My reaction when brits say they want to go global

>my reaction when brits say they want to go global

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yfw you're the last one in the shitty EU

they produce no tea and have a few fruits for jams though.

talks the guy with the gdp based ond drug tourism in his homeland

so what they produce?

the eternal anglo

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/

i guess that stuff benefits their economy

first export cars...seriously? lol

fpbp

for sure

>cars
mfw everyone of their brends are owned by us and the indians, i laugh everytime at british automotive industries, even the italians do better, at least they have aquired chrysler

One of our biggest exports here in Canada is cars as well. We don't own the brands obviously, but we benefit hugely from the manufacturing work.

so does mexico,some other latin american countries and asian ones, but that doesn't mean i a good sign for economy, other people make the money for exporting cars

Do it again, bomber harris

Why are Germans obsessed with cars? Is it autism? Is it because it's illegal to be proud of Germany in Germany?

Sad, sad country.

UK has London, pharmaceuticals and engines. They'll be fine. Meanwhile Germany has a currency that is overdue a collapse and a rapefugee problem.

Brits 3-0 Germany now. Just give up Hans, they're better than you.

Well thats the thing. Manufacturing isn't extremely important compared to other industries in developed nations. Its about feeding the lower/ middle class stable work. When manufacturing gets outsourced, its the lower echelon that suffers the most. Pro-manufacturing trade policies is one of the primary reasons why Trump won in the US.

Financial services, cars and shipping

>literally no exports
>dominates most of the planet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Still better than being a cuck kraut cunt.

Destroying greece to bail your failing backs, bringing in all the muslims..

Yea, thanks for that, wankers.

Sheeps mainly

Well the whole Rhine area is an extremely strong pharmaceutical and high tech industry. This includes your country and ourd too. Whatever the UK is doing, this area will rip themy apart if it comes to a competition in the industries you named.

>cars
automotive workers will not last long, since that is a fact that everyone can do that kind of job, that's why big companies transfer their factories in other nigga tier country.
why pay 2000€ a trained monkey when you can do for less?
in the next year everything is going to be replaced by robots by the way

>autistic screeching
anymore of your shit and we'll disband your military

I'm sorry but doesnt all your import come through our country?

>tfw you watch as the worthwhile economies abandon the EU one by one
>tfw the Krauts are left alone, weighed down by economic basket cases as they drown in the sea of muds they let invade them

Brits have the White House. Europe will be forced to play nicely.

Anyway Brits didn't vote because of economics, they voted because they saw Germany fucking everything up...again.

It means little to boast about cars when Ahmed has your head on a block.

Well they have a point about Germany.

i think that you asshole should stop smoking weed. it makes you lazy, without the need to read the newspapers.
In case you don't know in the last months Bayer made some deals for buying monsanto, stupid asshole,
Ah we are also ranking first on insurance companies .

i have some words for you:
>7 July 2005 London bombings, 56 deaths

Your point? They didn't just invite a million potential ISIS members and rapists. Germany's finished. It's about time as well; a country that fails so often shouldn't be allowed to exist.

None of that autistic rambling disproved what I said. The euro will collapse. It's just a matter of time. Plus your English is bad, Turk.

>supporting the Merkeljew

tears

>Why are Germans obsessed with cars?
I don't know, because they haven't managed to make a reliable one yet

Smart men buy Japanese cars

People forget how new a country Germany is. Bismarck carved it out of a bunch of separate, germanic territories. The first thing this newly crafted did? World War 1. The second? World War 2? The third? The EU. Bismarck was a fucking satanist and he conjured that damnable hellscape from the depths of hades and it is the god given duty of the Eternal Anglo to send it back there.

In den nächsten Jahren.
sicher.

Read EU history before posting shit, brit.
In the beginning there was the European Coal and Steel Community wich members were France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Nederlands, germany didn't started shit, it was a deal between countries, twat

Germany was a united political entity for over 1000 years.

>mfw germany still thinks it's going to exist by the end of 2017

>mfw canadians knowing on what they are talking about

looks like Londonistan to me, Sadiq Khan

EU HISTORY TIME :
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Nobody wants to be in your shitty union Merkel