HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT REALIZED IT YET?

HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT REALIZED IT YET?

YOU GOT DUPED. THERE IS NO WALL. THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN.

HE PLAYED YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

A Fucking Leaf!

Its coming don't worry

good call, friend

POL BTFO

I'm certain the globalists are shitting their pants now and paying you poverty wages to have you shit post about it

I know its bait but I love the autism thids kind of post spawns

>leaf

I've been regretting my vote ever since the election

You better play nice, leaf, or we will annex you.

A

Fuck off Leaf.

>already destroyed a top ISIS leader

Yes, total failure!

exactly they just cant grasp it yet

sperging leaf fag detected

yep

>two business hours into day 1
>trump hasn't built 80 foot high granite wall along entirety of southern border
>lmfao drumpfkins btfo

>Screams in Canadian.

Of course there's no wall leaf, it's been less than a week. Monumental building projects take time.

That reminds me. We need a wall up north too.

>no wall on day 3
POL BTFO

>two days into office.
>Already defunded PP
>Planning a second Patriot day
>Still making plans for the wall
>LOL DRUMPKINS GOT TRICKED LOL

BTFO canada poutines suck

On his second day.

DRUMPFKINS
BTFO
T
F
O

Every morning I come to work I have a coffee. Then I check e-mails and THEN I get to the actual work.

Donald is now in the coffee phase.

>Already set to re-open NAFTA
>Already put up a website to report illegal immigrants
>Already put a bill to the house that will start the U.S leaving the U.N

This is pretty fucking good for 3 days in faggot leaf.

So he's about to take a huge dump in a few minutes?

Nice, i bet all those bigmacs and diet cokes make it taste good.

You're right but there's gonna be increased border security and fewer Muslim refugees accepted.

I'm fine with that.

t. Moderate

a FUCKING LEAF

No matter how many lies you post

YOU
STILL
LOST

:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek all those who can't enter will end up in Canada m8.

I KNOW. HE'S BEEN IN OFFICE LIKE THREE BUSINESS HOURS, AND HAS ONLY DONE TWO OF THE SEVERAL THINGS HE PROMISED. WE NEED TO HOLD HIM TO THE OBAMA STANDARD. HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE TO DO HALF OF WHAT HE'S PROMISED IN EIGHT YEARS. I MEAN JEEZ, HE NEEDS TIME TO GOLF AND PLAY LEOS.

Inconsequential if true, really.

Canadians, step one rung down on the shitpost quality ladder. Lithuania will be taking your place.

At least up until the Maple Man takes over in 2019

we didn't lose you racist pig this is only the beginning

(autistic leafing)

He already showed his true affiliation.
4+ cabinet members with ties to big oil.
Russians wanted him to win because their economy is almost entirely oil.

Cringe Facebook tier post

we may have lost now but in the longrun we both loose hard

He isn't entirely wrong, though. The wall will likely cost too much for either Mexico or the US to pay for, so even if they were able to get Mexico to pay for it, it would still cost the US something.

The Muslim ban makes no sense, regardless of what you believe morally on the situation, it's just not logically possible, since people can very easily lie about their religious beliefs, especially Muslims, since lying to infidels is condoned in the Quran as long as it furthers the cause of spreading Islam.

America-san... you're so gross and weird.

>Muslim ban makes no sense, regardless of what you believe morally on the situation, it's just not logically possible, since people can very easily lie about their religious beliefs, especially Muslims

Okay we ban all immigration from Muslim majority countries, problem solved

Even if that's all true, at least SJWs and leftists are TRIGGERED by Trump. There's absolutely no reason for Sup Forums to stop giving Trump their full hearted support. But you already knew that, CTR.

We're not electing that goof half-lebanese reality TV fuck.