How we should respond to hewillnotdivide.us

I would do it if it was not 800 miles away from me...

We must show up to that location. We must be in a large enough group so that we are safe, and clearly visible. We will be clearly wearing Maga gear. We will not attack them. Pepe should be there peacefully. We will not be hostile. We should act friendly.

Let them attack us, and we do NOT fight back. Stay calm, and level headed use our words.

Bring the message that Trump, and his supporters are not divisive.

When it is shown that THEY are the attackers, and instigators we will be winning and winning big.

Light will shine on how divisive THEY are.

>when you punch your enemies, your enemies win

Thanks, Trudeau.

So everyone knows about the Shia Labeouf social experiment. What if we post all over Craigslist and Facebook offers from attractive women looking to suck dick? All people have to do to get their dicks sucked is walk up to a camera at the address provided, lean in close, and say "I'm ready, suck me dry" and they'll be approached by a gorgeous woman who will proceed to suck their dick.

We could have false advertisers saying holy shit I just got the best blowjob of my life this is amazing.

You'd probably have a ton of NEETS and pakis and spics showing up, since they probably don't keep up with shit like this...

This time he was kind of right. How many people are now defending Spencer who would otherwise ignore or mock him?

>when you punch your enemies, your enemies win

We must shine light on their violence. If we are the violent ones then we will be seen as the violent ones. We must shine light on them being the violent ones. It will increase our strength, and stance at the moral high ground overall.

*watches a nigger threaten to cut off sons head and fuck wife in front of him* "JUST DO IT!"

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT AOF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

Simple. Use their own slogan against them.

use #hewillnotdivideus and add #hewillbringustogether

After all, Trump doesn't speak to communities : he speak to America as a whole. Leftists may even embrace the slogan, thinking that by "together" it's only the opposition.

Think of the scene in Fight Club... It is your homework to get your ass kicked. Our simple presence there will be enough for them to want to get violent.

Some of us need to grow enough balls to get hit.

If Shia himself gets violent, remember he has millions of dollars and you may get to sue him, and you will have a solid case.

Let the police and the law take care of it. Do NOT be violent back.

There are 3 Possible outcomes no matter what they do as long as we stay peaceful we have the high ground.

1) They get violent. We win, we sue, we get moral high ground.

2) They do not get violent. They try to kick us out. Trump supporters are shown as non divisive. Them booting us out when we are peaceful shows that THEY are being divisive.

3) They do not attack us. They do not even try to kick us out, they are welcoming they offer us some coffee, and donuts. This shows that their movement is bullshit because Trump supporters are shown as peaceful, and non divisive. This is probably their best chance to look good.

win,win,win...

It's all winning for us, someone take one for the team you may get some $$$$$$ in a lawsuit and could make our movement look good

When they chant "He will not divide us" we chant back "He never said he would".

HE WILL NOT DIVE US

LISA NEEDS BRACES

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

LISA NEEDS BRACES

thrust me , this is meme magic.

I always wondered: what kind of multi-culti bastard names his child Shia?

I live in TN. Give me plane money and enough money for a couple days of tendies and I would wreck their shit.

The celebs know what they are doing. They protest within their strongholds. If they tried that here there would be confrontations, serious confrontations.

No, they only get loud in their hugboxes. Jew York is too full of pussies to do anything.

I think he will divide them. Through success and upright conduct he will divide the decent liberals from the cesspool they swim in.

lol this if Sup Forums set a go fund me account for me id take a trip and beat the shit of shia le cuck guaranted or your money back

>decent liberals

Decent liberals are called moderate conservatives.

I am paying 10 usd to call a pizza place in NYC to order 20 pizzas for Shia.

You fuckers should be gratefull.

I look forward to the day when we are unified against open borders leftist SJW-ism more than we are divided on the wedge issues these scum have used to hold people captive in their ranks.

just draw a giant green pepe on the wall with the camera, let them pray to kek for 4 years

>order 20 pizzas for Shia.

Make sure that the topings are awful like extra anchovies

Are you fucking stupid?
If we dont attack back then we would just get are asses kick for no reason news wont show it unless it pushes their agenda its a lose lose the best thing to do is ignore it.

>Are you fucking stupid?
Nope, calculating like a chess player looking at all of our moves, and counter moves. I found the winning move.

>If we dont attack back then we would just get are asses kick for no reason news wont show it unless it pushes their agenda its a lose lose the best thing to do is ignore it.

There is a bit of truth to this. However alternative news sources are out there, and will cover it. Keep in mind this is all recorded, and live streamed. It's out there, and will be spread over youtube.

It is paramount that we have the moral high ground when we are aiming for our goals.