Stop buying foreign products

Stop buying foreign products.

Are U.S. produced products more expensive than foreign products like Chinese stuff?

Trump has all his cheesy products made in foreign countries. He gives skilled American jobs to H1B foreigners. He hire illegals on the cheap.

He's the ultimate globalist who fooled Sup Forums.

usually, they are more expensive and better quality.

Ok we ban all american products.

Just like foreign labor is cheaper than domestic labor...of all people, you should know this.

>already bought bellpepper from Spain today

what, do you want me to trash it?
it's actually delicious.

>Stop buying foreign products.

Done.
Stop buying food made in Mexico.

Oh no, what would we ever do without american made quality!

lel.

Stop bullying foreign products.

>elect Russian plant as president
>but make sure your avocados come from Florida

Then I guess I can't buy any Trump-branded crap.

I'll stop with the anime and manga once comics and cartoons evolve past stupid CalArts samefaces.

Honestly if Trump wants a Trade war with our Union he can have it any day of the week. They are more dependent on us buying their products than the way around.

trade between EU and America is pretty small overall percentage of both economies.

I buy everything American except vehicles and electronics. Domestic cars and bikes suck and are mostly made in Mexico anyway.

Indeed. But we will put ourselves in a rather shitty positon for the future because of this. Europe is gonna get sandwiched hard by the US and Russia again the coming decades

Ok

This.

>Russia
They haven't gotten their shit together economically in decades.
Not even WTO membership and oil helped them modernize their economy.
What makes you think this will change?

No more Trump ties for me then.Pretty much, yeah. With the dollar being weak and labor costs in the US thanks to moronic unions, America just can't make products of legit quality on the cheap or the large scale China can.
Read an article about Maglite flashlights and it said that the light is completely made in the US EXCEPT the rubber O-rings. Even if they were to shell out the money and buy a machine to make the O-rings themselves, operational labor costs, bulk order discounts and shipping across the globe would be cheaper than making in the US.
Unions and insurance costs have a stranglehold on the US workforce.
I see where unions had a purpose for keeping employees reasonably compensated and safe from shitty work conditions....100+ years ago. But now a days they're obsolete.
Get rid of, or greatly reduce the power unions have, and you'll see costs come down.

Depends on how the chinese play their hand.
China can revive Russia if they want. All depends on the global political climate and how the west acts in the coming years.

Careful Hanz

2/2

Good advice, but I'm not selling my 4Runner though

>implying they're gonna wait for you to stop
Gutting net neutrality will see to the end of your pirating ways, goy. There will be no more good anime and manga unless you pay that 3x markup to import it directly from Japan.

rlly maeks u thonk

>China can revive Russia if they want
Lol, China is barely able to keep itself stable. You're a moron.

He's right tho. We could be mutually helpful with China. We have the land and resources, they can into manufacturing. tbqh I'd rather be friends with China than US.

>picking the chinks over us

China and Russia is not that loyal to each other

>leaving all the manufacture capabilities elsewhere
What happens when you enter a War? How you gonna supply yourself? Also a great way to lose/transfer knowhow to your enemy.