Assange "acquires" Trumps tax returns somehow

>Assange "acquires" Trumps tax returns somehow.
>Assange "LEAKS" Trump's tax returns.
>It's fucking nothing.
>Trump takes it all like a man.
>(((autistic screeching)))
>Assange later gets his pardon.

Why is it so easy to fool Americans? It's feels like defeating burgers in mind games is easier than stealing a piece of candy from a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/12/mitch-mcconnell-defies-trump-on-investigation-into-russian-tampering/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet here you are...

>Trump's tax returns.
>>It's fucking nothing.
lol, in your dreams, right wing retard.

It's easier to trick you into sending us money than to defeat your military technology created by smart Europeans you stole from us. Brain drain is real.

Trump giving Assange his tax returns would be a win win. Wiki leaks is no longer """biased""" and the liberals get their tax returns they have no clue what to do with

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

How much was Trump worth?

Did you really miss all those quotes showing that it was obviously an inside deal with fake returns?

You that stupid nigga?

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your bank account by CTR

Polski, I. . .

That pic is a e s t h e t i c as fuck brahh

They weren't kidding about the polacks being eternally butthurt and blaming everyone else I see

>Trump's tax returns get released
>Liberals get mad because they don't understand complex tax structures

Assange is an opportunistic fella. They never were biased, they just shit on whomever they can to remain relevant and afloat.

More likely than Trump taking it like a man is:
>Trump tweets like a bitch for 12 hours

Haha I wonder why you faggots lost.

ty ctr

>smart europeans you stole from us
>stole from us
they came of their own free will, as is the right of any american you filthy commie.

Assange is literally dead, stop posting as if he isn't dumbass.

More likely, tax returns get stolen, Trump drones Assange's fake, real Assange is still in a concrete block in the Atlantic.
Book is closed and Wikileaks stops.
I mean when you get down to it, Wikileaks was good for messing with people who aren't the right government.
After that its rather useles, seeing as it only exposes your secrets.

Like why you don't hear about Iran or China or Russia or Poland.

I have confirmation that the leaked tax returns to wikileaks originated from a John Miller, pic related.

ctr
isnt allowed to be rude you must be new
you have to subtly make it seem that its socially unacceptable to support conservatives

So what exactly are they looking for from his tax returns?

Daily reminder that if there was something incriminating in Donald's tax returns, they could be easily accessed by the FBI or other alphabets.

Cash infusions from putin

I still love you Catholic bro

Yeah its why they're all going off and doing the large scale investigation and drawing up of charges right now.

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/12/mitch-mcconnell-defies-trump-on-investigation-into-russian-tampering/

Remeber this guy and his blocking the investigation until after the election in favor of muh emails?
Well his wife is getting to be secretary of transportation now.
Trump is now useless to him and a liability.

When you file your taxes, do you take them to an accountant? If you do, does your accountant find everything that they can to get you a break on your taxes?

Ten shekels of silver for this man!!!

>President Trump
President Trump
>President Trump
President Trump
>President Trump
President Trump
>President Trump
President Trump

where is that tower located?

let's shit up your shitty thread with off-topic because i have more important questions to ask
Why do press in my country say something along the lines "poland is on a brink of civil war" and shit like that, i don't believe a single word they write there but i have to ask because i am genuinely interested

Because EU puppets lost the election and now we are literally hitler. Same thing goes for Hungary. Western media are a fucking joke.

Our new Gov hates Russia and refuses to suck EU dick. We only suck US dick. Also, they are more on the right than on the left. Do you understand now?

Because our population is mainly comprised of people in their adolescence and those mentally in their adolescence.

ya this is a good idea