Hello I'm new here and I was recommended this page because I believe Islam is a religion of peace and anthropogenic...

Hello I'm new here and I was recommended this page because I believe Islam is a religion of peace and anthropogenic global warming is real

They said you guys knew better
Is it true?

Surelly you can't disprove any of this with arguments based on credible sources!
Right?

next time you're larping, change the filename

>Portugal
>white

And what is this red pill that my friend insisted that I needed to take?

Islam IS a religion of peace!
And we are creating global warming!

>%60

>I'm new here
Well, let's get started right away
1.) The bogdanoffs are behind everything

what is this filename your talking about?

we are a proud multicultural society!
we're not bound to the color of our skin....

0/10

yes, Turkey is a pure white nation

kek, portugal isnt creating anything

I'm honestly curious to see if this place really holds any credible source or argument against Islam and man made global warming!

I think you're a massive fucking faggot, southern cuck.

prove me wrong you bully!

Islam is not a religion of peace; that one is easy. You hear a lot of leftists claim otherwise, but if you pull the string a bit, all the claims pyramid-cite back one study sponsored by the Open Society Foundation.

Which is funded by and a vehicle for the interests of... (((George Soros))).

The other question is quite a bit more complicated; I'm of the opinion that in the case of gobal warming, the cure is worse than the disease, especially if we aren't willing to go to war with China and India to force them to revert to 18th-century living conditions as well.

No one?
I guess I was right all along!

I'll get right to facebook and show those guys how wrong they were about this place!

For our country to be founded, muslims HAD to be genocided.

those are extremists! they don't represent Islam!

I WIN ANOTHER INTERNET DISCUSSION!

not even good bait faggot

what is this bait?

tired / old / sage

hidden

bye fag

\

Wecome new friend. We love Islam here, this is mostly a muslim board in truth. Are you going to convert? I hope so because we don't really have friends that aren't mulim. It's just one of those things our religion teaches us.

Hope you join us we get to keep slaves and tax the christians too, it's so much fun - I personally love the beheadings of nonbelivers.

Come join the most peaceful and progessive religion soon so we can be true friends OK?

thank you based internaut