Are the Amish based?

An Amish Hardware Store that I do business with a few times a year had an Attempted Robbery this weekend. And they reacted 100% how a true pacifist would in my opinion. I'm not saying being Amish is the pinnacle of society but they are a pretty legit people.

lancasteronline.com/news/local/amish-store-owner-near-kinzers-describes-confrontation-with-thief-gate/article_26e9cdce-dfdb-11e6-b270-1f862a49e2be.html

You would be pretty pacifist too if you didn't have all that intake of violence on the media, vidya gaems, and tv and movies and you constantly lived a lifestyle promoting that behavior.

the few Amish i know here in Pennsylvania are great people. polite, friendly and always offer a helping hand. i make sure to treat them the same

Amish are good hearted simple people. Of course the Hollywood pedophiles had to make a show to demonize them. (amish mafia) We're coming for you pedophiles.

I've met a good number of Amish while living here in Maryland. They've always been nice people, and it's good to do business with them.

Thank you based Amish.

I hope it is common knowledge that "Amish Mafia" was a fucking meme.

Mennonites on the other hand fall in line with Jews. They are greedy fucks who abuse their religion for profit by rationalizing "sin"

I am an accountant and have a couple amish clients. they're pretty big jews to be quite honest.

they have nothing 'fun' to spend their money on, but they sure do get a hard on for it. honestly the only thing they buy around here is land, which in the future is just going to make them more wealthy.

one client made too much money this year and got all concerned/mad because he was going to have to pay more taxes than last year...

Pacifism is retarded; read Spengler.

>Spangler
Hnnng right in the nostalgia

Thank you based Amish

Being sensible with money does not the perpetrators for the downfall of Europe make.

>they have nothing 'fun' to spend their money on, but they sure do get a hard on for it. honestly the only thing they buy around here is land, which in the future is just going to make them more wealthy.
They are also among the faster growing populations of earth so they are going to need that land.

First off, pacifism does not work.
Secondly, this is not pacifism, they called the police, implicitly directing them to preform violence on their behalf. Hiring someone to do violence for you is not pacifism.

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

Buying land and saving is smart. Society could collapse tomorrow and the amish wouldn't notice

This. He didn't need to risk violence, he just closed the gate. Kek

Fuck christian weakness, very sad some people dont realize the simple reality that our very smart PAGAN ancestors did.

This was a fake news story, Amish don't vote.

I wasn't denying the fact that it's smart, I was just pointing out the fact that the amish are money hungry jews

They did in 2016. Big Time.

They did this year m8. Promise. The turn out was unprecedented. They probably helped trump more than we realize.

I think they fancy trump as divine. I'm starting to believe it too.

Aren't they pretty patriarchal? Maybe they just didn't like the idea of a female president.

Or maybe they just disliked the idea of ww3 with Russia

There was a whole PAC dedicated to bussing them out to voting booths. The Amish voted in droves this year, almost 100% for Trump.

>violence didn't exist before the media, video games and tv
>we aren't living in the most peaceful period in human history
Sure thing bud.

Mennonites are the closest thing to Jews I've ever met.
>t. Iowan

No they did it for the Christianity. I looked into it a good bit before. Word traveled around the communities that Christian faith was only safe under Trump.

I think it has more to do with the overly sexualized cosmopolitanism behind Hillary and the fact that Obama was pushing things that looked like "re-education"

I'm an athiest and would be up for that but then again he was fully behind the idea of blaphemy laws.

>I'm an athiest

>one client made too much money this year and got all concerned/mad because he was going to have to pay more taxes than last year...

Amish clearly don't use taxpayer dollars much and most of their tax money probably goes to the niggers in Philly. They have every right to be mad.

They don't use social security, they stop going to school after 8th grade and they wouldn't give shit if they didn't go to school at all but they are forced to. They are pacifists and their horses hardly require paved roads, dirt roads would be good enough for them.

So yeah, they have every right to whine about taxes

Thank you based Amish