Why is "The Capital" so fucking hard to read and understand? It's FAR worse than the Bible or Nietzsche...

Why is "The Capital" so fucking hard to read and understand? It's FAR worse than the Bible or Nietzsche, Jesus fucking Christ!

Communism isnt supposed to make sense so why would a book about it make sense.

Git gud at reading

Learn to fucking read then

This. It's utter gibberish that you trust your professors read it so they can dictate to you how life is supposed to be from the prophet himself.

Communism is a joke created by Jesuits masquerading as Jews to fool commoners into killing Protestant Royal families. No part of it was ever supposed to make sense

it isn't hard you're just shit

German is difficult when Arabic is your native language

t. two fags who haven't read anything other than Wikipedia articles yet

Oh fuck you got me

I read all volumes without a problem in English and I'm not a native speaker.
I think you should suck a bratwurst, retard

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

This ID is even worse and more cringe worthy than Reddit.

I've found that certain books I tried to read in high school but couldn't understand very well, I now have a much easier time grasping as an adult.

I gleamed through every book OP named plus Atlas Shrugged and found them all to be lofty reads (even as someone who'd read through most parts of the Bible in church throughout life). Now with a little more education I don't have that same degree of challenge.

If I can git gud at reading, you can too OP.

I guarantee I have read 100x mroe than you, you sub 100 IQ mongo. kys

>Why is "The Capital" so fucking hard to read and understand?
I have news for you.

sweden yes

It's actually a good trip considering it offers plausible deniability if he's questioned about retarded shit he says on Sup Forums

Confirmed for never trying to read it. It can be a bit repetitive at points, but it's not hard at all. If you really wanna get it you can check David Harvey's lectures, either on book or on youtube.

Communists have read The Capital

Capitalists understand it

Imagine if an asshurt liberal wrote a multi-volume legendary shitpost

Marx never even finished the damn thing because he realized that he couldn't actually tie everything together. There were too many logical inconsistencies in his ideology. He was a shit writer but the "chattering" classes enjoy being told that their failures aren't their own doing.

There are objectively shittier writers than others and Marx was one of those. All the parts that are easier to read were apparently written by Engels.