Real talk about pewdiepie

>"I was so immature and I just thought things were funny just because they were offensive," he said, adding that while he is not proud of some things that he said, he is happy that he has grown past that stage of his career. However, he thinks that he should definitely go through some of his older videos and apply censorship on them.

techtimes.com/articles/153714/20160426/pewdiepie-looks-back-at-the-old-pewdiepie-i-have-changed.htm

So yeah, he is not natsoc after all, he is confirmed to just like edgy humor, but I think we should still push the meme that he is natsoc

Why, you ask? Because this will make more of his fans demand redpilled content, which in turn forces him to do more redpilled content to meet his fans.

Also, this confuses his fans and makes them look up on Sup Forums and get more redpilled.

If you are not a literal shill, you would NEVER stop anyone trying to (ironically or unironically, doesn't matter) meme this thing that PewDiePie is a Sup Forumsack who subtly redpills his underage fans

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf
youtu.be/gh8veIDL2os?t=1m33s
superfame.com/post/taylor-swift-finally-follows-pewdiepie-secret-dms-leaked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/pewdiepie/ general when?

EVERY DAY DESU

also, thanks for bumping my thread, it's always the few posters in the beginning that pave the way to the thread not ending up in 404

No worries esti, you guys are always alright. We'll add you in the Anglosphere.

DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN NORDIK ANYWAY
COLOR ME BASED COMMONWEALTH DESU

On the other hand, he says this, recently:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k7vkiUoXYf

that is quite nice, actually makes me optimistic for the future when we manage to meme all his fans into spewing nazi memes, the left would be seriously BTFO

that article and interview was before he dropped all the jew and nazi stuff.
its from april 2016.

>estonian reading comprehension
>estonian word breakdown ability
>estonian thought process
>estonian date checking skills

Why do you Balts dislike each other so much?

Oh shut the fuck up you spastic retard, nobody other than 14yo care about this autist.

He will always be remembered as a screeching moron playing video games and nothing more. So stop making threads about him every fucking time, like christ you morons shill for him for fucking free....

Just sage and carry on people.

>real talk about pewdiepie
>NUmale
>effeminate
>trendy
>attention whore
>ADHD
>vapid

His messages are Sup Forums worthy.
No amount of ad hominem that you make will make his points invalid.

He's trolling you. Remember, he has also deleted his channel at 50m.

He likes making hitler jokes because he realizes he's the king and can say whatever. So he fucks with butthurt libs by saying Joseph Goebells is his dad and having Aryans say kill all jews.

It's just a joke. But notice how he hasn't apologized for it.

we don't. don't meme it.

>26 April 2016
(you)

It doesn't matter if he agree's with it or not, His videos are making Hitler less of a scary history figure and more of a meme. Meaning that a whole generation of kids will now see Hitler as a meme. Look what that did for Trump

One of the largest Portuguese youtubers has made a nazi joke and laughed at it. Then, he looked seriously at the camera: "I don't know, Nazi jokes are funny now!" and smiled again.

kek

they're nordic m8, you'll have to go through our brave black soldiers with superior genetics first

PoodiePA

>indians
>aryans

Estonia isnt baltic

The (((article))) is misinterpreting what he said. He basically said he used crude humor back in the days (dick jokes, potty humor, swearing) because he thought that's what people wanted to see.

Now, he's actually putting thought into what his videos are. Meaning all this alt-right content is stuff that he legitimately wants in his videos.

If anything, this shows he's not being "edgy for the sake of being edgy" and legitimately wants alt-right humor out there.

Lithuanians are fucking subhuman retards and Latvians are backwards potato farmers. Them being baltic drags the entire Estonian name into the mud with the rest of them.
Slavic rape babies.

What fuck is with all these threads? He's an unfunny faggot that is completely irrelevant to the topics discussed on this board?

>superior genetics

I don't think cuck genes are superior Sven

Hitler/Nazis aren't a taboo in Finland (So I assume it's the same in Sweden). Even my libshit friends make nazi/jew jokes and sieg heil ironically. While ofcourse neo-nazis are despised, theres no taboo on jokes like in Germany or something where it's fucking illegal to sieg heil even jokingly, or joking gets you branded as a "FUCKING NAZI". And lets be real, nazis/jews/holocaust are great material for some top notch humor, if you manage to not be offended by it.

So, Felix must be torn between his personal feelings that it's funny and not offensive, and having an international audience. Also, joking about holocaust and shit has gotten people banned from social media and such, so there's that.

As for his personal politics, it could go either way really. Obviously some of his opinions on some matters are Sup Forumsesque, but atleast I have yet to see anything that would definitely place him somewhere on the left-right axis.

>esti
>Balts
ree...

I think we should keep this meme alive just for hoping tumblr-ers will take notice and go for his throat

Swedes would go full genocide if they weren't bullied into submission.

He isn't a Sup Forumsack?
I mean, he's the biggest youtuber so he's never going to reveal his powerlevel but if you watch his recent videos you can see his jew jokes are legit.

youtu.be/gh8veIDL2os?t=1m33s
superfame.com/post/taylor-swift-finally-follows-pewdiepie-secret-dms-leaked/

He is also tight with Taylor Swift..
Rly makes you think