Is Colorado permanently cucked?

Is Colorado permanently cucked?

I was thinking about moving to Colorado in the next few years. It seems since Marijuana legalization a lot have California and scum from the rest of the country had flocked there. Can Colorado be saved? Will it ever be red again.

No, it's gone. So is this country in about 30-60 years.

Its actually quite nice. Avoid Denver and Pueblo and you'll be fine. Colorado Springs is a nice little city. Legal weed, no 3 day waiting period on guns, and awesome hiking terrain. Not to mention Red Rocks Ampitheater was listed as number 3 venue in the world to watch live shows at. Hell there aren't even that many black people here. Come on out man, its a blast.

As I sit here in colorado, I guarantee its still here

actually no. it's supposed to be a safe haven during the next world war onset of NWO. Denver is the free Mason capital, their symbolism is all I've true place, along with many military bunker throughout the state.

all over the place*

All illuminati bases aside it kicks ass in CO. Been here 15 years now and I don't think I could leave.

How is Denver the mile high city of the mountain range starts directly to the west?

I'm from the midwest, lived in Colorado for a couple years, and then moved to Cuckifornia for 3 years. I hate CA and want to move back to CO ASAP. Will I be accepted? I'm NOT Californian. I just happened to live here in this shithole for 3 years.

well in my experience a californian cant go more than 5 minutes without mentioning that he is from california. pic very related.

And colorado springs is even higher than Denver in altitude.

That seems like a question an elementary school student would ask.

So, since I'm not from California and am embarrassed I lived there and would never bring it up voluntarily, I'm fine?

Just move to South Park

There is literally not shit to do in that area in colorado. Unless you are growing weed or cooking meth.

I went canoeing in Southpark.

Colorado is a great place geographically though. ( though the east half of the state is Nebraska - nah )

I love how you can walk in the woods, and there is little undergrowth and even grass in spots. It's very inviting.

A FUCKING SQUARE

It's gone lad.

You could hang out kyle and stan and be part of a successful tv show

Lol same but if you are looking for work and women, south park isn't the place for it mostly.

well, the lead singer of Metallica went to Colorado to escape California's SJW culture

Honestly randy and uncle jumbo are more my type. It ain't cool to be 27 and hanging out with a gang of little kids.

...Because Vail Mountain is 3 miles high?

this, unless trump massively deports.
Colorado is becoming more spic by the second.

Why THE FICKI FUCKING FUCK do they pronounce it "puh-beh-low"?!?!?

I don't care how you pronounce it as long as I don't have to go down there

Not to mention snowboarding and scenic mountain hikes. Colorado is awesome

Agreed. Elk, deer, and antelope make for good hunting. We also have a giant wolf preserve up in the mountains. Shit was so cash. If you howl loud enough the whole pack will join in. Excellent white water rafting courses here. Great rock faces to scale. Essentially every fun outdoor sport can be done in this state.

Red again, yes. Next election cycle. Why? It's legal in Cali now.

All these Cali cucks are going to move back when they realize that military and IT services for the military are the only reason why people live in a landlocked, lack-of-water having, soon to be a desert that is Colorado.

The only other reason to live in CO is for skiing. That doesn't last long enough for a sustainable income unless you already own one of the hotels/resorts in the more exclusive parts of the mountains.

Deportation by the millions pls

OH COLORADO COLORADOS SO FUCKING COOL OOOOH YEAH LETS MOVE TO COLO FUCKING RADO I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LIBERAL THOUGH
fuck off were full.

I lived in Colorado Springs for two months, was a fucking great city, except everyone drove like fucking idiots and all the weed shit was too much.

Going through Garden of the Gods on a sunny day at a stupid speed was pretty much the last time I felt like a young man, and even though it was a hippie town I had no business being in, Manitou was nice.

I miss it, but now I have too many memories attached to the place to go back.

linked wrong file.

colorado is not great
its too fucking crowded, too liberal, and too damn expensive. stop fucking shilling for colorado if you have even an ounce of respect for it because its quickly dying. All of the natural beauty is being turned into suburbs overnight and the population is expanding too fast for the infrastructure so your literally always sitting in traffic. Dont turn it into another Los Angeles. Stop fucking shilling you retards.

Colorado Springs is nigger tier.

This

and this

How? Besides the god damn homeless problem downtown its a neat little city with a ton of pioneer history and Tesla history. Not a bunch of black people either. Albeit I grew up I Alabama so pretty much everywhere but Africa has less black people than there.

M80 go out east to la junta or up into the mountains. The i25 corridor is over crowded but we have a shit ton of space out east.