What causes people in society to adopt the NEET lifestyle...

What causes people in society to adopt the NEET lifestyle? Is there a solution to it or will the chicken tendy industry continue to profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally hate humanity and want as little IRL human contact as possible.

Also feels good to cuck them out of their tax money to spend on Morrisons pepperoni pizza and beer.

The internet is the best thing that happened to introverts. Having NEET bux is introvert behavior in its final form.

Parenting and education issues, it's systemic.

How does it feel to be a pathetic edgy neet who will never be respected by anyone?

BIG TENDY

Indifferent. Stopped caring what people think years ago. I know I'm filth and I love it. Haven't even brushed my teeth for over a year.

>Brit

Are you really trying to shame someone, who wants as little IRL human contact as possible, and takes pride in taking other people's money, by saying he won't be respected by anyone? You really think he cares that people will view him negatively? How slow are you?

that's the spirit

There are three things men need: food, entertainment, and pussy. When you scrape by bare minimum 30hrs/week for food/vidya and get free pussy on tinder it's no wonder men are dropping out.

NEETs idk though

the illusion of choice stops most people from being a neet.

I wish I could take all my teeth out, polish them, and put them back in.

I do brush and floss but I really want to detail each tooth myself.

/thread
It's a nice compromise between life and death.

You don't really want to live and have a family/job and all that shit. But you also don't really want to die because there are still a few things you enjoy and you don't want to upset your family. Plus you cuck the government which is always a nice feeling.

These are pretty much the reasons.

what causes a dog to grow fat and lazy?

please user... use your brain

What does your mouth feel like? Does it hurt when you eat sugary stuff?

At this point, I feel really tempted.

probably bullied all their life and seek isolation, but grew mentally unstable

probably cant fit in

all sorts of shit.

sage sage sage

J*E*W*S

literally this, but here is not welfare.

waiting for KH3,Bannerlord and Star Citizen.

I think it was the internet and imageboards and forums like this (Before it was IRC rooms).

They get the social interactions they want from sites like this and don't bother going out and then just pirate entertainment like games and TV and live off their neetbux.

>How does it feel to be a pathetic edgy neet who will never be respected by anyone?
all people want to win a million dollars and never have to work again. Only a handful in the world ever make something that progresses humans forward while the rest have the same repeats of life like pushing out mediocre white suburb kids and do nothing but consume and be a consumer.

living off other tax payers is practically the same as getting payed for taking technical support calls. its the same money except you are doing something for 8 hours.

>all people want to win a million dollars and never have to work again.

You get some who win millions and stay at the same job, why did they even enter the lottery?

Civilization functions when the following statements are true:

1. Men want sex
2. To have sex, a man must marry a woman
3. To marry a woman, a man must impress her father
4. To impress her father, a man must have a good job or prospects

This is "the patriarchy", not the rule of men, but the rule of FATHERS, specifically the rule of fathers over their daughters. Under patriarchy, men's sex drive is channeled into productive labor and prosocial behavior. Anything which undermines any of these four pillars is a form of degeneracy.

When these pillars cease to be true, men resume their natural state: men are perfectly content to hunt and fish all day, or in the modern world, play video games and do the bare minimum required for food and rent. When this happens the society in question will invariably collapse.

a million is not enough to live on without ever working again, unless you're like 60

How much is enough?

probably of too much information available

Three reasons for me:
>enough gibmedats to live like a king
>actual entry-level work pays the same as not working
>your taxes go to somalis

>What causes people in society to adopt the NEET lifestyle?

Complete misanthropy for other human beings. At every corner I am an optimist and try to see the best in even the worst of people I meet. I am always disappointed. No one ever shows interest in discovering who, what, when, where, and why they are here on this Earth. Most people's worldview are completely poisoned and garbage. They just want to talk about niggers throwing and around running with basket and footballs. Nobody wants to study language, law, astrotheology & religion, etc. NEET isn't abdicating your personal responsibilities to the void, its excluding yourself from the self-induced, self-sadistic patterns of a diseased Marxist society so you can be alone in peace, and pass peacefully before or during the downfall of civilization.

the nearest college to me tried to force me to spend 4 years getting an associates degree, in fucking Chemistry.

None of the low-skill jobs around me are ever hiring either, and it's impossible for me to join the army either so why even bother?

undiagnosed depression mostly

>a man must marry a woman
>a man must impress her father
>man must have a good job or prospects

youre all sorts of faggy.

ghegis khan would do some damage in america.

this.

GAS THE NORMIES NUCLEAR WAR NOW

Wew lad found the nihilist neet. This is a very common species of neet. They feed of hatred and browse a well known site known for hate called Sup Forums. You see sense this neet hate interacting with humans it find it's prey by going online and shitposting for reactions. This is how it gets its food source while for water it just gets whatever it's momma neet gives it.

expensive housing and low paying jobs.

Because you cannot support yourself you live with your parents. Because you cannot work, you don't.

McDonald's has thousands of applications for every burger flipping job.

>people that were supposed to kill themselves, but didn't because the internet can now afford them a semblance of comfort
>people that were supposed to starve to death, but didn't because the state can now afford to keep them
are today's NEETs. Basically the living dead.

Living the dream lad.

Fuck normie scum.

>When this happens the society in question will invariably collapse.
Fuck your nigger infested society.

If this society would be worth a dime I would probably spawn some kids. But I will not fucking spawn a daughter who will watch MTV, dress like a slut and then be impregnated by Ali, before being beheaded.

NEETS are the ascended monks of Slack, elite beings which all attempt to emulate. Someday we will all be NEET.

say you "win a million dollars". you end up with less than half of that after tax... let's say $457k. good for you. now what? put it in the stock market and get a 7% return on a good year? that's like $35k. you might be able to pull that off if you're retired and have already paid off a house.

otherwise, you could buy a house and car in cash and be left with like $50-100k. so then what. you still have living expenses, insurance, property tax, etc.

$2 million in the bank is a good goal for "fuck you" money. you can never work again once you get there. but winning a million is hardly enough unless you plan on living in complete squalor for the rest of your life.

Thanks Bob. However Kek is my idol now.

this

When welfare states collapse, NEETs are dead

>Haven't even brushed my teeth for over a year.
check flag

It's new to me that you have to pay taxes on won money. Usually that shit is tax free or it would be just fucking stupid.

Well 10 000€ for living is enough per year if you don't have a family and a small apartment and require the bare minimum. Let's say you are 25. If you never want to work again until 75 you need 50x that amount, so 500 00€ which is like 550 000 dollars. Plus a car, which is another 10 000. Who needs a house? 1 million is more than enough unless you want whores and cokaine every day.

Yeah, what you were saying with the stock market is on the right track. If u win even less than a mill, you shouldn't just pay the first thing u think of off. Invest in a mutual fund/ exchange traded fund, and bonds or other stable instruments. You don't necessarily need a lot of money to set yourself up okay in the stock market.

I hate living, I'm already dead inside

I don't want to bring children into the world, since they'll be a minority and I want to save them from the humiliation of whitey fucking themselves to death.

the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm afraid I'll be brought back to this shit fucking world, I was brought here once who knows if it'll happen again

from my experience, the first real job i had kinda made me feel like i was dying, but i stuck with it for 3 years until they laid everybody off, and now i have lupus and im in fucking terrible health and can barely use my left arm and im in a cold sweat all the time that makes me want to do nothing but sit in a hot shower

all started with food allergies, celiac disease

>feel sick and off my whole fucking life

>everyone, even doctors, basically just tell me to man up, or take a pill for "anxiety" which is really just an antidepressant and doesnt do shit but make you feel weird

and now ive lost probably 3-5 decades of my lifespan

that depends on the interest rate. if you have loans with an APR of more than 7% (most of them) then yes, you should pay those off first.

also, i meant $475. fucking dyslexic.

you do in the US. I sold an asset in 2016 for $900k and I'll get to keep less than half of it.

I was a NEET for over a year and it fucked my head up pretty bad. I just stopped caring about anything and became emotionally dead and dysfunctional. Honestly the last decade of my life destroyed me. I lost my job again and I just don't even care anymore. Not really sure how things are going to work out.

Helps bring about the collapse quicker by emptying the state coffers.
Also there aren't enough jobs.

Cool story bro hahahahahaha. This thread is fucking hilarious. Please, continue.

>and now ive lost probably 3-5 decades of my lifespan
LMAO better go kill yourself then, faggot! The world is trying to tell you to die!

Fuck yourself, Ron

No you go fuck yourself, Harry

Fucking stupid reason to not seppuku you edgy faggot. Let me break down your dumbass logic for you
>Dont want to an hero because I might get reincarnated and come back!
translation
>Living is so bad I want to die
>What if after I die, I come back?
>If I don't kill myself I will surely continue being here in this awful place that makes me want to kill myself
>If I do, I MIGHT come back (citation needed)

Sounds like your best option is to kill yourself because x% chance of dying is better than 0% chance of dying

you autistic edgelord

Why risk bein re-incarnated in a 3rd world country or as a woman? His logic is perfectly fine.

>This is shit, but at least I learned how to handle it.
>If I die I might be in new shit and I don't know what shit it will be.

>selfish
>jaded
>cynical
>thinks he is special
Yeah kill yourself then, faggot. Fuck's sake PC liberal ideology is ruining the world. Grow a pair of balls and go and do something about it.

you sound so fucked in the head i wouldnt be surprised if you were slowly killing yourself too

i mean you kinda are wasting your life away being so malicious and angry over nothing, i cant imagine you being a healthy functioning person

PC liberal marxism and the rise of special flaming faggots who need to be coddled their whole life because they grew up on vidya, junk food, entertainment and other comfies.

Stop projecting your own insecure ideology onto me, faggot. Angry? I'm laughing at how pathetic you sound. This isn't a fucking website for diary entries queerbag. Go post on tumblr about >muh feelins. Here have a redpill: no one cares about you.

Damn, you really fit in on this website.

i know, because im a male, so i just need to man up no matter what, everything is my fault and i dont even deserve disability, i should just kill myself because im a worthless disposable male in an overly feminized society

thanks for reinforcing the point i was trying to make

Hatred, discrimination and intolerance of white males caused it.

> Trite but true

1) Become NEET
2) Support Trump
3) ?????
4) Shoot yourself when you realize you're still a NEET

Isolating yourself from society is literally the fucking opposite from being a flaming faggot who needs to be coddled.

Everyone who needs approval and love is fucking outside and doing the grind. NEETs are the fucking last group you can accuse of this.

You need a strong psyche too for not needing anyone.

I don't respect NEET's (I personally have a comfy desk job that allows me to shitpost all day while doing minimal around of work unless it's a busy holiday season) but I know that they are creating and doing 80% of the memes here anyway so I am not actively giving them shit either.

>inb4 wagecuck
you can never have any kind of future at all if you accept the NEET lifestyle. At least if I work, I can gather work experience and aim for a higher paying position in the future, actually have a wife one day and breeding many kids for the master race instead of chimping on a khmeri basket-weaving picture forum about niggers being on welfare while being on welfare as well

Jesus Christ dude if you listened to how arrogant and retarded you sound you'd cut off your own dick.
>hur dur im a victim
>those darn women are ruining society
Then go and fucking do something about it. Whining like a little bitch on this website spreading your cancerous, toxic, depressing attitudes onto everyone else is pathetic. You are actively contributing to your own and society's demise. The sooner you realize you'll be happier not giving a fuck about so many things and just carving out your own path in life the better. Making money is fun and becomes addicting, especially if you work for yourself. Hone a skill and make money off it or realize you are too stupid to do so and start making money for someone else. Or just kys and stop ruining life for everyone else, selfish faggot.

Reading all the bitchy excuses for neetdom in this thread is unbelievably funny.

>muh parents didnt raise me right
>i cant find a job
>life is too haaard
>if i had a gf i would improve myself!

Fucking hell you pathetic losers, you all have access to the internet right? Look for jobs online, if there aren't any in your area up search in the next town until you find one. Save up your neetbux for a deposit on your own apartment.

Not so hard now was it? Fucking assholes.

What do you mean "isolating yourself from society?" Living in your moms basement mooching off of others while not contributing anything in the slightest bit is the definition of being a coddled pussy who cannot handle the real world.

This. Scraping by in Western society is better than living in some shithole like India or Iraq and fearing getting shot or beheaded or arrested every day.

Fucking worthless faggots cannot even appreciate the roof over their heads and free internet, sleeping on queen sized mattresses with heaters on at night.

you are pretty much right my dude.
Body follows the head.

See this is your mistake:
>while not contributing
You think YOU are fucking contributing? The arrogance of normies who think they are so important never ceases to amuse me. We don't live in a prelithic society where the survival of the tribe depends on everyone and if you slacked off going hunting it would mean that half of your tribe would starve to death, or if you slacked off from guarding the fire it means half of your tribe would freeze to death.

You are not so fucking important, unless you are literally a well-regarded entrepreneur/inventor/scientist and working on the cure for cancer and you probably aren't.

Most jobs are piss-easy and could easily be replaced by others or machines. You are a cog/cuck in a wheel, nothing more. There is some rich wallstreet faggot who simply snorts away/gambles away the money you will ever earn in life in a single day. Yet nobody complains about him.

my left arm is barely usable at the moment, im trying to get to the doctor for immunosuppressants and maybe other stuff, i probably should have startred taking them a year ago

of course its not just women if we took away their right to vote men would eventually become cucks and give it back to them anyway like we always do

>making money is fun and easy

yeah i blew $80k in the last 3 years on shit to try and distract myself from all this, and on the few foods that dont make me sick

i just needed doctors and family to take me more seriously but no one gives a shit, even my sister is now developing these issues and she wont even treat it early before she gets to my condition because it would acknowledge that i have a real problem, and she cant do that apparently, or she doesnt care, because it doesnt matter to her, i guess because she doesnt really need to be strong or healthy to work or survive for a decent amount of time, because shes a girl, so she'd rather keep eating the food that caused me and could likely cause her to develop lupus or cancer or other diseases, because shes getting sick just like i was, but she wont listen to me at all about how to deal with it and keeps eating brownies and shit because im just a worthless weak disposable parasitic male and she's a strong independent womyn who can just suck dick for food and shelter

I am going back to university this year to get a master's degree, been a NEET for 2 years since graduating in 2015. I blame the lack of opportunities and the system is highly biased against young graduates and young people in general who lack experience.
It's the most bittersweet feeling in the world. If a way, I feel like trash and a disappontment to my parents who invested so much in me and I feel like I actually do have a lot of talent in many things and it's going to waste.
On the other, it's pretty sweet to have to much time to do the things I like and everyday is holidays.

People do study all those things you dipshit, you just hang around retards cause you are a retard yourself. Get over yourself you stupid fedora tipping faggot.

I do it for none off the reasons you listed. I simply understand that people like you suck fat nigger dicks and deserve to have a portion of your paycheck taken from you and given to me.

also life is short and I don't want to spend 70% of my waking hours working and preparing for work. fuck off wage slave

Human behavior is cringe worthy.

Most of us got stuck dealing with retards on a daily basis until we became shut ins. If you want us to go back into society, enforce media jews to stop promoting degeneracy like SJW and video games.

>cant fit in

That's bullshit. 99% of people "cant fit in" they only keep trying until people succumb to their BS.

>also life is short and I don't want to spend 70% of my waking hours working and preparing for work. fuck off wage slave

This, you have to be a cuck to want spend your free time with other strangers. It's gay as fuck. Then having to beg your boss for money and being bossed around and obeying like a dog, why not start calling him daddy?

Or you could stay in your cave and masturbate and drink beer the entire day. I'm a fucking wolf not a dog, so the latter is preferable.

Having money to spend going on great vacations with my gf or going for drinks with work colleagues is fucking great

Have fun playing the same vidya for 10 years until you wake up realising you've wasted your life for nothing.

Whens the next appointment then lads? Gotta get that Job Seekers Allowance huh

>same vidya
Bruh every month AT LEAST 2-3 new awesome vidya get released. It never gets old.

1x in 6 months or 1x in a year.

A small price to pay, it takes like 30-40 minutes.

The loss of the the lower middle class job base. Most of these neets would be working in a factory somewhere

Instead the only lower middle class jobs available are Call Centers and Multi-Level Marketing scams

The upper middle class ones? There's no opportunity outside of Business School and Engineering School

The simple reason that there are no easy jobs that doesn't have much requirements left today.

Before, most jobs weren't about multitasking and they didn't require you to have all kinds of licenses and certificates etc.

That seems pretty easy to scam at least here they drag you in every two weeks or even every week if you're a real scrote

It's becoming insufferable for NEET lifestyle (16 years and counting). Faggots have flooded into all my escapism from furry porn (which changed nearly overnight into 99% dicks/tease/intersex queer shit with no pussy now), video games, the chans, speed running, etc. The invention of the Iphone was a huge mistake that allowed queers and women to flood into the last bastions of male space.

IRQ conflicts kept these retards out now the virtual space is becoming a massive gay disposable shit hole just like real life. These GenZ poofs are the most damaged generation ever to walk the face of the earth with all their propaganda they have been force fed since birth and through their piers on social media.

If they think they can push me out of my digital space I came to love then I will push them out of their mortal coil.

I broke my back for years trying to keep up with everyone but I don't care anymore. I work 2-4 days a week and am a recluse the rest.

I had a good first half of my life, got laid a lot, etc. Now the hunger is gone and buying shiny things to impress women doesn't fill the void.

I can understand both sides is what I'm trying to say.

bagel bites and tendies are kinda fucking good

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

>That seems pretty easy to scam
I'm in the process of doing it with my schizophrenia. Also got tons of evidence to back it up, it's not like I just came up with it. I was actually diagnosed.

Dropped out of school at 19. Had trouble fitting back in with the world. Also, drugs. Medical marijuana is a real lifesaver in giving you an altered feeling without much medical harm.

I actually look at all the single mothers signing on and they make 10's of thousands of pounds every year for nothing more than pushing out another fatherless bastard into the world. I can just about afford a tin of baked beans.

> fuck this world

I never understood neets.
Why would you not collet the neetbux, and learn a marketable skill?
I mean, you got all this free time mate. Pick up a skill you enjoy, and get a job doing it. You have fun, and you get paid more.
Here we gotta work soul crushing jobs until we can get one we like. You can actually be safe until you find yours.

i probably wouldnt get married ever but he's completely right you dumbass

This is just another version of the "Why are white men dropping out of society" threads.

It's a reaction to feminism, and sexual liberation. Well at least that's one of the reasons. If you tell some one that they are horrible pieces of shit just for being born white males, and are rejected by society for having some inherent privileged you will have no desire to contribute to the society that abandoned you.
Before recently you were still forced to get a job if you wanted to eat, but in this day, and age if you offer a disenfranchised male the option to sit at home, and play video games, or become some type of drone for a society that not only you despise, also despises you.
Well the choice is obvious.

I have faith that most of you will eventually grow up, and experience real love though. It will make you want to get out of your shell, and help people around you. Not everyone is bad. Just most people.

>tfw when all the happy workers will be reborn to work more innumerable times
>blessed neet monks disillusioned with samsaric life will have at most 7 more neet lives before attaining nirvana

life is just a vicious cycle wherein no attainment or achievement in the world is permanent; all conditioned things are impermanent, therefore there is nothing else one can do but engage in the eternal return or withdraw into nirvana via non-action (non-work).

even a great world emperor like donald trump cannot hold on to his riches, fame, legacy, etc and will be reborn and not freed from the cycle. no position or state in the world is permanent, therefore all goals are empty. he who sees this, becomes neet.

People and money. Most people are awfully simple and self-centered. Altruism is seen as a weakness and genuine friendship hardly exists past highschool. Everyone wants something for nothing. But let's start from the beginning:

NEETs want gibs and an isolated life where they can dream about their idealised perfect universe, be it with video games or hugboxes or their own minds. Politics are merely for the show. They long for the right path to follow, but Ideologies are little more than hate cults. Love has lost its shine and is no longer sacred. Religion? No. There is nothing beyond the material and certainly no soul can exist in this modern world.

So NEEts stop fighting and escape. They don't try to change the world because they have been whipped into submission and when they see how "normal" people act they think: "it doesn't matter what I do. Humans are the problem. Nature is the problem. The universe is the problem." In a way it is the same problem that most people suffer from.

Why not make money, then? Because low-wage jobs burn you up and the pay is too low for too many hours. There are better, lazier alternatives for that. I got lucky. I am self-employed and we could say I'm an independent hikikomori. In this prison that the world has become, escapism is among the comfiest cells.

Tl;dr: moral decay.