Why do jews hate the white race in particular so much?

Why do jews hate the white race in particular so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inferiority complex

they hate all, but their schemes are most successful in white countries for historic reasons.

But jews are white you idiot
They hate latin civilization

they don't, jews are white

Arent jews smarter than whites tho?just asking.I mean if they are so good at trickig us...that should tell us somehing.

Because unless they've been brainwashed (((university))), white people see through their bullshit.

The Holocaust. It's still a stigma in the Jewish community to own BMWs or other Jewish cars.
We'll probably mellow down in a couple generations when the survivors are dead and most people don't remember them.

Jews are whatever ethnicity is most convenient for the current argument.
IMO, Jews are white, but not caucasian.

*other German cars.

caucasian=white
No really what the fuck is wrong with your definition of race?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with trying to exterminate them multiple times and mistreating them consistently for over 1000 years

No, white=white.
Indians are caucasian, in that they are descendants of the indo-aryan people who migrated from the caucuses, but they're not white

In math, triks and shit like this - maybe.

They hate it because White people have tried to throw them out so often in the past. 110 times at least.
But why do they keep trying to get back in the first place? Because they can flourish so well in White nations.

Most of their motivation lies in that for them to be a succesful parasite in a nation, they need to be able to blend in and subvert.
White people are individualistic, as pretty much the only race in the world. Subversion works way better in White countries as a result.

For Jews to act in their own group interest, which naturally clashes with the group interest of the White nation they inhabit, they need to undermine the White population from standing up for their group interest in the cases where Jewish group interest is conflicting with White group interest.
Victim mentality works well, especially so in democracy. Denying White people the right to identify as a group gives Jews an advantage, so they use their power to that extent.
Importing third world ethnicities has the positive effect, in the eyes of Jewish people, that from that point onward Jews are only one of many foreign groups living in the White nation. Special attention no longer is drawn to them.

A combination of victim mentality and utilising White people's own emotional instincts against them, as well as utilising power they have by being very largely overrepresented in positions of power (banking, government, media, etc) has given them the ability to subvert the White host nation so that Whites aren't allowed to act in their own interest, but they do get the right to.

We tried to exterminate them because 1000 years ago, they were pulling the same shit they're pulling today.

Not in terms of creativity, which is the most important factor of intelligence.

You assume that 110 different expulsions all happened because people irrationally hate Jews.
Okay, let's accept that shaky narrative.

Yet they keep coming back, why?

Norway had it written in their constitution that Jews were not allowed in Norway, yet through connections they still managed to sneak their way back in.
Why?

>Colorblind
What's in the image?

>Jews are good boys, they dindu nuffin

Outline of happy merchant

A happy merchant

That's your own fault, really. Jews weren't allowed to farm or own land or do anything really besides being merchants and moneylenders. Not our fault we became good at it.

We didn't have many places to go, and often we were invited back by minor dukes or counts who wanted Jews as a reliable line of credit.

Can you see this one?

Except for Carthage and Alexandria, All of those places were christian-ruled.
In fact, many of them expelled the Jews immediately after converting to christianity/vatican-stream catholocism (visigoth spain being a good example).

They don't, we're all getting played.
Nigs just can't see it.

White people as a group have killed more Jews in the last 2100 years than all other non white groups combined.

It's not about revenge, you are an active threat for Jews and Judaism. you are a hateful totality of people, and we must protect ourselves against you and your genocidal tendencies.

For the sake of mankind and progress I hope the white race ends before the end of this century.

To add on to that, that's also the reason they push for social decay in Western nations.
They care about fracturing White identity as much as they can, so by putting the White ruling class in yet another position of tyranny over the oppressed in the eyes of the emotionally manipulatable masses, they can further break down White group cohesion.

They kick you out for no reason and then they lure you back in to kick you out again.
Not many places to go, like all European countries and all Middle Eastern countries. Really, very limited options. Norway just HAD to be inhabited again.

The eternal victim for no reason whatsoever, unique in history.
Certainly odd.

We aren't easy to control.

So... It's war, then?

Rome hated you too.

I like white people. They're cool. They gave all this cool shit like science and liberalism and hamburgers.
Plus, they're a lot better than arabs.

Wait, are you claiming that Jews have a particular hatred for Norway _in particular_?

We were at war with them. Harsh feelings are understandable.

How dumb of the goyim to object to a foreign ethnicity worming its way in to a country, acting like eternal victims and telling the host nation they aren't allowed to complain when that foreign ethnicity does something which is beneficial to themselves but harmful to the host nation.

Why the hell did the goyim not just accept that all of Europe needed to be inhabited by some Middle Eastern tribe and give any concessions they demand?

Such irrationally hateful people, those Whites.

Man, I really hope you guys mellow out when you get your ethnostates in the next decades.

those were some nice posts netherlands bro. good job.

There's a long history.
Ever since the Romans shoah'd them they've spent the past 2000 years infiltrating other nations and trying to wrest control from the people therein, leading to a lot of resentment which resulted in expulsions, second class citizenship, and genocides. The Jew star type thing in Nazi Germany was not new, most Jews throughout history were forced to wear identification in public clearly showing that they were Jewish.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge

Adding to that, Christianity is basically an offshoot of Judaism that goes against them - it was given to the gentiles because the Jews as a whole rejected Jesus (though the first Christians were Jews - but proselytizing to gentiles turned it into a gentile religion). Jews have been forced to live as refugees in Muslim and Christian nations for 2 millennia.

Now according to Jews, it's jealousy that causes others to hate them, since they always tend to worm themselves into high positions in their host societies. There is some merit in that. The other side says that their devious nature is what causes the hatred. There is merit in that too. Not to mention that banking and tax collecting have always been occupied by Jewish people - hence all the names with "gold," "silver," etc.

Finally, as for the modern resentment against whites and western society, it culminated in the great shoah we are all familiar with - the holocaust. For this they were given control of Israel again for the first time since the Romans blew them the fuck out. Those who didn't move to Israel, moved to the USA - mostly New York - as refugees and, as always, quickly moved up into the higher echelons of society. Most of them harbor deep resentment against western society for all the aforementioned transgressions and are using their political power and monetary influence to cause its downfall. Or so the theory goes.

Then why don't they ever invent shit? Same reason that chinks don't, no creativity. Also their visual-spatial scores are always lower than whites. So no Jew engineers.

Trump is president now.

Anti-semitism is OUT.

>Many of Donald’s political views and policies are tailor-made for Jews. He could be the most pro-Israel president in history. Donald will always stand with the Jews of Israel.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

because white race are in facts superior (only look at them) and the kike race is superior only because they say it. The envy is obvious...

>Wait, are you claiming that Jews have a particular hatred for Norway _in particular_?

A nation that kicked you out and wrote in the constitution you aren't ever allowed to come back just HAD to be inhabited again.
Naturally, the same would happen for any other nation you could do the same to.
That is most of Europe.

It's not hatred, it's oppurtunism at the cost of the native European population.

If you'd just have had your own nation maybe you wouldn't be the eternal victim.
It's natural for a group to act in its own interest, and when competing with groups it's natural to attempt to stop the other group for acting in its own interest.

The nature of the Jew as a people that inhabits foreign nations make it so that they are always a net negative to the non-Jewish nations they inhabit.

When goyim nations act in their own interest at the cost of others, they are usually more powerful than the relatively small Jewish population.
That makes their act seem out of proportions, when it really isn't.

this is my favourite

abstract merchants are goat

Because whites are the ones with power, and as such are their biggest threat.

Not at all like how the Old Testament very clearly outlines all the genocides and enslavements your people initiated because you decided your god demanded it, eh? Or like you're doing even now in occupied mudshit territory.
Weaselly kike.

im also colour blind what is this?

One more reason to be a christian.

>Jews weren't allowed to farm or own land

Bullshit, Jews were allowed to farm. They refused to. Not being allowed to own land is not the same as not being allowed to farm.

Jews weren't allowed to own land because allowing foreigners with zero loyalty to own part of your country is insane. Jews in particular use land that they do get their mitts on to engage in speculation and predatory leasing. Jews act this way because they are Jews. Then they swap cause and effect like you are doing right now so as to blame others for responding to their perfidious nature.
This is the same shit blacks pull when they claim they become violent criminals because laws created to control violent criminals oppress them.

Jews, as a foreign people without loyalty, duty, or honour, were used by more scurrilous rulers as a weapon against others in the same nation. Other out-groups have sometimes been used in the same way, but the consequences are less dire because none are so vile and rootless as the Jew.

I don't know in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Talmudic Jews have Jewish supremacy codified though:
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

I just want to add that early relations between Jews and Christians were rather good. They soured when Paul of Tarsus came along and drastically changed Christianity.

It's not opportunism, it's life. Some kikes wanted to live in Norway (don't ask me why), and Norway didn't say no. Simple as that.

Joshua Did Nothing Wrong :^)

So this is where the finngolian meme comes from

Screencapped for being a good argument.

Agreed.
How many Jews do manual labor? Lmao. That's for the goyim cattle.

Surely it isn't because you insist everyone who is not a jew isn't human and was born to serve you.
Even now some jews are about to be kicked out of Israel by other jews, not even you can stand your own neurosis and ravenous greeed.

Pretty much.

>How many Jews do manual labor? Lmao. That's for the goyim cattle.
Hasidic Jews are even a problem in Israel. They're welfare queens.

read Culture of Critique

It has some minor flaws, but it explains the relationship between goyim and jews as one of groups simply acting in their own interest.
Way better of an explation of the Jewish Question™ than saying it's a global conspiracy of learned elders of Zion that all Jews are in on.

> Culture of Critique

I'll take a look.

Whites can organize, are very good at following plans once given, and can improvise when necessary. that's thier real strength

That of course means that Jews are at a huge disadvantage if the whites turn on them.

I suspect Jews are also threatened by East Asians (intelligent, collectivist and Jew like in many ways) but have to leave them for later

A random mess of green dots

Also can't see. Thanks mom

>Arent jews smarter than whites tho
that's what (((they))) say. Surely you can put you trust in their (((studies))).

Because East Asians are naturally more collectivist than most, Jewish subversion doesn't work well on them. They will not extend empathy to the out-group like Whites will. The Jew will always stand out there, and that makes their kikery untenable.

Poor souls.

Jews disguised as whites have the power.
Most whites don't even realize it.

They don't consider themselves white.

PLEASE WHAT IS THIS?!

It is really the best explanation for how Jews function as a group. Should be mandatory reading in high school.

Sorry, let me recind my prevous argument because I accidentaly conflated land ownership with farming.

Jews were allowed to farm land they didn't own. They did this. There have been Jewish Shtetls since 1200AD.

>foreigners with zero loyalty
Zero loyalty because they were treated like dirt. Or were they treated like dirt because they had zero loyalty?
But whatever. Lets not argue chicken-and-egg questions because that achieves nothing.

>I just want to add that early relations between Jews and Christians were rather good. They soured when Paul of Tarsus came along and drastically changed Christianity.
Eh.. could be argued either way. Jesus was constantly at odds with Jewish leaders from the beginning.
>Joshua Did Nothing Wrong :^)
Not necessarily saying it was wrong for crazy semitic barbarians to conquer other crazy semitic barbarians trying to do the same. What rubs me the wrong way is how Jews just love being the eternal victim and calling everyone else such and such when their whole history is genocide and manipulation and enslavement justified under the name of their god, and they revere their past heroes.

Just change colors, can you see this?

your so mean annon ;_;

I really hate that my brain is at the point where it instantly realizes it's a merchant

>Jesus was constantly at odds with Jewish leaders from the beginning
He wasn't the only one. First-century Judea was a hotbed of religious fracture and instability for Judaism.

>What rubs me the wrong way is how Jews just love being the eternal victim
Same. Trust me, nobody hates leftist kikes more than me. Nobody hates that one Swedish rabbi bitch more than me. I wouldn't be on Sup Forums otherwise.

it says 'fuck the color blind'

>we must protect outselves by doing evil deeds because you attacked us because we did evil deed
>antisemites!
k

I KNOW BAKA!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID YOUR SO MEAN!!!!

Whites can create, jews can not. They can only charge for fictitious "rights" to white ingenuity, black strenght, asian discipline and hispanic endurance.

They hate goyim because they'd be eating dirt without us.

I'm not mean. This is the same picture as

>the best explanation for how Jews function as a group
Your first mistake was thinking all groups of Jews operate in the same way.

They're still pissed about the temple.

It goes back to Rome, the time of Titus. Rome was the pinnacle of collective white civilization, ancient Greek knowledge (Weaponized Autism) put into practice. The hate us, collectively, because we took their Messiah. Jesus the Christ a goy, every jew would turn in his grave. If that wasn't enough, the Romans remade Jesus into an Aryan Sun God, so now Jesus was the complete antithesis of Judaism and their Moon God, It's why jews firmly refuse acknowledging Jesus as the Christ and hate us, because they see Jesus in us.

A culture of kicked out nomads, with a horrible religion that includes allegiance to Israel above all else, and preaches racism. As per the religion they stayed in getthos, and wore very queer clothes that only excluded them from the rest of the population.
Due to these facts they could not be assimilated, and when the natives retaliated the Jews saw it as proof that the goyim will always hate them.
This self fulfilling prophecy went on for a while, until atheistm came along. Unfortunately the Jewish identity was already so corrupt from Judaism that their anti nationalist and racist tendencies were simply transformed from religious doctrine to political thought.
Hope this helps.

Fair enough.
And yeah having your holiest site desecrated and looted and your whole culture cucked is gonna shake the hell out of your people's perceptions of authority. It's definitely interesting to live in these times where Israel is resurrected, whether I agree with it or not.

i thought you were the same annon, my apologies

Whites are the only people smart enough to notice and defeat them

This board has user IDs and country flags!

Jews hate everyone. They are doing a secret war against all Goyim. And their biggest complice is the white man, with their countries serving the most for the Jewish overlord.

>Zero loyalty because they were treated like dirt. Or were they treated like dirt because they had zero loyalty?
But whatever. Lets not argue chicken-and-egg questions because that achieves nothing.

Typical Talmudic argument. Make a claim that something happened because of something else, then when it is refuted say it doesn't matter which came first.

Your entire premise, your entire narrative of Jewish history, is that Jews do all the shitty things they do because of what the goyim did to them.

Now it doesn't matter who did what first, let's all just get along heh heh

Then you will pick up the sane bullshit argument later as though this never happened.

"Gradually, I began to hate them"

May have to do with all of the murdering of them that we did throughout history.

>get kicked out of every country you've ever inhabited
>the fault must lie with absolutely everyone else

Oh yes goy they've created and controlled modern law, finance and media for years but they lack creativity. Whites are full of shit.

Goyishe kop.

im sorry annon i know but its 4:51 am here and i havnt slept in 3 days

Attacking whites is their best way to ruin countries.

Yeah, because fucking Scandinavia had a shitton of Jew murderings, right? Sweden really is one big pit of anti-semites that deserved to be exploited and destroyed, right?

>tfw blind

Ok what is this a pic of guys

It's mostly the white male. The white female is smart. The white male is unable to live and exist with others. Tries, but ultimately goes back to its baboon nature. Raping and pillaging. Every now and then, he gets slapped around just to get him to snap out of it and focus on things that actually matter.

Ironically I can't disagree with this kike. Whites are a cancer to humanity, fuck yo inventions! Take the Australian Aboriginal for example. They are a happy and beautiful people. They had no problems with their existence in the world until the euro trash showed up and slaughtered them.

Abstract merchant