UK launched Nuclear missile at USA by "mistake"

Only countries that have launched a nuclear missile at the United states without their knowledge can post in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Tybee_Island_mid-air_collision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK cant launch any missels as the USA have the control over your nuclear arsenal and the missels.

Remeber, trident missels are under US control you just carry them alone like a little good dog.

Canadian nuclear weapons have complex security measures to prevent such things

As pranks go, this one was probably just a bit over the line.

Prime Minister Theresa May is on-route to the United States to discuss terms of Americas surrender.

Only countries with impressive numbers can post in this thread.

>Royal Navy
>competant
Pick one

You're next kraut

They need to behead her

>Strongest Navy in the world
>BTFO by fishermen

>he doesn't think this was a calculated move
Yanks are fucked.

Do we count for ourselves?

Thanks for fessin up at least.

knowing leafs, its probably happened.

>canadian nuclear weapons

TOP KEK, FUCK OUTTA HERE LEAF!

It's happening again! Pointer! I'm getting chills!

NORTH KOREA BTFO

This is what you send at Germany? A redbull stunt plane?

Yeah ok get knocked out the sky

Why did they not retaliate? So close to perfect world without eternal anglos.

>By mistake

The idea of firing a nuclear capable missile without payload at US soil was part of the exercise.
The "mistake" was the fact that the missile's trajectory was completely off.

Stop spreading fake news.

I wonder if UK could actually destroy the US since they don't expect a nuclear attack from their greatest ally.

Burgers cannot into banter.

Yeah totally we wouldn't notice any blips on the radar. We just trust everyone blindly.

Having misfired, misdropped and misplaced nukes on your own soil, yes I think so

One source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Tybee_Island_mid-air_collision

Nuclear for molten salt only. The bombs are just a black hole of money and will never get used.

>by mistake

The test was supposed to be a 5000 mile trip to Africa (which a second missile achieved).
But the first launched towards Florida from HMS Vengeance positioned 200 miles off the coast.

when will this meme end

jesus fuck that thing have no internal fuel storage?

They carry out launch tests without nuclear warheads installed.

The USA would be in control of that US missile in a British vessel. Obama launched it at the USA. Thanks Obama.

Under a limpwrist faggot Obama what do you expect. Fucking Maddog is here now. And trump, wew lad, let's see how you fucking faggots do when the us exits UN, NATO, etc and leaves you faggots to fend for yourself

Excuse me goy, Israel is our strongest and oldest ally.

I knew you fuckers were working with the Japanese. Pearl Harbor 2.0, invasion of England when?

is non-nuclear missiles still ok ?

it could only end if it actually were a meme

never.

delivery system is burgers, but bombs themselves are british. And there isnt any secure systems in place as US does, so even officers can launch