Sooooooooo... I'M A LIBERTARIAN. GIVE ME YOUR WORST AND COME SEE WHAT REAL FREEDOM IS, YA CUNTS

Sooooooooo... I'M A LIBERTARIAN. GIVE ME YOUR WORST AND COME SEE WHAT REAL FREEDOM IS, YA CUNTS

>special snowflake found Sup Forums for the first time

How many cocks have you sucked?

This is embarrassing, just...go

What's your solution to open borders inevitably flooding your country with low IQ third worlders that are going to establish a large government to hand them gibs?

Fuck off Jew

That's okay because they'll surely obey the NAP (^:

Long as they don't touch my guns, my weed, and my cock, then we're good

Close borders

They'll ban your guns, steal your weed, and rape your woman.

Freedom!

A large enough demographic shift will be able to enact a return to large government that will then tread on you. Low IQ people will vote for collectivism and hand outs, bloating the state.

But libertarians are pro open borders.

GTFO Gary

Gary Johnson is not a real libertarian and can suck a fucking dick. I believe he was nothing more than a dickless, clueless, proxy who was thrown into the last election by the powers that be to 1) Steal votes away from swing voters & 2) Make the Libertarian party and real Libertarians look like a fucking meme.
GARY JOHNSON CAN FUCK OFF

No longer libertarianism.

Who will build the roads??

I suggest you simply leave.

They will take all of this away when demographics shift and they vote in Marxists.

Anarchy is where the real freedom is

The people we pay to maintain COMMON property, you cock

>2017
>still calling yourself libertarian
>not paleocon/classical liberal/minarchist

libertarians are now niggers

Are you fucking kidding me? Marxists are the biggest potheads out there? The weed ain't goin anywhere, you fuck.

Those would all seem swell to me, if I was a fucking Nazi.. GTFO

>implying "classical liberal" isn't code word for "total cuck who just thinks SJWs are going to far"