Have you ever seen a more embarrassing confirmation hearing?

This bitch knows nothing

Are republicans going to play politics with your kids future? I would be really mad if was a burger

Public schooling is trash.

lets just keep putting up ghetto district superintendents who flood districts with money and don't get results into the post then and we'll maintain the status quo.

whatever you think it is, she'll make it worst

Most republicans will just deflect like
She's pretty terrible but its only 4 years and I don't anticipate having a kid in the next 4 years so while its shit I'm not being personally screwed over by it.

>whatever you think it is
you mean common core?

Lol. No.

There is no way for the public education system to get any worse.

there is
it's called going forwards
if we go backwards, kids might learn math again

LOSER

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

If leftist euro faggots don't like it then it is exactly what we need.

nice pasta
you almost got me

Daughter and her husband were filling out the application form last night for my granddaughter to attend a private school. They have had it with public school teachers and bureaucracy.

You're not special. You're not clever. Since the beginning of the election, there have been -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills just like yourself who came here with spring in their step, armed with the latest clickbait narratives, thinking they could outsmart us.

Every time, they get shit out the other end of Sup Forums having made no impact whatsoever. You WILL fail just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds, no one will remember you or even be able to distinguish you from all of the other faceless leftist shills that have come and gone. You're a loser and a failure.

You obviously weren't born here then. There's no way for it to get worse.

It's literally nigger kids beating each other up all day and yelling in class. Nothing is taught. The teachers don't give a shit and can't get fired.

Had to be moved out of it by age 13 or so. Just horrible.

>worst
K.

>Billionaire
>Send kids to private schools
Looks like she knows how to properly educate her children.

The Dems screwed up. Under Obama, they lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.But they didn't care, because they figured they'd rule by fiat and executive order. And now that they're so far out, they're desperate. Being so far out of control, expect acts of desperation: marches, rallies, riots, protests. Screaming. Frustration. Standing in front of a webcam, chanting "he will not divide us" over and over.

Meanwhile, the adults have returned and restored order.

As education in America, we're past throwing piles of money and employing armies of administrators at the problem. With all the technology available, education should be getting less expensive.

Expect good families to continue to opt out of the poorly-run, union first, public school system.

Yeah let's just dump more shit in to the overflowing bin

pretty sure you have literal autism

getting so triggered by facts is an exclusive trait of drumpfies but you took it to the next level

go back to your safespace drumpfy

>Billionaire
>Send kids to private schools

Access to free quality pre-college education should be a right.

Sorry you got picked on for your autism and had to be moved to a private snowflake school, but the majority of children go to public school and Betsy Devon is going to fuck their innocent lives up.

Pretty rich coming from a Cypriot. Liberals really have abandoned all pretense of integrity.

wyoming grizzly bears