Wtf I hate wikileaks now

wtf I hate wikileaks now

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-wont-release-tax-returns-before-november/
nationalmemo.com/showusyourtaxes-heres-every-time-donald-trump-has-said-he-would-release-his-tax-returns/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/27/ny-ag-trump-cant-dissolve-foundation-during-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a novel hypothesis.

But I don't think concealing the transcripts was the problem.

The content of the transcripts was the problem.

assange is dead anyway

Good. Wikileaks is going to help us identify the truly redpilled from the mindless shills on Sup Forums over the next eight years.

They've served their purpose. Any continuation of their little moral crusade is an attack on Trump and transitively us

Assange is kill confirmed

i feel like the reason trump doesnt release his tax returns is because he already knows that the #FakeNews outlets will hound all over it for even the tiniest of things on there

Stop larping

> Sup Forums needs to be shilling for Trump even when he'll blindly defend Israel
Look, I'm glad Trump is president, but the dude is still a corrupt mother fucker and not the answer to our problems. He's better then Hillary and triggers the fuck out of SJW's. And he might deport a few mud people. This does nothing but buy time.

Now look at all of the fucking liberals in the comments

I fucking hate this world and everybody fucking in it.

I shilled for trump but do care if he broke the law. Get hillary and trump(if he did anything) in jail.

If he broke the law the IRS would have prosecuted him. He paid as little tax as legally possible, which was probably zero a lot of the time.

I do need a [citation needed] on Trump's 'breach of promise', because the only promise I remember Trump making about releasing his taxes was something along the lines of 'I'll release my Taxes when Hillary releases the 30,000 e-mails she deleted.'

Was there another condition under which Trump said he'd release his income taxes? Because if so, he should keep his word.

Because we know Trump likes to keep actions that will trigger news agencies to a minimum.
>literally a fucking leaf

As soon as Assange honors his promise to allow himself be extradited after that tranny got commuted, I'll care about Trump's vague promises to release his tax returns

>Trump continues to conceal tax returns
>Liberals and media make huge stink about it
>See Assange getting pissed about it
>***Suddenly*** liberals completely forget about how much they hated Wikileaks during the election and decide it's credible.
>Wikileaks announces release of tax returns
>Entire MSM jumps on it
>Oh... look, it's nothing

17D Underwater Acey Deucey Backgammon, ladies and gents.

I want that time.

I don't care if Trump never paid taxes in his life. His purpose is to attack the Left's intstituional power, so long as he does that he is gud boi.

>mmm yes daddy trump pls give me more of your cock

I have never cared about these tax documents, i dont really see what the point of them is? to me it was always obvious he did everything in his power to evade taxes like every other magnate? the system has favored the rich since the 1960s? why would this be the bullet that finally harmed Trump? Also: Wikileaks stating that it is "worse" than hillarys speeches to goldman sachs - In what way are they worse? they are on a whole different level.

Assange is a Russian shill, so that wouldn't surprise me.

did he not just dismiss CNN because they're fake news? fucktard burger

Julian Assange is doing damage controle, he doesn't want to go to US prison, so he tries to get the left on his side now. He's a fucking traitor.

Yes, time is good. That doesn't change the fact that unless Trump goes full 1488 the United States will become the United Mud People States.

I love how the right used to hate assange for breaching security and releasing information that made america look bad. Then they switched when he started to release stuff that happened to be in trumps favour. Oh how entertaining it is watching both sides flip flop. You guys arent any better.

>Taxes get released
>They're all nice and formal, no laws broken
>Including the ones that Trump has gone to court over
>Scandal increases now as the fake tax returns are rebuked
>Anonymous (CIA version) doxes the wikileaks server and finds the real copy (From their wiretapping of the IRS)
>Reveals Trump's dealings.
>Republicans, shocked and outraged, impeach Trump and put Pence in.
Race Obanon gets to lead the country.
This is why you play Go and not chess.

If anything, assange has been on the lefts side or non partisan. Years ago it was the right wing faggots that were against assange.

jewkileaks has only two articles of pissrael, how curious!

This. Just get your guns, anons. We have some time still.

Found the cia shill

Effectually, this is a statement of opinion, rather than fact.

The fact is, most that voted for him see it inconsequential that he's chosen not to share his tax evasion secrets. We already know that he used a bankruptcy from one filing to offset taxation for the rest of his business owned assets for 20 years. I don't need the detailed, line-itemized copies to understand how that works.

"I've done it four times out of hundreds, and I'm glad I did it. I used the laws of the country to my benefit. I'm sorry"

Open/Shut case. I guess there are those out there what would disagree, and they are certainly entitled to their, ahem, opinion.

I thought the revolution would be better than this

Releasing his taxes to the media plays directly into their game. Trump knows the appearance of control is crucial.

Sup Forums sold their soul to Trump. Trump's eventual collapse will be Sup Forumss collapse. Expect many suicides, meth ODs, pickup trucks being driven off cliffs. The deplorable obsoletes will finally go on their way.

He has no legal obligation to release them. Do I wish he would? Sure.. but only so this shit would go away. I've never looked at previous Presidents' tax returns.

But then I realize that they will ALWAYS find something to complain about. The bitches about how he prefers his steak cooked! I am sure they'd find fault in which way the toilet paper hangs in his bathroom...

Im gonna feel so happy and smug on that day. Nothing will be able to bring my mood down during that time.

FUCK
OFF
They are anti-establishment. Trump is now the establishment. These are the rules of the game, both sides understand it.

He did promise to release them.

They're right you know. Though I doubt his tax returns has anything bad in them.

>i must invent a reality whereby those who didnt vote clinton will be punished for their crime

Yeah we will be killing ourselves any minute now

If you ever thought wikileaks was on Trumps side you are a fool. They are a chaotic neutral, If he chooses to operate outside their confines(transparency) he will have to face the consequences, although I assume he's aware of that.

The only people who care about his taxes are people who have an interest in receiving maximum amount of GIBS.

This.

Promises are for cucks.

Under certain conditions. They haven't been met.

#1 was that the audit he was under was complete
#2 was that Hillary released the 33,000 deleted emails

>SJW's and Sup Forums thought Wikileaks was anything but chaotic neutral

>Only Democrats deserve to get their secrets exposed
Kek, and these people claim to be redpilled while they can't even handle the truth.

It has been proven again and again that wikileaks is fake news shills, their treatment of the campaign had no impact on the victory of President Trump and any attempt to slander him will be met by ruthless retaliation from White House authorities. I can't wait for their lying mouth to be shut down, the salty tears will be delicious.

get paid pupper

Show us the tax returns Donald.

Those "promises" were always qualified.

Plus, it's a way for Assange to get out of his own promise to come to the USA once that tranny traitor was released by Obongo.

T. Contrarian Leaf

He is the institution

This.
we cannot afford anymore to pay for services of unpatriotic, undesirable elements.

Tax returns have to remain private information, institutions and lying media don,t have the right to pressure any citizen in disclosing them.

It is a right to refuse to release tax returns without being accused of trying to hide malpractice.

They're right. I don't really give a shit about Trump's tax returns but it's fucked up that he went back on his promise. It sets a bad precedent.

>It has been proven again and again that wikileaks is fake news shills
Hello CIA

>Assange is kill confirmed
>assange is dead anyway
this

Good on wiki leaks for remaining impartial.
Trump said he'd release them after the audit, and although I could care less about what they say, he should stay true to his word.
Government must always be held accountable.

Actually he does, emolument clause. Hence the whole reason it was cited.
Just as Hillary was pointed under the Records Act.

This is what happens whe you respond without checking the thread...

>I've never looked at previous Presidents' tax returns

Be real would you even know what to look for if you saw one?

>commuted
im sure the condition would have been a pardon

More like now that Trump is in office, Democrat secrets don't matter.

>Left controls the bureaucracy
>Left controls the news media
>Left controls culture (Hollywood)
>Left controls curriculum
>Left controls academia
>Trump is the institution
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

No.

The emoluments clause puts restrictions on foreign gifts, payments, etc. It does not say anything about releasing taxes.

I checked the thread and the people who are saying "he promised he would release his tax returns after Hillary releases her emails" are ignoring the fact that there were times where he didn't mention the emails and just said "I'll release my tax returns after the audit."

Its lawful evil, notice they never publish on Russia or CHina or India?
Only on the US and Britain?

>Trump releases proof that Assange is a rapist

You realize that's open ended, yes?

WL is compromised.

Or just release them as he said he would

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-wont-release-tax-returns-before-november/

nationalmemo.com/showusyourtaxes-heres-every-time-donald-trump-has-said-he-would-release-his-tax-returns/

Well, then he hasn't set a bad precedent by breaking a promise... but he did indicate both conditions on multiple occasions. Perhaps he stopped mentioning the emails when it became obvious that Hillary would never comply.

show us the emails hillary

t. Based leaf

Why don't more people understand how wikileaks works?

Hillary never released her emails. Why should he?

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together already knows he uses tax loopholes and shit. The MSM just wants something to attack him about for weeks on end since they have nothing.

This just makes me wonder what's actually going on (((they))) are trying to distract us from.

He also used the foundation money for personal spending, embezzlement and fraud.

Get paid pupper

Citation fucking needed you asshat

Do you have evidence to back up that claim?
He's been audited, the IRS would've had him in jail by now.
Hillary used her foundation to pay $900k for Chelsea's wedding.

>breach of promise
Didn't he say he wouldn't release his tax returns? When did he ever promise to release them? Also, wikileaks twitter has already been known to be compromised.

He said he'd release them when the audit was over on the condition that Hillary releases her emails, she never did and she never will.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/27/ny-ag-trump-cant-dissolve-foundation-during-investigation.html

We only have Trump's word he has been auditted, IRS can not state whether someone is or is not under audit or has been.

Didn't Trump weasel word himself around that shit anyway? "I won't release the tax returns before the election" doesn't implicitly mean he will afterward either.

I disagree I think revealing your tax returns for no reason because libs want you too is uber retarded

No politician left or right should release them

Too bad Trump's already MAGA'ing three days in. America will be great no matter how hard the normies protest. The waste is being cut. The Fed is finished.

I don't like it when politicians flip flop and lie. "Open ended" is just an excuse that politicians and blind supporters use when they're backed into a corner.
This.
If he refuses to release them after the audit is completed then he'll be breaking a promise. Although the audit isn't done and now Kellyanne is saying he'll release them so maybe he won't break his promise. We'll just have to wait and see.

see
you to

Get paid pupper

So is Assamge gonna turn himself in or what?

None of you should have a problem with this.

Hillary being a corrupt cunt was a perfectly valid reason not to support her, but you'll let Trump get away with breaking every promise he ever made and let Conway tell you that there were no lies on the campaign trail, just "alternative facts."

We all get scammed from time to time, how are you going to fix it?

i thought wikileaks was in league with da russians and the fbi and cia and the illuminati

Allegations =/= evidence
What would he gain from doing it?
If Hillary released her emails I'm pretty sure he would considering it'd be far more damning for her than him.

I suppose we'll see what happens when the foundation is dissolved

>wikileaks helped trump get elected
>now wikileaks will help make trump administration a nightmare

>putin laughing.jpg
>pure coincidence.png

WikiLeaks has been compromised for a while now, and Assange is probably long dead.

It's right though. Face it, you've been TRUMPED™

get paid pupper

>I will release it after the audit
>audit not done
>"HE LIED!"
Okay. If there was a conflict of interest weren't the people doing the auditing expose this information?