status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0052970
braindecoder.com/post/politics-neuroscience-1282982492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ignore them

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ

punch downwards

Give them enough rope to hang themselves. IOW, let them be retarded until they are all laughed at or in prison.

What was going through the mind of that woman who shit on a pic of Trump in public, then proceeds to smear it around with her bare hands?

>Shitpost

why doesn't law enforcement do anything against those retards knowing they're famous for destroying private and public property, and inciting disturbance of the order? smhfm

Because unlike the alt-right anti-fa methods have been proven effective and authorities know barring incarceration/removal of all leftists a la Pinochet they are powerless against them.

Case in point, Blitz Huset in Oslo. Right wing government tried to evict them so they threw a firebomb at the Town Hall and threatened more violence. The govt/police backed down and Blitz Huset is still occupied by anti-fa.

In contrast, the right is divided, ineffective and any kind of right movement gets swiftly stomped out by the more effective and organized leftists.

You fags will try to fight us, but you will lose because you don't have the wealth of historical resistance and ideology to draw on.

This felt so good.

They arrested one for getting his shething punched by a guy trying to get to work

Another cucks said ARREST HIM and the cop just stared at him blankly saying "no" as he hit the bitch in the face again after she spat on him

>bitch gets hit twice in the face
>cuck gets shoved
>antifa gets arrested
>based man gets let go to work
Cops are waking up

Why have these scum not been exterminated by nationalists in Norway?

All you need is to burn it down at night.

God that shit was really satisfying

be careful with what you say, Molotovboy

Because the lion can wake up from his sleep anytime and maul you to death

Nothing, antifa only acts in major cities where you can't legally Kurt Cobain somebody for destroying your property. All major cities with these laws are blue.

Kill antifa

>Start using words like "MAGA" on trashcans.
>Their primitive brains won't see the difference with with Trump supporters that way.
>Eventually they will die out of exhaustion from killing countless of their kind.

>take govt building
>throw firebomb at govt property
If they did that in the states they'd get swatted so fucking fast.

100 Norway leftists got BTFO by one faggot and he gets rewarded with a comfy room and ps4

This really makes me think. Trump supporters just need to achieve class consciousness. Perhaps I can knock sense into them with a blunt instrument.

>anarchy

They're statist, commies

>As commies, Weatherman is into in fomenting revolt among the working class. Their problem, they keep discovering, is that working class wants to beat the shit out of them.

same shit, current year

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

I agree on some points, but I think your example is very flawed. Your interpretation also seems a bit too generous to your side.

Lmao

That's not how it works in the US

Those rioting antifa fags will enjoy their felony rioting charges during Trump's inauguration

I peel away major words of their stickers, that are all over town. Had a blast with one that said:
"Refugees welcome
Nazis begone"
I peeled off "welcome" and "nazis", leaving "Refugees begone" with the afa-logo.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

Yep.
Like Milo they only thrive when hated.
And as O'Keefe showed, they're in bed together as a diversion.

21 protests of all sorts, from demanding ACA get a replacement to shouting at frog men in a ball, went off on Inauguration.
But you only hear about antifa and their 2-400 marching riot or the fucking trashcan pile journalists were orgasming over.

These are the modern brownshirts.
Oppression doesn't work as we have much to lose, filling the air with nothing but shit works well.
Huxley's methods as it were but applied with a Machiavellian taste.

Manufacture a concealing crisis, then end it when needed.
Exactly what Trump did with the birthers.
Played them for years, then ended it long after it should have been dead for cred.

Kill your self. It safes time and effort.

Infiltrate their meetings, and collect names, addresses and faces. Start a database for members of the group and try to get them fired. We need to play the left's game against them.

live rounds, fuck this tear gas pussy shit. just kill these wretches

Why not put welcome nazis?

Norway might be lost, but we are not.

Antifa literally get BTFO every time the engage with real Nazis. You're just bullying Right of center normies who will grow increasingly sick of your bullshit.

Literally how can you claim to be tough shit when you get your asses handed to you almost constantly. And trump is in fucking office, and if he's the fascist you claim he is do you honestly think he's above helicopter rides?

Just like seeing your pussified country get schlonged by muzzie rats.

Seems like somebody didn't finish the job

Kek

>come cause violence against us like we do!
>become a rioting nigger like us!
>come on do it and give us more excuses to act like raging faggots!

Anti-fa detected.

Underrated post.

What we need to do is doxx a fuckton of them. Then each of us take on a name of theirs, and begin using it to organize ourselves. Then we can namefag with their names and openly plot their demise while constantly spouting how we've infiltrated one of their cells and are asking for advice online to make the group more ineffective.

>leftits are in panic mode
>protesting without any cause
>weeping on the streets about trump election
>hold basically no power in Fed. gov
>burn down random businesses to "protest"
>impotent rage

"In contrast, the right is divided, ineffective and any kind of right movement gets swiftly stomped out by the more effective and organized leftists."

k

Get some buddies and brown shirts and fight them in the streets?

Counter Antifa and blackbloc with Blue Shirts. Honestly though, I'm a little jealous the Europeans have orgs that stand up to these faggots.

This.

Lol, these antifacuck delusions.
Your existence is allowed because it serves the interest of the globalist elites.
You are their mindless attack dogs against nationalists which are the true threat to globalist schemes.

KILL THEM

We don't need to do anything.
They are just edgy teens, once they will grow up and stop doing it

That's how you get favelas

You can see his spit lol

Stand on a balcony and rain piss on them after everyone downs like 2 gallons of water plus an entire bottle of
>pic related
I mean like some real dirty niggery diggery. That's the only way we'll get their attention, since acting like fucking chimpanzees is all they know.

Just leave it to professionals.

That's also how you get no-go zones and cuck sheds, Sven. Now be a good boy and join Nordfront.

They are coming
Beta cuck spotted at my highschool

No shit

classic

Anarchism as an ideology has always promoted thuggery and barbarism:

>"Everybody created his own justice and administered it himself...Some used to call this 'taking a person for a ride' [paseo] but I maintain that it was justice administered directly by the people in the complete absence of the regular judicial bodies."
—Juan García Oliver, Anarchist minister of justice, 1936

This. Antifags are worthless beta pawns, and they're too retarded to see anything past their mass-produced Che t-shirts. Fucking losers and failures, all of them.

Best part?
They now are buying guns.
So you know, this is entirely the future.

? i didn't tell anyone to do shit faggot leftist. I want the government to bring out live rounds and kill them.

a fucking leaf detected, neck yourself

OH NO YOU DON'T

Anyone who doesn't want to kill commies is either a commie himself or a kike. Selfdefense against thugs and murderers is an inalienable godgiven right

Counter group.

antifa BTFO once again

>tfw i will legally defend myself and my property with my store bought firearms

keked

and the backing of the common people.

Label them as terrorists and hang 'em high.

underage b&

I like this, but it has some spelling and grammatical errors. More memes like this could be useful since ANTIFA is clearly growing, and getting more violent. We will need to point out who the bullies and terrorists are.

Nothing they only protest in liberal cities for the most part and just destroy their shit. Could redpill city dwellers real quick

Go back to 8/pol

Wait for Trump to further expand gun rights and give us national carry and shoot every single one that assaults you in any way, even if it's just smacking your Trump hat off. If we start killing these people they will think twice about going around attacking people.

>TRS
>alt-right
>go to bestpol

What is it with kikes and faggots with their fragile identity politics?

Fight Back.

Yeah they'll just start shooting first.
Remeber, an armed society is a society in revolution.

Ya forgot that we "alt-righters" are capable of owning and using guns effectively.

And most of us have an army background.

So, you feel lucky, punk?

An armed society is a polite society. These faggots aren't shooting anyone, they are too afraid to do anything. They are only a tiny minority.

I'd imagine their core tactics are similar to ISIS.

They want to create a division in society in order to bolster their number of potential recruits.

That's why they'll show up to stuff like
>muh drumpf
Rally, and start smashing windows and burning shit until the police respond.

If just 1 person in that crowd, who was just trying to peacefully protest Trump is convinced that the police response ANTIFA provokes is proof of fascism then they achieved their goal.

Their ultimate goal being that all leftists of varying calibers become afraid to protest the regular way. Then they will have only the ANTIFA way to turn to.

Their panultimate goal would be to foment a civil war though.

Yeah its all the other liberals arming up you have to worry about.
Remeber, armed liberals have killed more people than war.

Meme that they hate niggers and women (ie: make up a fake leader of antifa and claim he hates niggers, was charged with a bunch of sexual assaults in the 90s, etc)

This.

Most liberals are incapable of coexisting with people of opposing viewpoints.

When you are punched by a literal cuckold and your only reaction is comb your hair and whine like the bitch you are.

Not surprisng, they have a larger part of the brain related to decision and logic making.

Conservatives have a alrger part related to emotion.

Liberals know they are right, conservatives feel its right.
And as you can see when feelings try to trump reality in every thread...

Stop being fascists and the antifas will go away.

>You fags will try to fight us, but you will lose because you don't have the wealth of historical resistance and ideology to draw on.

The wealth of George Soros

Source buddy?

>Stop being fascists and the antifas will go away.

kek thats now how it works, for anti everything left from communists is fascism.

Nothing let them keep hitting people and redpilling the rest.

Thumb outside fist, he knew which way he was going to run to make his escape after the sucker punch. He was trained well.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0052970

braindecoder.com/post/politics-neuroscience-1282982492

Quite a harsh reaction.
But I can't say anything of value was lost.

Love that video. Would link to it but I'm on mobile. Look up Finnish Nationalist on YouTube

>
And then they got arrested
not worth it

>dat snout on that (((antifa)))
He probably went to Schlomo for some rhinoplasty after that snozz-wrecking.

Actually they're "anarcho-communists"

I know, it's retarded.

Pic related, it's their flag. Black/red are their colours. Kind of a bitch, I really liked that colour scheme until these fags started using it.