i.imgur.com/VKon56U.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan 23
>"Mad Dog" Mattis bombed the fuck out of ISIS yesterday
>US Air Force wipes out two Al Nusra convoys, one prominent commander killer
>Secret 1983 CIA report suggested USA encourage Hussein to attack Syria to secure oil pipeline to Med & Gulf
>SAA, rebels reach new agreement on Wadi Barada-reconcile or be bussed to Idlib
>Powerful IS assault on Panorama Roundabout in DeZ is repelled
>SAA on verge of lifting siege imposed by ISon DeZ Airbase
>500+ IS terrorists killed in DeZ
>US air force wipes out two Nusra convoys
>SAA liberates several towns from IS in E Aleppo
>Russian, Iranian and Turkish delegates arrive in Astana
>SDF to attack Tabqa Dam

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/374754-us-leave-united-nations-bill/
twitter.com/hxhassan/status/823542040323616768
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-airstrike-takes-senior-isis-leader-responsible-recruiting-foreign-jihadists/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-strategic-aviation-hits-isis-targets-deir-ezzor/
almasdarnews.com/article/timeline-syria-peace-talks-held-astana/
twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/823268427443879937
youtu.be/AxY_ADQW4yM
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-reportedly-suffering-psychological-pressure-nervous-tick-left-eye-a7540711.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BnR-8NrMu54
almasdarnews.com/article/full-video-of-president-assad-interview-with-japanese-television/
twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/823548453372313600
youtube.com/watch?v=v7--9c_Im0o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

בקרוב
ק
ר
ו
ב

Daily reminder that Iphone was syrian, white and based, unlike Ass*d

I will bake you.

we still reporting these?

ignoring them

>YPG General Command statement about the Astana conference (January 23): "Any agreement that is reached, we will not abide by".

>Russia center for reconciliation: "repeated violations to ceasefire deal by Syria government forces is a concern"

seems like the talks are goin just great

There are varying levels of autism here.

Really deepy? triggered that easily? your'e better than that.

i don't get what's going on

>Assad will genocide the Jews edition
will he really?

US may exit from the UN. No one will defend the kikes anymore. Ever:
rt.com/usa/374754-us-leave-united-nations-bill/

>US exit from United Nations could become reality with fresh bill

>The bill was quietly introduced on January 3 and was passed on to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. If approved, the bill would take two years to take effect. It would also repeal the United Nations Participation Act of 1945, signed in the aftermath of WWII.

Hopefully, the kikes will be at Hezbollah's mercy within two years. Good times up ahead boy, real good times.

Another minor bonus is that the USA might also leave WHO and stop shilling for high fructose corn syrup.

at least this kike uses its flag

based Ruskies

not happening, this happens every year
the congressman who made this bill has tried this 3 times already
republican neocons will never exit from a organisation by which they can undermine half the worlds sovereignity

kurds are buttmad they arent invited.

Any Russians here? How do you say "anti-Assad whore" in Russian? Aнти-Acaд шлюхa?

delet that picture rn

Based pootin killing unwhite and anti-semitic S*rians in masses. I knew you'd see the light, akhi!

It's been going on long enough.
I want to put Syria First again.
I want this thread to reflect the world as it is.

Let's make SG Great again. It'll only take a round or two of reports and it will be.

Let's make SG Great again!

i think its mainly a farce and the opposition side (including kurds) is largely irrelevant

pretty sure the talks are going to be used as a platform for the major powers to meet and draw a road map of what the syrian endgame is and how to get there - something akin to the Yalta conference in 45

M/SG/GA

Just report it then and be done with it.
If we are to have a proper discussion let's not waste time and go straight to the holocaust planning. Sheesh...

Only two of those adjectives that can apply to Macshit.

damn, look at this fat fucker
maybe the Mosul op wasnt rushed that bad in the end

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of London to the great city, the city of novgorod" -Hanseatic bookkeeper ca.1445

Groß-Hansa WILL rise and there's nothing you can do about it.

>flag
Do you speak Russian?

I'm with you, but I think soonposting is least of our problems. The threads have been getting better lately, so maybe it's what should be done next. Always up for banning kikes and the like.

>Turkish roach
>complaining about Kurds
Can't say I'm surprised

aнти-Accaдoвcкaя шлюхa

>proper discussion
>/sg/
lmao. how new are you? 99% of the time people here shitpost about saunas and food.

>muh reporting bogeyman
keep whining fags.

Not really.

Are you sure?

fucking antisemitic mudslime retards kill yourselves

you can help us, merchant ally

Because you will not participate in the holocaust you will have time to moderate our discussions and make sure we're on point.

Slow down it's to big

get_a_load_of_this_guy.jpg

thats what she said

>Assad finally gets the ceasefire against the opposition
oh cool, maybe he can kick ISIS's ass now & we can be done with this
>ISIS retakes Palmyra & several other towns while he does fucking nothing
I get that he's the best of all sides, but he still sucks balls. What's the holdup?

Wouldn't Accaдoвcкaя be more like Assadist rather than Assad?

>while he does fucking nothing

Closing pockets senpai

The Islamic State (ISIS) releases footage of a weaponized drone shooting a group of Iraqi soldiers in Nineveh

>twitter.com/hxhassan/status/823542040323616768

these are shit tier weaponized drones but at a high high quantity it can be disastrous for the opponent

That's my point. if you wanna contribute just do it. I post updates all the time from twitter, it's usually gobbled up by 10 irrelevant posts about food, Turks, user lack of gf, weather in Finland, what Homsibro had for dinner, why Kurds are X etc. that's the nature of Sup Forums. just contribute and be done with it.

The only people who really contribute here are Romania bro and Polandbro who bakes, and the Colombian and French Jihadist who posts updates. most others shitpost one way or the other.

Gross-Hansa - I approve

News
=====

>Iraqi airstrike takes out senior ISIS leader responsible for recruiting foreign jihadists

almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-airstrike-takes-senior-isis-leader-responsible-recruiting-foreign-jihadists/

An Iraqi airstrike has eliminated an ISIS senior leader that was responsible for recruiting foreign jihadists to come fight for their supposed "caliphate".

The strike occurred three days ago at al-Mazlomin village which lays close to Tal Afar.

The strike neutralized the leader Abbas Suleiman Ismail AlHaider, who also went by the alias of Abu Aesha. The strike also took out four other Azerbaijani nationals, according to a security source.

>Russian strategic aviation hits ISIS targets in Deir Ezzor again

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-strategic-aviation-hits-isis-targets-deir-ezzor/

The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) has stated that on 23 January 2017, six Tu-22M3 strategic bombers of the Russian Aerospace Forces carried out a raid against ISIS targets on the periphery of the city of Deir Ezzor.

>Timeline of Syria Peace talks held in Astana

almasdarnews.com/article/timeline-syria-peace-talks-held-astana/

Associated Press has provided a timeline of the Peace talks held in Kazakhstan's capital of Astana.

>I think they mean itemised agenda, not timeline.

where?

>shitpost about saunas and food.

sounds stimulating. unlike that other shit.

>while he does fucking nothing

Palmyra happened at the same time as the Aleppo offensive how's that nothing

And right now the SAA is conducting operations in Wadi Barada, East Ghouta, Khanaser, T4, E Aleppo countryside as well as defending DEZ

u are attempting to create a false equivalence between your autistic meme posting and interesting new conversations about food and shit.

by all means contribute - even if it's talking about food. But get over the idiotic 6 month + 'haha it's still funny' for the same joke.

Wadi Barada for instance
They managed to get the water back to Damascus

The strategic bombers took off from in Russia itself. I just wanted to emphasise that. This was no flying frog bombing mission.

There's something about the kike posting it. And about it being about israel. Greater Syria posting felt just fine and memey, but this is something else.

Daily Kekkle
===========

Today's Daily Kekkle is brought to us by Mohammad Alloush...

Mohammad Alloush told reporters on Monday, after an hour of indirect talks with government representatives in Astana that the rebels

"are men of peace, and at the same time knights of war."

>definitely not conflicted

Alloushes sure a funny bunch. Zahran ordered Jaish al-Islam to kill christians and alawites but their western apologists swiped the statement under a rug and claimed he said all that only because he was hungry. Oh yes, him being """""""""""""""hungry""""""""""""""" made him a genocidal maniac. Wonderful

Of course it's not funny. it's an overused joke that used to get 10+ easy (you')s. now it gets 2 or 3 at best. The only reason it's kept being posted is because people like you are still triggered by it.
Why do you think kike SA started the "jews are white and blabla" instead? it's newfag b8. just ignore it, sheesh.

Oh and by the way, I was posting "1st for greater Israel" as joke waaaaaaaay before Soonposting was even a thing. like last year when you went AWOL deepy. so stop being so autistic about it ffs.

Finns are objectively the lowest tier posters on /sg/. they literally contribute nothing. there was Baldy aka Elohim is Plural who was ok but went MIA and another one who knows about weapons. your'e clearly not in a position to lecture anyone about shitposting ethics lmao.

Not to mention the caging of tens, if not hundreds of Alawite families

>Oh yes, him being """""""""""""""hungry""""""""""""""" made him a genocidal maniac. Wonderful
They should let him lead the country, he seems like a nice guy.
Just make sure he has access too snickers at all time.

This did not end as I hoped.

i am mildly aroused by that webm

Every finn knows about weapons tho.

>kikeposting in every thread for years
>stop being so autistic l.mao

>people complaining about people complaining about people complaining
even turkposting is more fun than this

/sg/ is kill lole

NOBODY CAN HUMILIATE TURKISH ARMY ! TURKEY IS IN TOP 5 ARMY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD... WAKE UP STIPIDS... WHO THE FUCK IS ISIS ? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH :) ISIS IS FUCKED UP .... GREAT TURKISH ARMY FUCKED UP ISIS... AND COMING MORE... WAIT ISIS BITCHES.... CONGRATS TURKISH ARMY...

>#Assad wounded by paralysis in his left eye because of psychological pressure, several sources including Russian said that.

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/823268427443879937

Is this legit?

Oh there you are.

50 shades of autism.

Reminds me of Bob

youtu.be/AxY_ADQW4yM

>Finns are objectively the lowest tier posters on /sg/
>"look at me im so epic shitposter XDD"
>Israel flag
How about you go kill some palestinian children, Chaim, and leave shitposting to finns ok?

>'triggered'...not bait....
I think you are giving yourself credit you didn't earn

No, it's boring. Strawbs, you can do much better than that. Apply yourself - that's all I ask.

its more fun when its not sarcasm t b h

cant wait for SAA to get to Babiq for the new epic round of bantz

>Is this legit?
No. He is not wounded. Don't listen to FSA sources.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-reportedly-suffering-psychological-pressure-nervous-tick-left-eye-a7540711.html

Kikes kikes kikes
I was one of the Syrian posters from last week.
PewDiePie PewDiePie PewDiePie

>How about you go kill some palestinian children, Chaim
I do every day after my morning coffee. it's tradition what can I say.

homsi spoke spanish because he is spanish?

what are the chances sdf capture al taqba?

Issam will die and ISIS will eventually take over the goverment.

Then we will reunite with ISIS under the name of "NEO-OTTOMAN WORLD EMPIRE"

Cant wait to have some rapebabies from blonde european qts

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-reportedly-suffering-psychological-pressure-nervous-tick-left-eye-a7540711.html
When did he last gave a video interview? would be easy to tell.

The yemeni army took the city of Mocha and expelled the houthi militias from there.
dozens if not hundreds of houthi terrorists killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnR-8NrMu54

AFAIK: almasdarnews.com/article/full-video-of-president-assad-interview-with-japanese-television/

卐 GAS THE KIKES 卐
卐 GAS THE KIKES 卐
卐 GAS THE KIKES 卐

Maşaallah brother

>believing saudis

>MoD in Sanaa denies news about pro-Hadi progress in Mocha.

twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/823548453372313600

>houthi terrorists
Algerian/Tunisian scum detected

He's maghrebiside. Sunni salafist terror supporter. Think he is second generation t*rk or azeri immigrant.

Enjoy 1 per 10000 Jewish concentration on your land.

begging for (you)s this hard

jeez lad thats some top addiction you got there

This was posted last thread.

I am now taking credit and reposting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7--9c_Im0o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It should be, but it may only appear under pressure. Please report back with results.

>believing taqiyist houthi terrorists
pictures and videos of some captured houthi terrorists can be found on twitter.
the information is confirmed.

>t. americuck

Thanks. yeah, it looks alright.

What's going on Al-Bab? Any new info? Also it seems like ISIS get btfo'd on every front. When will it end?

mhm mhm mhm mhm mm mhm yea mhm mm mhm mhm mhm mhm

What makes houthis terrorists and "FSA" not?

it ll take some time.

ISIS has to draw back forces from atleast one front, or they're done in Tabqa. SDF seems to get free access around there.

Well he is an eye doctor. maybe he should fix it himself :^)

G-d truly works in mysterious ways.

Kek! Saved.

don't you camel fuckers have anything to do other than whine about israel?

hmmmm...your medical knowledge is.....