When you think about it, Sup Forums is pretty much your safe space lel

When you think about it, Sup Forums is pretty much your safe space lel

As far as im aware this is nobodys safe space except for autistic retards.

Sup Forums is a hurt box, not a safe space.

the left panel is the product of the right panel.

dumb thread

Hmm we were BTFOing leftists legally aka electing a legal president they were mad about

Typical of the leftist mindset to compare that to illegal rioting and physical assault

Swap the two panels and it becomes accurate.

Tbqh every Sup Forumsster has a metal relationship to hate each other

this tbqh

they always say we are attacking the weakest positions of the left yet the weak parts of the left are those that shape our future right now

i´m not really that right wing but i´m getting really tired of the dismissive centre-left

Nah, you're welcome to voice contrary opinions and won't get no-platformed.

But that doesn't mean we'll agree with every autistic political opinion you post.

This is true

how? there are no upvote / downvote mechanics like reddit/9gag/imgur and therefore and opinion can be equally heard

>Safe space
>Dissenting opinions are not hidden
>Instead dissenting opinions get lots of responses and lots of attention

Poseidon the Swamp Monkeys need a bath. All we need is a big wave.

>repent
>not REPENCE

One job.

I think of it as a beach head for the rest of the internet.

>hearing an opinion is the same as kidnapping a mentally disabled kid #BLMkidnapping

I'm a liberal. And a sadomasochist. Sup Forums is my happy place

Sage

Richard spencer is a (((media))) propped up loser

>pic related

These threads always get replies, no matter how many times they are posted and worded in identical ways.

We are reaching olympic levels of mental gymnastics ITT.

Nobody here even likes that faggot Spencer, you faggot. He's (((controlled opposition))), if you actually like him you're retarded

Say what you will but we never rampaged through the streets like so many apes to piss off the left. They're like children lashing out because mean words mommy

No, Sup Forums is a containment board. Make sure you stormniggers stay here and don't invade other boards. /his/ sends it's regards.

I love it.

Fixed that for ya pham

I don't like him I just hate violations of free speech more

> Sup Forums
> Save space
pick one toothpaste
50% of this shitty board is literally just shitposting to trigger your average Sup Forumstard

You have nothing to offer the people here but more insults upon injury; the reason why so many are here in the first place.

What a load of bollocks, only a mental midget would find himself agreeing with Sup Forums just because a bunch of autistic basement dwelling neets keep repeating the same arguments over and over again.
Sup Forums is an echo chamber, dissenting views are constantly being drowned under a pile of shitposting and memes. The same pictures keep being posted over and over again despite being disproven several times. Anyone arguing to the opposite gets outnumbered by an army of people chanting the same memes over and over again. People don't come here to get hurt, they come here to be told what they already want to hear, the literal definition of a hug-box.

This. I started browsing Sup Forums 4 years ago as a centrist but now I became strongly left wing because I realized how retarded conservatives were from the shit posted here

it's not working very well then, is it?

/his/ is exactly like Sup Forums if they only talked about past events.

This
OP has no idea what he is talking about.

I tip my fedora to that post. I've been here a long time and most of the posters are gullible idiots, especially after r/The_Donald invaded.

/his/ has got bigger problems

leftypol has been raiding you retards for at least half a year now.

Right, sure. Thats why there are all these leftist threads btfo-ing Sup Forums and changing the narrative of this site back to the left right?

Thats because you are a fucking leaf. Your country is virtue signalling personified.

Really? That's like becoming a rightwinger because of the shit your hear on Tumblr. Both are bad ways to come to any conclusions about political ideologies.

People on /his/ didn't learn their history from memes and pop culture like most of Sup Forums did.

Fuck this is so true.

Mate why is it euphoric? I think it describes Sup Forums perfectly

This place is pure masochism

Anybody with something to live for would never willingly inflict these beliefs upon themselves

Doesn't matter, I notice a very strong correlation between knowing history and becoming redpilled.

>le you're all racist stay away
>stormniggers
Pick one faggot

where's the negative?

If the arguments are valid, it's fine.
This place is the ultimate free market of ideas, and you reject it because you can't control it.

this is flawed because it shows him feeling guilty for being a nazi.

except anyone can come in and say whatever they want. like you're doing right now, you faggot.

Bump

Wrong. If anything descenting views here get more (You)s and thus more publicity here. Unlike reddit for instance where if you disagree with the norm you are silenced.

considering how many lefties are on pol now its kinda dumb to call this a safe space

trump reddit is a circlejerk, pol is a street fight

Why are these threads a daily thing now? Sup Forums is only for people who agree with me so why do people who don't love Trump and stuff even come here?

#make/pol/safeagain #ma/p/a

I hate this fucking picture
It's like a fucking strawman
Who's the retard behind this?

Anyone who lets their opinions get swayed this easily is genuinely retarded and should not be allowed to vote.

I've been shitposting here for at least 4 years and I'm still a centrist.

It's almost like we adopt strategies that are most beneficial to us. Make no mistake, I would gladly cheer on some antifa faggot getting his head bashed into the pavement, but I'm going to abuse your hypocrisy for every ounce of public favor possible.

I don't really care if some retard on twitter says something about Barron, but you fucking bet I'm spamming his place of employment to instill the fear of backlash into those sodomites.

>suckerpunching a controlled opposition member and running away
>planning what is legally considered terrorism (except you're so fucking stupid you let an undercover journalist record all your plans and tell the police
>smash a bunch of Windows and get sent to prison
Sure showed you DRUMF pussies whose boss! nothing personal, kids

This. I watched Nazi documentaries, any documentaries on history really, and was confused my the modern world. Especially the Holocaust, separately coming to the conclusion that simply questioning landing you in prison is fucked up.
As a little Jew child, it was trippy. But I think most of Sup Forums has a proper grip on things, though it's full of retards and Canadians. I miss the boys on Vimey Ridge.

safe space

noun

a place or environment in which a person or category of people can feel confident that they will not be exposed to discrimination, criticism, harassment, or any other emotional or physical harm.

Sup Forums criticizes and emotionally harms me daily

If it was, then how can I still get triggered over posts like this? Mods should be working out how to ban threads and OP's like you to give me a safe space.

Git back to reddart

this. leftists come here to insult us. We've all already heard it before and all they do is deepen our hate for them. They don't come to debate, they come to suppress and take over.

Youre right. People on /his/ learned it from the Marxists of leftypol that have been rimming them for months

I go on fb and redpill normies. Fuck safe spaces.

You just don't like how they can argue against you.

Against what?

The left is always the victim of their own success. They run off some of the key influencers on Sup Forums and never ask themselves where they might have gone. (spoiler: they're redpilling normies. Making new /BigJoe/s out of normies.

This place used to be crackling with discussion and info exchange. Leftist raids were laughable. They'd come here to agitate and 20% would stay and get redpilled. The rest would get triggered and REEE out.

Somewhere around Sup Forums Harbor the leftists got a bit of a beach head and by the time CTR arrived in 2016 this place saw a bit of a shift in board culture.

There are tons of /bigjoe/s out there waiting to be shown the path of light and pass that on.

Previously, we had to wait for them to come here. Today, we find them where they are.

The left has never been able to decide if this is a safespace or a quarantine zone. They should have gone with quarantine zone and left us to fester. Instead they scattered us out into the general population of the internet and now there are /Big Joe/s running around redpilling normies we could have never reached.

Keep fighting the good fight, Leftside! You have no idea how much you grow our movement by simple virtue of your continued existence on earth. Look to your left and to your right. Imagine you have 3d friend and two of them are standing there on either side of you. It is a certainty that one or both of them will soon be on our side if not you yourself.