You see two men with eccentric haircuts in the line in front of you and you decide to crack a joke about them to your...

You see two men with eccentric haircuts in the line in front of you and you decide to crack a joke about them to your buddy. Unfortunately for you, you did it at a volume that made your inappropriate joke clearly audible to the gentlemen in front of you. They turn around and you see that you have just offended the two most powerful people of this universe that could erase any trace of you, your family and anything else that is important and dear to you on this world with just one phone call.

You have 5 seconds to defend yourself. How do you change their minds about erasing you from this world for the tasteless provocation you have offended them with?

I remember when these were the bad boys

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how handsome and chiseled you young men were

i accept the fate the bogs have given me

heretics

yea theres no way im even trying to defend myself, id rather take my own life rather than make the sacred bogdanoff twins exhaust any effort.

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THEIR FACE DISEASE?

oh no ur dead user you shouldnt have said that

Who are these guys exactly?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Tremble with fear, throw myself at their feet, and desperately beg for their forgiveness.

QUICK RUNDOWN
U
I
C
K

RUNDOWN
U
N
D
O
W
N

I pull out my cellphone and make a call...

A trick question, designed to plant the seed of doubt about Bogpower.

Nothing on this Earth is of value enough to make the Bogdani wait in line.

I have a feeling I know the designer of this plot... I CAST YEE OUT!

I bet their chins are quite weak

One bogdanoff supports globalism and all that is evil, the other supports nationalism and all that is good.

They sustain themselves on their battle between each other. Or, rather, the BOG sustains itself on this battle. The two brothers are the same entity in 2 different flesh vessels.

Having cancer can cause weak jaws.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

They still are

IT IS THE ASCENSION OF MANKIND SOON ALL OF HUMANITY SHALL RESEMBLE THEM AS WE CRY OUT BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV

I feel sorry for them
plastic surgery is one hell of a drug, and the fear of aging it's worse

DELETE THIS

you dont have much time user

who are they?

Requiescat in pace

Leafs need to be murdered.

The biggest bogpill of all is that they are an abstract cultural concept and only exist in our shared subconscious mind.

user why did you let this fate fall upon you

I would say
>bogda bogda bogdanooff
And start dancing

>Danger avoided

i am ready for the ultimate redpill, the bogpill
someone explain the phonecall to me pls

kill yourself while you still can

accept the bog, brother
>protip: bog means god in slavic languages

>Cum

I practice Humility so that this will never happen