Pol btfo again

I did notice antifa finally breaking bank windows

Good for them, target the bankers next time though faggits

Shitty b8 thread

Remember to sage and hide

The message proclaimed by the weather angels appears to be that the women who marched on Washington see Donald Trump as a bull moose. Women don't usually understand authority, and that's why marriages fail. They understand love but not authority. They think the President of the US should have love – not authority.

A tornado symbolizes the breakdown of Marriage Culture from the uncircumcised male – i.e. the lawless male. There was heavy rainfall associated with the tornadoes, corresponding to promiscuous females. Mississippi is in the region of Levi and Pisces, corresponding to law enforcement, which is the establish answer to lawlessness.

The bull moose is a non herd-bound animal that lives in the forest and fights for the right to mate his selected female moose. The moose is the largest member of the deer family. It has a large rack of antlers, which are a symbol of power.

>it wuz juz windows
And the cops and people hit with bricks and clubs?

wtf i love criminals now

Btw blur out her name you criminal autist

I don't have a problem with liberals destroying big cities. They're just ruining their image and scaring people away from their retarded movement. I fucking WISH these faggots would start a communist revolution because it would give me great pleasure popping the heads off every single one of them.

Wtf I love communist thugs now....

This post REALLY made me think!

They were all white males, who gives a shit?

Someone needs their windows broken

> we only targeted large corporations and banks

Uhuh.

The reason literally being
>I don't like who became President

Not enough to justify being violent shitheads.

If Hillary was president u fuckheads would be marching with ur retarded small dick guns

Communists disgust me

>direct attack against capitalism
>brought to you by George Soros and a coalition of international finance capital

Really gets your noodle twisting

>smashing windows will help destroy capitalism

Are they really this dumb?

She's kinda right, when are the RWSS coming out to execute niggers and libtards?

bisi ashley just legitimized violence as a form of protest. have fun smashing other people's property to get what you want.

Guns don't have dicks.

Or am I being gunist?

he meant dick-guns. guns that shoot dicks.

>Creating work for construction companies
Bless these retards

history will look back to this post as the beginning of the great window replacement boom of 2017

>destroying chains
>not realizing each restaurant is privately operated by people like them

>their reasons

yes
it is that they are ignorant adult children throwing tantrums because they were not raised properly or at all