We expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board

>we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.

fucking lol.

This board is an absolute cesspool echochamber just as bad as tumblr, where no meaningful or productive discussion takes place despite how the toxic bigots that infest it delude themselves into thinking their incessant autistic shitposting is of any value or consequence. Stop coming to this place and hurting yourself, user.

How can I leave what I have become?

> no meaningful or productive discussion takes place

then post something productive or meaningful

Projection

You can't cum until you leaf.

A

> mel and vince sitting quietly and listening to someone's differing viewpoints is identical to screaming and crying like child

sage

Sup Forums has had a bunch of influxes, due to the election, Brexit, and other Happenings. There are still some quality posts, but you have to drudge through 90% meme-ing and shitposting.

denial

thank you for your contribution

it's not but your post is

so why waste your time when there are forums like reddit with a much better rate of moderately coherent discourse

Then leave redditfag.
Go enjoy your censorship.

>Reddit
>moderate discourse
>Post shitty argument on Sup Forums
>"Get fucked loser"
>Post any opposing argument on a sub-reddit
>"You have been banned"

You say that, but you are here, shitposting incessantly. Nice bait btw

>this board sucks
>better write a blog spot and post it

Sage and report

you have to go back

Back to faggit with you.

BYREEEEEEE

>Stop coming to this place and hurting yourself, user.

OP is a faggot.

>same aussiefag ranting about pol being an echo chamber again.

You'd think that by you posting here and this and saying this, you would notice a contradiction. Nope.

>This board is an absolute cesspool echochamber just as bad as tumblr, where no meaningful or productive discussion takes place despite how the toxic bigots that infest it delude themselves into thinking their incessant autistic shitposting is of any value or consequence. Stop coming to this place and hurting yourself, user.

Stop going to cummunist threads fag

Show us your roastie!

>echochamber

The only thing echoing in here are the repeat waves of shitposts and "OMG LUK GUISE MEMES HAHAHAHA LE EPIK MEME SHITPOSTING ECKS DEEEEEEE!!!!"

I haven't seen a legitimate conversation about, well, anything in weeks that didn't take place in a Trump general.

The rest of it is literal memespam and shitposts. All of it.

And the mods do nothing.

>Echo chamber

How did you post here?

Reddit is an echo chamber. I like having my ideas challenged.

>and the mods do nothing

>>>/reddit/

Whenever i try, i am labelled as a shill of some sort.

>posting on Sup Forums was ever productive
>internet is sewious bwisness gwuise!!! :)

fucking normies

Your part of the problem go search for social browny points somewhere else faggot

global rule seven faggot

here's an idea: make your point without spewing out slurs every second word like you have tourettes syndrome you fucking children

that isn't reddit, you fucking autist.
the rules exist so that the board doesn't turn into Sup Forums

you're a fucking retard, OP is correct anyway.

This board has been overrun by new fags since Sup Forums and pepe became mainstream news. Nothing happens here other than forced memes and shit posting.

Still better odds than the other 90% of the site and the internet as a whole I'll gladly take those odds.

Reddit is just bizzaro Sup Forums