PREPARE YOUR ANUS AUSSIES! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

express.co.uk/news/uk/757610/Brexit-Australia-trade-talks-improved-immigration-rules-agreement-UK-London-Canberra

Noticed alot of talks in the news about australia wanting relaxed visas for a trade deal

we all know what free movement and trade deals become....................pic related.

from the old worlds demise,see the empire rise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F U L L
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

and no muslims

fuck off you have more muslims then we have people

>British

>52%

>inb4 pakis swarm into Australia

You're damn right I'm going there if this happens. Australia is Canada but with perfect weather.

I dont like this....

All the browns are going to flood Canada for our ((((((free)))))) social programs.

This would be fucking great. We're all first world nations so there wouldn't be mass waves of immigration. Most immigration that did take place would be skilled/middle class. We are all virtually identical culture wise.

Why is this not already a thing?

then get rid of trudeu and make huge cuts to welfare like we did....our free shit is no where near as generous as sweden and germanys now,you gotta just through so much hoops and you are demonized by the press for being unemployed also

Your ski resorts are mine, leaf!

kek I want to see you play in the snow.

will be cool for aussies kiwis leafs and brits to cross each others paths at pubs etc imagine the bantz

sounds like a plan to BLACK and ISLAM the fuck out of Australia and poor little new Zealand dont fall for jewish b8 boyos

Which country is going to get the anglos and which one is getting the pajeets? I say send the pajeets to Australia

no its not,you just hate the fact the uk had a viable exit plan to thrive thus making france leave also

and you know your free autismbux ends if that happens as the eu will fall apart

Not really "British" but I hooked up with a heavily British accented Asian girl working at a local pub here a few months ago. She was only a 7/10 or so, but hot damn, that accent got me so erect.

Apparently she'd lived there for 15 years before her family moved here.

Still keep in contact with her, might ask her out for a bevvie or two this weekend.

Go away notpoland

Faggot harder OP, you aren't helping me fill my shitpost quota to keep me from being shipped off to your shitty island.

I don't hate black people, I just want Muslims to fuck off.

im moving to canada

>anglos return to Britain
>pajeets get dumped in Australia with the abos
>Chinese take Canada

Is there some sort of record,for killing Emus with head shots?If not there will be when i arrive.

Strayans better watch out. Some leafs broke into an austrich farm not long ago and killed a 9feet and 450lbs bird with machetes just to steal its legs.

No. That's exactly what it sounds like.

This is a British ploy to rid themselves of Muslims. I endorse this.

Send them to Canada which is a failed state anyway.

inshallah i will be heading to melbourne if this comes to fruition

All muslims deported to england
All asians to canada
All Whites to australia

I'll be in the Netherlands this April. Your countrywomen are going to get LEAFED just like the last time my kin paid a visit.

>Australians
>white
>not feathered

there is 60 million whites in the uk alone,there is plenty to top up australia and the other parts of the commonwealth

Calm down paddy

>Quintessentially British people with tans will have free access to Hockeyland, Emuland, and Hobbitland.

Sorry, guys. Just try to endure Pajeet and Ahmed long enough for God Emperor Donald Trump to save the West and make the Anglosphere great again. It'll all be okay.

2019, brah. We need to hold out until 2019.

I wanted to move to bantz land anyway

Pakis will flood Australia and Canada

ALSO

Wtf why are these subhumans allowed to enter Canada while French can't enter Quebec freely it is UNFAIR

>doesn't even go down to - 40° C

Have you been to whistler? There are more australians there than there are chinese in vancouver

Are they trying to get Quebec to separate or what?

Man, I'd hate to be stuck in France.

>TFW YWN see your ancestral home before it gets destroyed

ill keep you in my prayers, weedbro.

Thanks Ameribro. I appreciate it.

Maybe the US government will actually approve my US citizenship now and I can come manufacture guns and shit south of the 49th...

whats snow feel like? ive wanted to throw a snowball since i was a kid.

Ausfags, Leafs and hobbits, this WILL be used to ship millions upon thousands upon thousands of shitskins to your countries. Stop it before it's too late!
t. The Greatest Country Ever Known

Free movement with UK would taint the rest with shitskins. Now the Mudslimes and Niggers can wander freely in the commonwealth.

>millions upon thousands
I just realized how retarded I looked...

There's nothing wrong with free movement of proper Brits, Aussies, Canucks and .. whatever you call New Zealanders. But with things how they are, this is bad. Pakis will flood from the UK, and chinks will flood from Australia, and whatever dog fucking degenerates are in Canada at the moment will flood everywhere else. We have to secure the borders of each of the countries first.

Fuck off were full

That is not enough. You have to evict the niggers and sandniggers that you accumulated. Otherwise its going to be a shitshow.

This would be great, my aussie friend can come back.

Implying that didn't happen already for hundreds of years during the height of the empire

The first snowfall of the year is magical and beautiful. After 2 weeks you never wanna see snow again.

It did not happen on this scale. You did not have Millions of mudslimes. Like now. Or are you telling me Britbongs were never white ?

>yfw france leaves the eu and joins the commonwealth

Snow's texture and density changes a lot based on the conditions.

It can be super pretty when you have large snowflakes falling (since they're much slower), though that harms visibility quite a bit.

When it's a bit warmer, snow ends up being really wet and it packs very densely on the ground. That shit will throw out your back like you wouldn't believe.

Grab a ~5" stick and lift a 4L bottle of water with it. Now imaging swinging that 50+ times to fling it into a pile.

When you're walking on snow, it can go from really fluffy, which likes to get into your footwear and makes the surface much more slippery, or it can be really crunchy (usually the day after, since the sun will melt the top layer and then it'll freeze overnight), so you'll be walking and then suddenly it breaks dropping you 3 feet into the snow.

Fuck off.

We literally have less than 5000 Mexican people in the entire country. We don't want Muslim hoards from Britain either.

no, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been to that shithole called england

I DON'T WANT THIS EVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH FUCK YOU FUCKING KEKS!

The anglosphere rises

REBUILDING THE ANGLOSPHERE

We could be smart, ban mosques and burkas, cut benefits to nothing, and make every criminal's life not worth living, but I simply can't see us just throwing them out, they've been here to long and we're too cucked.

Does this mean that of these nations, the one with the most lax border control controls the border policy for all?

>and .. whatever you call New Zealanders.

New Zealanders... Or you can call them Kiwis.

That almost happened during WW2. I could see it happen.

>alot

Anglosphere is going to happen lads.

Fuck off you lot have terrorist insects i'd rather deal with muslims

I just wana own guns and land lad

>tfw I will be shitposting from an Australian IP without damaging the reputation of the motherland

>Immigrants from the UK convert the local wildlife

Can you imagine the Canada Geese?

>lets trade our pakis for their chinks

What could possibly go wrong.

Yeah you are absolutely right

there is already free movement between AU, UK and NZ. Half of NZ Police force are Englishmen who got their training in the UK

I can guarantee you for mudslimes and spics Australia would be paradise lots of land to spread. Low Population and thus easy to gain political influence with relatively low numbers.

They would build one mosque after the other. And mexicans would bring the crime cheap whores and the cocaine trade to you.

Imagine 2 Million Mudslimes and Spics settling in Australia within 5 years. Multiplying fast. Immediatly being 10% of the population in one generation you would be a minority in your own country.

Come rescue us! Oh Great Anglosphere!

W-WHAT ABOUT US BUDS

This could be fun, the UK can go get fucked in the ass tho.

Every time I think about Whistler my jimmies get rustled.

Seppos gtfo of our land reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

see how we do it with nz, visa on arrival means we can set conditions to suit us.

for example: they can't access welfare or become citizens on that visa and criminal convictions mean deportation (and lifetime ban as they fail the 'be of good character' test)

it's a better system than the EU bullshit

isn't bongland the same thing but with danes?

>British, Canadians and New Zealanders get access to the greatest beaches on the planet

>Australia gets English Muslims, retarded Irishmen, 60 year old sex tourists, snooty French cucks and even more Chinese people
>And access to: a frozen wasteland, an earthquake epicentre and an island with nothing of value

But you guys don't speak English as your mother tongue, retards. Ask the dutch for help.

Once Antarctica melts, Australia will want in!

Aussies are still better immigrants to BC than the fucking Albertans

aus and nz have free movement via a visa-on-arrival scheme in each country

the uk doesn't have shit with either of us but it's easy for a lot of them to find jobs and move over the normal way (or maybe through family ties, same way most of us get into the uk)

The Afrikaners are dead as they have no home. The only culture left is Anglo.

Im ok wit dis

>the commonwealth will rise again
>Theresa May set to meet with Trump this week
>tfw anglosphere is transcending meme into reality

> whatever you call New Zealanders

That would be Kiwis.

Does he have actual data to back up that claim?

Yeah because you have no people
Just rejected degenerate scum

I wouldn't mind that as long as BC separated and sent all the chinks to fucking Ottawa

Seriously looking into pic related that another user posted has made me absolutely despise the federal Canadian government

>chinks will flood from Australia
Why would they move to a shittier country?

>happy at this
>realize it just means my country is going to spread islamic aids and piss people off
sorry

Fucking hell you people dont half overestimate our muslim population

They cant even spread across the uk (luckily) because they dont leave their little communities, why the fuck would they travel across the world? Although aussies sandnigger climate probably reminds them of home

Dont forget about your monstrous indian and chink population

Can USA into anglosphere?

Just has to look at the movement history of people that were arrested. In fact one of them killed a kid at a school and another oair shot up a Canadian tire trying to steal guns

AIDF please go

The Commonwealth still exists.

I hope the new Gambian president rejoins us. The last guy left cause we said "btw... you need to do proper democratic elections to stay in and we've heard some troubling news" and he said we were "neo colonists", so he left and we got sad.

>wanting muslims flooding the US
>us wanting nigs and beaners flooding the UK

>When Alberta sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.

>I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our eastern border. And I will have Alberta pay for that wall. Mark my words

>The Commonwealth still exists.
no shit, but this is basically taking that, and doing what the EU did with free movement and shit like that.

Basically what I see as potential, is to recreate the benefits of the EU, while using the EU's failure as an example of what NOT to do.

Look at white/(sand)nigger ratio. The countries with the worst human/subhuman ratio profits and the others loose with open borders.

So it will never happen. Maybe between New Zealand and Australia ?