youtube.com/watch?v=FviqeOtQJgw
hewillnotdivide.us/
mmdks.com/8ijr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soundlazer.com/

SOMEONE IN NY BUY THIS SHIT

>stand in the back
>shoot a laser at the microphone
>nobody will know where the sound is coming from.

Does Bogposter bow to the Bogdanoffs?
Will he save Sup Forums at their behest?

Is he pulling a Radcliff?

someone should hang a poster of george soros there " he will not divide us"

He wore a hoodie a day or two ago

is he wearing the same clothes for 4 days straight?

Bogpill confirmed best pill

tbqh this is quite shit performance art when compared to shia watching his movies

>dat sick trick with the BMX

I NEED INFORMATION!

INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEAF THAT WENT HOME WITH THE JEW

WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?

A dog and a kid, great. This women is a degenerate.

Finally some entertainment with the guy on the bike.

This is an art project right?

Shia's proving how easy it is to start a cult. He's literally got a following of people to turn up for the last 4 days and stare at a wall.

HE
WILL
UN
DIVIDE
US

IS THE RAKE MAN BACK?

Yes, he's homeless. Show a little sympathy.

Is this what the jobless do with their time?

AY AY AY YO

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING
SOMEONE GO DOWN THEIR AND JUST STARE AT THEM MENACINGLY
FUCKING BORING SHIT

>"""People""" that have nothing better to do at 9:30 in the morning than stand on the street chanting
Someone VX this place

>KANG

>People just using this shit for self promotion and as a dating spot now
ayy

link

HE WUZ KANGZ OF NEW YORK!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>plugging his shitty bmx channel

King of New York, Desmond Rose. Professional BMX rider. Look him up, anons, and do your thing!

Why do people keep walking up to the camera and plugging themselves?

>"""People""" that have nothing better to do at 9:30 in the morning than post on Sup Forums

>I don't agree with your methods
>we walk same path Sup Forumsbart

So everyone knows about the Shia Labeouf social experiment. What if we post all over Craigslist and Facebook offers from attractive women looking to suck dick? All people have to do to get their dicks sucked is walk up to a camera at the address provided, lean in close, and say "I'm ready, suck me dry" and they'll be approached by a gorgeous woman who will proceed to suck their dick.

We could have false advertisers saying holy shit I just got the best blowjob of my life this is amazing.

You'd probably have a ton of NEETS and pakis and spics showing up, since they probably don't keep up with shit like this.

That leaf is fucking pathetic

DAS MA BOI DESMON WOSE

Hes a professional bike rider since he was 9 in da hood

>"""People""" that have nothing better to do at 9:30 in the morning than watch a livestream about people standing on the street chanting

https://
westerncontainersales
.com/
shipping-container-prices/newark-nj-nyc/

Shia told us he would appreciate an user with a VPN ordering a shipping container for him

thanks

Just came back. Looks like leaf is getting cucked by Shia

>heating up papayas

Holy fuck shia is here

Does this guy not have any work anymore? Did someone tell him to not bother showing up?

its desmond rhodes famalam

There you go pal.

YOU!
Post a fucking link.

>tfw they're all making friends with Shiah
>they are gonna be hanging out with Shiah for the rest of their lives
>they will experience true happiness that is knowing celebs

and you people are making fun of them? lel

youtube.com/watch?v=FviqeOtQJgw

Please tell me you guys saw the lady with the baby and the dog join in just so she could have the dog shit there.

>buy todays newspaper
>find a wendys ad
>bring it in front of the camera and start reading each item on the menu and their prices, advertising for wendys

So considering this is the USA we're talking about, how long until a burger get shot on stream?

well, i'm too drunk to drive. wtf else am i gonna do?

how the fuck the bogdanovs became a meme?

Get a grocery store ad and read off deals

BULGARIA? WHAT THE FUCK LEPOOF?!

thats a man

>preach unity
>attack people with differing opinions when they turn up
>literally set on them like a pack of animals

See if they'll pay for it

>/bog/aria

what does it mean

If these assholes had put this much effort into phonebanking florida numbers on November 7th, they might have won

WASNT WORTH BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

hewillnotdivide.us/

LINK

hewillnotdivide.us/

sorry bros for not in OP

Call him out for racism on twitter.

I knew France would talk some shit. But I came prepared.

Reminder

they wish

fuck bulgaria man
its the new cool hip country to hate on

Weren't the mods removing these threads

>true happiness that is knowing celebs
t. beouf

that's pretty cool but people are always standing in front of the mic though

Rly makes you think...

I hope a drunk driver flies down that road and takes them all out.

anybody record these events?

In that girls head right now:
>i hope he talks to me
>i hope he talks to me
>i hope he talks to me
>omg why isnt shia talking to me
>i wish i were prettier
>pls talk to me shia

Shia's in partnership with Starbucks isn't he?

Lots of 'free' advertising in the last few days.

the guy in middle is hiding off screen

>tfw they all OD together

Asleep

>celebs
>happiness

Fuck off, Hjalmarsson.

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

man that's not the muslim's fault if their trucks run into people

Probably the museum too, hence why he's getting paid so much for being homeless.

Bulgaria did nothing wrong!

it's a shill meme. ignore those faggots

Don't worry about Shia, I'm sure someone's paying him for this.

> BLACKED

Can someone just run Shia over?

What did the truck of peace say to the Frenchman?
HONK HONK HONK

>not posting the close up oh her british teeth

Are people doing this to protest Trump or meet Shia or show their friends they're cool?

>people would probably stop if they saw shia lebouf on the street
>nobody is stopping because they are blocking out the hobo with the collection cup

This is so sad to fucking watch holy shit, wasn't he in blockbuster movies less than 5 years ago?

I forget how this guy got started as an actor

Aren't famous actors famous for being in a famous movie?

kek he's engaging shia with his insipid thoughts. HES A FAMOUS CELEBRITY YOU DUMBFUCK

>same clothes everyday

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, he's to our right, sitting on the ramp area.

I hope Barron stops by with the secret service.

Like where does he fuck off every night? I bet he has an apartment nearby.

HAHAHAH the leaf is tying to befriend Shia

You think it's his?

Hollwood stars are owned, their handlers have the $25M and he just has a creditcard and everything he wants.

These people are like children, they never got a real education or life lessons. They are extremely easy to break.

QUESTION:

Is anybody actually planning to go or this another thread where losers kill time and laugh about plastic bags etc?

I'd love to get something corny together, I picture 9 nicely dressed anons in suits, all red MAGA hats, standing in perfect 3-3-3 formation singing some kind of barber shop acapella "he will unite us" song

It's just to me, what would trigger libs the hardest, but also make some of them give the other side a real listen, is to do something warm and fun, but redpilling. We'd need people with real charisma though.

link?

Ohh shit he's gonna fuck Shia, he doesn't stop the madman!

Also looks like Shias getting back into the tribe

>LaBeouf's mother is Jewish, and his father, who is of Cajun descent, is Christian. LaBeouf has described himself as Jewish

Sup Forums was right again!

Bandit Knife or nothing.