HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT REALIZED IT YET?

HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT REALIZED IT YET?

YOU GOT DUPED. THERE IS NO WALL. THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN.

HE PLAYED YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

The sure thing is the Israeli expansion

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

whoa hey why are you yelling? I didn't vote for trump so calm down

Who is ready for /executive orders/ today? I hope the dreamers get BTFO desu senpai

>Rome was built in a day

Then why do you care so much?

>108610169
Been in office like 3 days and he's already signed an order repealing fines for not participating in the ACA. He's got until a week after the next budget bill passes, IMO, to start on the wall.

link to vid pls

Is that Cernovich in drag?

When he won't build a wall :(

All he has to be is better than Hillary you fucking mong. He may not build the wall and that would be unfortunate but even if he doesn't he will never be as bad as Hillary would have been.

It is very unfortunate that you do not mean what you say, Elliot.

When he starts work on the wall ;)

Why do the left not understand the fundamental basics of government nor grasp the concept of time?

In 2 years there are mid-term elections. If the populace feels Donald Trump has not delivered on his promises, they can vote to put opposing politicians into positions of power to limit his reach. In another 2 years time they can vote to replace him.

>There is no wall
>There is no muslim ban

He's been in office for a day. Do they think you just buy a border wall at Wal-Mart off the shelf?

Why are they so fucking dumb?

It's been almost two working hours and there is no wall! Drumpfkins BTFO!!

>YOU GOT DUPED

>TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING

>WE STILL HAVE TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY HITLER AND THE WORLD IS ENDING

They seem conflicted.

The ocean of liberal tears is good enough for me.

I can't wait until the mass deportations begin, hope he makes the trail of tears look like a kids day out

He already pulled out of TPP. Isn't that the liberal wet dream? Antiglobalization?

Who cares we won!

He said any love is good love
So I took what I could get
Yes I took what I could get
And then, and then, and then she looked at me with those big brown eyes and said

Is this one of those "I'm a time traveler" larps?

>THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN.
Well,
1. Not yet
2. The way that general is bombing them, there might not be any left.

Does anybody look at her and just instantly hate her? Like I have no idea who she is or what she does. But one look at her face and I just think she's a shit person and should fuck right off. Holy fuck just by looking at her and I hate her and normally I need to get to know someone to hate them. Fuck that chick.

People don't understand what sort of guy Trump is. He is the guy who says he will do X then does X.
Also the whole you can't make someone pay for a wall is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
Anyone with any business sense can make anyone pay for anything.

>a border wall at Wal-Mart
>Wal-Mart
>Not Wall-Mart
There's your problem m8y.

This bogdanoff posting is getting out of hand

so what about that cabinet of his eh

you cunts consistently demonstrate better knowledge of the laws of this country better than most of us

why is that?

>American abroad hasn't crossed his mind
>proxyfag

Do you ever wonder why people posting from all these countries speak perfect english?

You have saved me a lot of typing there, Mr Leaf, I don't know who she is either but I know I hate her, and am genuinely curious as to what happened to her face (assuming it is even a chick at all)?

Stop reposting this shit thread you cuck. The right won, deal with it.

I'd be annoyed if it turned out to all be a lie by the end of 4 years, but ultimately I wouldn't regret by vote because Trump could literally do nothing and be superior to what Clinton was proposing.

No. English is just a relatively simple language to learn and if you spend all your time on the Internet you will pick it up naturally.

They will eat any shit that has their national flag on it.

did she actually say that? hard to tell when it comes to TYT

I AM BETTER THAN YOU

I AM, LITERALLY, BETTER, THAN YOU

NO SERIOUSLY THO

I AM BETTER

I AM BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE BERNIE 2016 FEEL THE BERN

Atleast we can count on this. Thanks trump.

>do I wonder why someone from australia speaks perfect english

no, I don't

copy pasta bot
ignore

>THERE IS NO WALL
Wrong, literally just set a date for a conference on that subject, outlying tariffs and embargo's against Mexico if they do not comply.

>DUPED
Wrong again. YOU got duped. Trmp literally won the white house because leftists cannot stop being emotional autists for 2 fucking seconds. He would have lost had you ppl not been violent little bitches the entire fucking election.

>THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN
Wrong again, literally referenced the muslim problem a week before the inauguration. He's only been in office a few days, Wait for it faggot, it's coming. Sanctuary cities are the first to go.

wow it's like you have this thing with being wrong, and a cunt.