if another 12 deer enter x-square miles of wilderness. They just starve or they move on.

Since nature is somewhat bottled up now, that isn't an option. What happens is semi-trucks get dented by deer bodies.

If we start having them as pets, they'll probably become domesticated, same as cows, they'll be concentrated in pet-farms where all the myriad of diseases deer are susceptible to will become a problem thus antibiotics and thus resistances ect. ect. all the other b.s. of fucking with shit all comes about from "muh pet" idea.

Then they won't be able to survive well in the wild either. Else we'll need some bullshit government program to re-introduce them to the wild.

You know what fucking works? What we do now; keeping the deer populations at a determined lower number than the land has ability to equilibrate to, and hunting off the excesses. This keeps them from having to deal with starvation or disease epidemics that would lead to unstable population fluctuations. Also keeping them not a fucking cow,

And far as other shit, for one because evasive species fuck up things for native species, and to quote someone, "Because a nigger with a tiger just causes more problems than its worth."

>being friends with food

I mean, we used to be able to own whatever the fuck we wanted as pets. Then came Lincoln...

>there's no relation between the number of recently arrived Islamic men and rape

>we can own tigers we the best
I'm fuckinh mad tigers are going extinct because of this shit

>filename

>tfw you live in commofornia
> tfw gerbils are illegal

Looks like somebody held a lighter up to a warhammer model

>tigers are going extinct because Texans keep breeding more of them for pets

Do you seriously think that's the reason?