Germany will become less white than Brazil in our lifetime, in just 20-30 years. What are your thoughts on this?

Germany will become less white than Brazil in our lifetime, in just 20-30 years. What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0
youtube.com/watch?v=agJlBaY2xkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still whiter than america

makes sense every big germany i visited looked like 50% nonwhite atleast
shits crazy

i think germany sweden and.. a few others must die for the rest to wake up

Wrong.

Have coups, bust it up into smaller states, form justice squads. It must get worse before it gets better.

Don't think for a second either this shit has to be permanent and it's unchangeable. The Arab states removed about a million Yemenis after the war between Iraq and Kuwait.

>implying anybody here will live 20-30 years

were gonna need a wall
we have open borders with germany

You can also look into "birthing permits" like China has and have none of them breed if you want to be more humane, of course you'll have to punish those that flout the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

We both need two walls desu, you are bordered with Germany and Sweden, while we are bordered with Germany and Wallonia.

at least there is water between us and swedeen

Germans are way too autistic and obedient to authority to ever manage something like this.

please let the apocalypse come, save us from this living hell

Press F to pay respects to a nation that was once feared by the rest of the world but is now looked upon as a joke.

they deserve it,even germanic americans secretly lust for the bbc its why they are almost a minority in the usa,same for germany

if anglos controlled europe and america this would never of happened.

you will all get buttblasted and post memes at this statement but you all know it deep down.

stop shitposting

you ideological deluded shitskins will never understand how 32d chess in europe works.

we did the mistake to openly request people to unite against the elite and you decided to die for (((them)))

you don't know shit about europe and the europeans should stop to fall for the divide and conquer tactic.
the time for another unification is coming and the elitists are working in our favor, so stop to believe the manipulating media and be ready to take what's yours

F

We're almost 95% white.

Your less white then Africa 10 years ago.

Still better then america.

But 70% of "german" children under 6 are not white

You're pretty much the same.

you controlled europe for 70 years and americans/your elite brought all this chaos and degeneracy

if you decide to stand against the movement of your people again even with free informations then you really deserve the consequences

Race war right now, it's the best chance whites will ever have.

You fucking idiot

Why dont americans understand that migrants can be (and most are) white?

we've always been stuck with at least 10% niggers since our inception
meanwhile europeans literally imported them into their countries willingly

you do realize that most muslims from the middle east would be classified as 'white' in america right? turks in the US are basically 'that greek dude who looks way too hairy'

And, so did you. You fucking mong.

The Jews controlled the west my friend, we had scarce little say in the matter. But yes, if we continue to go down their path then we will rightly have earned our extinction.

Everyone who moved to Germany past 1950 and all their descendents are counted as having a migration background. The country is still as white as New Hampshire and white births make up about 90% aswell because turks have fallen below replacement level and fugees don't have fugee women.

>defending the ethnic cleansing of the German people

Goodbye Hans, nice knowing you.

yeah as slaves, stupid

My thoughts are simple, there's always Argentina :)

>'american' (60% chance you're white) reading comprehension

I think it's an under estimation. I give less than 10 years for my own country to become minority of whites, so think about the openly cucked germans literally begging the refugees to rape white pussy.

Europeans committed genocides in africa. We would dismember their bodies. kek, fucking yank amateurs.

i really hope you are shilling, but i'm going to answer in case of a typical american education anyways

your elite has got a very high influence in europe because you idiots fought for their profit in ww2, as always and there is no way to get rid of it without force therefore it is necessary to increase the anger of the people and cuck their economy to make it impossible to intervene in the process of deamericanization.

it is known to every sane european that your (((lobby and politics))) are the evil.

that's the best fact, because you guys are sitting next to the source and wouldn't even notice dying for their interests when they publicly tell you that you are worthless puppets

And then you freed them
So now they hate you.
And then you give them guns.

>100%

POLED

That won't be in my life time. Kind of glad I won't see it happen.

We'll miss you brother.

F

lincoln was gonna send them back but some southerner faggot got all uppity

>implying the trumpets are not already sounding
youtube.com/watch?v=agJlBaY2xkM

I am just saying. You seem way more suicidal than germany with that plan.

We went to barely 1% black people (Meaning african, muzzies are their own problem) and our crime went up like crazy and everyone is freaking out about it.
You are at like 13% black and them doing like 50% of the crime and you have people arguing that your police are the problem.

The biggest wake up call we brits and germans have that we have to do something quick is when Americans tell us that we are fucked.

Its like people in the water next to an already sunken ship telling you that you are heading the wrong way.

the ones that were based in your countries and in fact expanded to europe, mostly through germany during the phase of occupation.

the migration crises was meant to force us into destabilization by those people but we found a way to take advantage of it - that's why the media is manipulating you into hating germany again.

the social engineering has failed hard because our guys have taken it too far on purpose.
the result is anger against the establishment, increase of nationalism, decrease of (((their))) influence and more.

germany is not even close to be done, we joined the chess table and mastered the game within 20 years of the unification of east and west and control fucking europe again.

merkel is the contrary and not on our side tho, but was forced to go all in with the EU army and extreme defense/policymaking for the international banks.
try to get a glimps of the bigger picture and you'll notice that shit hits the fan soonly

it's getting more extreme until europeans must take action :^)

To the Euros in this thread pointing out that we have our own demographic problems:

Yes, we do. We know we do. America isn't literally the fucking native homeland of white ethnicities though, and us going to shit doesn't magically make you going to shit any better. Accept that you have problems and try to fucking deal with them instead of trying to feel superior because some other country's just as fucked as yours.

But you are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

That stuff includes 3rd generation poles and roaches

Yes, we are. We very well fucking are. That doesn't give you some magical high ground where you can act like it's OK that the ancestral homeland of the German peoples is about to become fucking minority German within our lifetimes. It doesn't give you some bragging rights about how America is going to be minority white just like your country will be. It doesn't allow you to ignore the problem or pretend that you're somehow better because some other country is equally going to shit at the same caliber. It's a cold and bitter reality that you need to change rather than going around talking down on a nation that's in nearly the exact same position as yours in the long-term.

We're fucked. You're fucked. You can change still change it, or you can pretend that nothing's wrong because we're both fucked.

And your point is? 3rd generation but still not German. You are being replaced.

>That doesn't give you some magical high ground where you can act like it's OK
And what the hell do you think you were doing when you started with
>
Yes, we do. We know we do. America isn't literally the fucking native homeland of white ethnicities though,

Its the same argument.
Its
>we are fucked but

I see no difference between germans and brits going "60%" you going "b-but your homeland"
Its the same argument

It is
>WE ARE FUCKED BUT

Why am I on a high horse but you think you aren't when you go on and on about the land native to the germans?
Aren't you ignoring your problem every time you make a post complaining about Germany?

What makes your argument different from ours?

Daily Reminder, that germans of once german soil are the biggest group of migrants.

Because it's not a matter of who's on a higher horse when you're both fucked. I'm admitting that we're fucked. We are fucking fucked. Maybe it's not you specifically, but I've seen plenty of Euros deflect their demographic issues because of ours. I'm not ignoring our problem, it's just that you have a larger German makeup still than we have a white makeup, so you're in a better position to change things. I'm outright saying that we're fucked, I've repeated as much several times. It's just that it isn't a way for Euros to pretend like they're not also fucked.

You mean the Germans in eastern-Europe that pretty much already were in Germany in 1940?

>but I've seen plenty of Euros deflect their demographic issues because of ours
But you did the same thing in this thread.
You probably would hate your own posts if you didn't remember you wrote them.

There is no way to save Germany.
We are just as doomed as you are.
We are probably going to take you over and it is going to take longer for America to completely fall.

Even as someone who posts on Sup Forums I don't feel bad about ethnic Germans being replaced.
When all your history is you learning about the horrible things Germans have done and if the entire world and the entire political spectrum thinks you are a problem then maybe they are right.

I can see why Americans are campaigning for Europeans to "save themselves" because it would mean your future generations wouldn't be chinese and african but I think you can take losing Germany.
That can only be a very small dent in American immigration.

>planning to live 20+ years

I guess I wont see you along side me on the front lines of Trumps 4th reich, faggot

Hamburg here.

I cant even imagine what living in an even less white city would be like.
This place is already crime ridden by shitskins, cant image how bad it is in Frankfurt or Stuttgart.

% shitskins in Hamburg?

Y'all better hope Iberia/UK goes right wing or else its all overrun.

30% it is in OPs pic.

And apparently on the lower end.

OPs pic include white immigrants also though (not that this is an excuse for replacing native Germans)

The biggest groups of people with non-German migrational background (They are still counted as Germans) are:
15,5 Roaches
12,4 Poles
6,0 Afghans
5,4 Russians

This does not include about 44.000 Syrians but includes (I believe) the non-German people from OPs pic.

So around 30% non-white then probably, and majority of kids being non-white. I feel numb when I see numbers like this.

What is the national statistics?

This is what the demographics (number of people per age group) look like.

Green are natives.
Red are people with an migrational background but legal Germans.
blue are non-Germans.

About 50% of the kids are natives.

And this is Hamburg, you can see in OPs pic that this is one of the cities with a "low" number of non-natives.

I sadly dont have the pic for the demographics for all of Germany but they are,from what I remember, not too far of from the ones in Hamburg.

are you forgetting about the 1.5 million refugees you just got last year?

>implying Germans immigrants bring the crime rate up, chimpout, rape, steal.

brazil is white

no.

>This does not include about 44.000 Syrians

Sad

Kek. Looks like a buttplug

Check'd

I will be glad to laugh at their faces in 30 years then

I am praying for this to be true