Legal FIREARM SUPPRESSORS

military.com/daily-news/2017/01/22/silencer-business-booms-as-deregulation-bill-heads-for-debate.html

>Hearing Protection Act of 2017
>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
youtube.com/watch?v=zhdXly6jT4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Sup Forums will defend this

ABSO FUCKING LUTELY.

kys

The next thing you should go for is SBRs.

Good bill.

Why the fuck WOULDN'T I?

omg pls tell me this passes. i'm gonna buy so many suppressors.

Awww fuck yeah about god damned time!

Nie antifa gets the mans to murder trump supporters with silencers.

Good job.

I'm going to fill a swimming pool with them like I'm Scrooge McDuck.

Piers Morgan was right

Bitch please

Antifa is underage, they can't buy guns

all they need to do is demonstrate how loud a suppressed gun is to congress. too many people assume they turn gunshots into clicks.

>implaying

Tell us after you get a bullet in the back of your head.

As a gun owner, I say:

It's about god damn time.

Best time line ever.

OP, let me ask you:

Why don't YOU own a gun?

Don't you know you can legally own as many guns as you want?

You want a shotgun?

Buy one.

You want that cool looking Desert Eagle?

Buy it.

Why don't you own a gun?

You do know that suppressors don't actually 'silence' guns, right?

we should adopt Swiss gun laws requiring everyone be trained in how to use guns in high school

nice. silencers hardly do anything anyways. it's still loud af despite what the (((ATF))) would have you believe.

Not gonna happen

Commies don't scare me

>back of your head

Cowardly antifa showing their true colors again.

There is no such thing as a league of ninja assassin hitmen who commit homicide with ATF compliant weaponry.

All suppressors do is reduce the decibels of firearms by about 30. Reducing the volume of your average nine millimeter pistolto that of a jackhammer. Basically just soft enough that it won't cause notable hearing damage for short periods of time.

Police don't effectively respond to crime because of distant reports of gunshots. they need nearby witnesses to actually pinpoint the location.

There is literally no notable risk of crime absent the realm of liberal fantasy that will be enabled by removing the tax stamp requirement for suppressors.

There is no colorable argument for why suppressors should be regulated any more strictly than guns themselves that is grounded in fact.

you damn well bet i will

Coming from a neutered nogunz cucktry.

This. I'd want one for my home defense gun; if I have to fire something in a hallway, my ears are gonna need all the help they can get.

>Banning supressors
>Will stop gun related homicides.

With or without a suppressor, if he wants you dead, you're going to get shot.

I approve this bill.

>tfw live in nogunz dystopia
I want to live somewhere they don't hate freedom

I own a gun

It doesn't have a threaded barrel though so I'm pissed off as fuck if this passes

Don't liberals want to protect hearing? #AllEarsMatter

I envy you america. The only way we could get gun right here would be (ironically) a coups d'état

Sign the petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

+1 for Yay

There's subsonic ammo.

So?

Kek wills it

>raging modern liberals
>touching or even not breaking down from sight of a real gun. Let alone operate, train, and use one well enough.

>Sup Forums will defend this

100%. Writing a note to John Cornyn asking for his support.

underrated posts

Would a gun with a supressor be impossible to conceal carry? What's the big deal?

Proving once more how retardet americans are.

Check the Gun laws on Germany again and then come back if your educated on that matter.
Witch never happens.
Or just stop posting as you just prove withe very word you r a idiot.

Just to give you a hint. Suppressors are legal in Germany and you dont need a permit for them.

>take gun to a machine shop
>ask them to thread it
>pay 50 dollars
>profit

what gun? because depending on model, there are plenty of aftermarket threaded drop in barrels out there.

No reason suppressors should be restricted. If you are up to no good with a firearm regardless of suppressed or not, then you will probably get in trouble anyway.

Pretty much

Pistol supressors add like 7" to the length of the gun

Can I get a noob tube if we reelect

youtube.com/watch?v=zhdXly6jT4E

You do know that they radically inhibit the weapon report, don't you?

Sub sonic ammo does not mean it's quiet.

It just means it's not going to break the sound barrier that causes an audible crack in the air wherever the bullet travels.

The volume from the source of the gun is still going to be in that 130 dB range for anything that isn't a glorified varmint around.

No necessarily but its much harder. Even then, people will know someone is shooting.

We have to spend our ridiculous amounts of money on something

>buy it
>buy one
>buy
I'm poor as fuck that's why I don't own anything.

Also last time I tried I was denied the sale.

>implying

Look, Congress knows the truth about this stuff. However, letting the peons have firepower is bad for their looting business.

OP thinks a gun with a can will magically turn the gunshots quieter than a burp.

Is .45 subsonic?
>under 1000 fps

Do you think real life is a spy movie or some shit? Why the fuck SHOULDN'T suppressors be legal?

FPBP!

So why are you shitting on US for deregulating them?

So your firearm laws are decent, but it doesn't change the fact that your once proud country is increasingly becoming an irrelevant diversified hated shithole, much like my own but at a quicker rate. If you hate americans so much, get the fuck off our website.

>Suppressors are legal in Germany and you dont need a permit for them.
What good would a non-permit suppressor be with no permit-required gun?

It's a legitimate concern. With the use of suppressors, you don't really need hearing protection. Imagine the noise reduction from public ranges if everyone had a suppressor.

Don't fall for the Hollywood jew. They are not "silencers." Guns don't go pew pew. All a suppressor does is prevent the sonic boom of the bullet.

I want one for my range toy. .45 is already subsonic

yes, most all pistol cartridges are

You cant effectively conceal carry when you double the barrel length

You can open carry and be an operator though

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....

And I'm all outta gum.

It's because everyone watches assassination movies and spy films and when they think of surpressors they think "pew"

Standard pressure 9mm 147gr is also subsonic and quieter suppressed than .45 ACP

Friend has a suppressed AK, .308, 9mm, and 22lr.
22lr is quiet, but not silent. .30 cal rounds are still very audible. Takes training and knowledge to use a suppressor. Without maintenance, they can turn into a paperweight easily. I don't expect most randomn gun owners to even know that much about them.

SBR's!
And depending on mid-term elections, let's go for taking down Hughes machine gun ban.

And my most favorite, dismantling and disbanding the ATF.

45ACP is honorary for the based 45th President Trump. 9mm fags forever jelly.

Glock and an AR15

AR15 has a Flash reducer/muzzle break so I'd have to replace that whole thing

I dont know much about american gun laws but why have they been illegal or hard to obtain in the first place?

Now americans can kill spics/niggies/sjws more easily.

Silencers don't kill, the people mounting them on the gun do.
>tfw setting up ambush for gun regulation

Standard one? Some silencers are made to fit right over it.

no they don't.
if politicians trying to pass gun control actually know shit about guns, we'd have draconian gun bills fucking us beyond belief.

>Look, Congress knows the truth about this stuff.

they really don't tho. the only guns folks in congress know and care about are 200 thousand dollar hunting shotguns.

You've obviously never shot a suppressed 45 or 9

fpbp

Trump special edition 1911 when?

Nice. Now I can "deal" with liberals more quietly.

Suppressors are free in France, you can buy one if your over 18. We never had any crimes done with suppressors, they are scary for housewife and 12 yrs old fags.

>antifa
>existing in a gun-friendly state

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
You can't argue against that

>Clearly demonstrates that the gun is still 128 dB
>"Oh wow it's quiet just like the Hollywood movies where bad guys just down the hallway can't hear the spy "

What the fuck did I just watch?

9 subsonic I think has a lil less db but its a higher pitch sound so it sounds louder, or rather, would draw more attention.

>You've obviously never shot a suppressed 45 or 9

Call of Doody doesn't count

Someone needs to do it, reeee.

If they're taken off the nfa doesn't that mean you could legally build them at home like any other non nfa firearm?

>It would retroactively remove the $200 tax on suppressors, and remove them from regulation under the National Firearms Act, in the name of reducing shooters' hearing loss.

Does this mean we can make our own?

You can build a gun without registering it (so long as it doesn't violate NFA rules) 100% legally, so will this also apply to suppressors?

oh dude. You have 2 of the most aftermarket supported guns in the country.
You can get your glock barrel threaded or easily buy drop in threaded barrels.

Wtf I love silencers now

Wow America just keeps getting better. I was thinking about moving to the US, but now it's just like HNNNNGGGG. I REALLY want to move now.

I think I speak for a vast majority of the Trump Militia when I say...

I refuse to walk out my front door without a firearm

I'm in Condition ORANGE until I get home.

>modern liberals with guns
Please Hans. Guns are horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

If you posted that on /k/ Hell's gates would've been opened. The .45ACP vs. 9mm debacle will never end...

how about a bill to repeal the national firearms act?

dumb politicians and hollywood.

They don't accept whites sorry

I live in an all tile house. I don't want to go deaf because Jamal decided to break in and I had to protect myself.

Because they thought it would encourage killers or something like that? kek

Yes, and nothing stops a criminal from doing it now with an oil filter can adapter. Law only fucks with the good guys.

Pretty much

Every idiot here thinks supressors are for assassins and shit

Hehe I know

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

>. Law only fucks with the good guys.
is that why your prisons are full with nigs?