So are we going to ignore he broke a election promise already on day 1 of his presidency?

So are we going to ignore he broke a election promise already on day 1 of his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/730500562022760448
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one who voted for him cares about this.

Bill Clinton never released his medical records.

...and please explain how Trump's tax returns will MAGA?

Yes we are, Fuck off and die

This
Trump supporters fall into 3 groups
The severely retarded
The people who just wanted to lob a grenade into the current government system
The people who care more about triggering others than making progress

doesn't matter, he lied about releasing them if he wins the election.

Who fucking cares?

sounds to me like we need another protest

Why would he keep a campaign promise to people who didn't vote for him?

good thing those people usually have a bigger heart id take an honest idiot over a lying pseudo intellectual any day

He'll never be George Washington now.

Funny enough people are planning a protest on tax day in April.

Too bad those who did are literally in the minority.

I'm glad I fall into the second category.

and?

who cares

>Republican President
>Republican Senate
>Republican Congress
>Conservative Supreme Court

GTFO

Whatever he does to continually troll the left and the media is fine with me.

War isn't pretty or fair.

In CA and NY. The support for trump is real America is overwhelming.

No one cares.

Real America, you mean those decaying shitholes where people are dying from meth, jobs have evaporated, and anyone of worth left long ago for real jobs in cities?

If people actually have a shit they wouldn't have voted for him.

Yep. I don't give a fuck.

>id take an honest idiot over a lying pseudo intellectual any day
?
I don't think there was an honest option at all this election, what do you mean

>trusting a jew

HAHAHHA

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

heh, you hate the Heartland of America. Good. 30 states voted for Trump.

>making progress
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

There are people on this Viennetta appreciation and discussion forum who uniroinically think Hillary Clinton would have >made progress

fucking

>K E K
>E
>K

libtards

>real America
Yeah the America with no jobs
The America with no cultural value
The America that has no tourist industry
The America that is constantly propped up by the economic and technological gains of those dumb liberal states
flyovers are adorable.

but did he ever specify when, and are they still under audit, and do we care, and will you ever kys

HAHA HAHAHA LEFTISTS BTFO
MUH RETURNS BWAHAHAHAHAHA LOSERS

>one category
>people who want to make America great again

Fixed that for you shill

You are right I'm furious the only thing that got me to vote for Pmurt was this promise and he broke it, pmurting me really bad.

waaaaaa Coastal elites r smarter!

"but Hillary!!!"
Why are you guys only good at deflecting. I'm glad he won since I sort of fall into the second group and wanted Hillary to fuck off and the DNC to change. Go strawman somewhere else.

actually its the people providing to those giant shit holes

Agriculture is a massive portion of the economy you stupid fucking retard.

Obama still hasn't released his college records or his non-forged birth certificate.

>The severely retarded

Yes because intelligent people totally give a shit about his tax returns

What's funny is that those flyover states are the quintessential American culture. It's why Californian and New Yorker cultures are considered separate from the rest of the U.S.: they're not the primary culture of the United States. They're outliers.

Whats the worst thing you can find in those tax returns?

He said when the audit is over did he not?

This, nice trip-dubs

Not an argument.

Agriculture also happens in coastal states, and is closer and closer to being handled through automation. This doesn't really counter anything else I said.

>liberals hate minority representation when they don't agree with the left
Typical

>Trump tax returns are released
>Turns out hes a rich business man who always pays as little as possible in taxes
>Thinking that all rich people dont have accountants making sure they pay as little as possible
Do people expect anything different?

Everyday, leftist arguments are getting weaker. Next they will want a drug test, because someone on huffpost thinks he's on coke. And stop using hyperbole to justify a point. He didn't promise anything

Nothing you said was anything more than your stupid, ignorant opinion.

Most agriculture happens in those "flyover" states, moron.

Is he still under audit?

ye

You still aren't countering anything I said.

Soon the corrupt IRS will be under investigation.

Maybe because they have the bigger numbers..

i wonder why he doesnt want to release them. Probably went full jew on the loop holes

Awesome!
I'm in all three categories!

Put on my helmet and praise Kek!

German.
Cuck.
Go figure.

Probably. Just like Obama, the people who like their guy aren't going to really scrutinize.

He repealed TPP on day 1 and took down the LGBT whitehouse website. I don't give a flying fuck about his personal taxes, I wanted these national results.

Kinda like Hillary voters?

Yes I countered your claim that coastal cities prop up flyovers. Never mind that every major city in America is in massive debt which is paid for by those dumb flyover states.

The rest of what you said is retarded hyperbole and the opinion of a dumbfuck.

I was in the real America during the inauguration. The mechanic's shop was quite reluctant to be exuberant about the event. Yes, there was a maga hat, but the boss man was a bit leery regarding the affair. Specifically, he doesn't want to get fucked through the millions of ways corpratist Trump's administration is poised to fuck him and his business. I hope it works out for the big guy, he does a bang up job on my truck.

thats the point, its great misdirection.

media jumps on and reports only bullshit non issue, meanwhile ignoring trump actually tearing down obamas entire legacy in week 1.

they cant report trump is accomplishing things because it validates him, and the mire they report retarded shit that no one cares about the more irrelevant and biased they look

win win

Only people who care are the anti-Trump crybabies. No one else gives a shit, honestly.

>lost popular vote by largest margin ever seen
>identity politics meme
Do you have some sort of consistent argument or are you sperging?

>The people who just wanted to lob a grenade into the current government system

I wish I could argue this, but it's pretty spot on.

numbers soon to be eradicated

illegals soon to be deported, and you are deluding yourself if you think a large portion of Hillary's vote did not come from them.

>
>the anti-Trump crybabies
So, according to his newest approval ratings, roughly 65% of the people?

So what exactly does Trump have to hide not releasing his returns?

well if he doesn't he most certainly got good reason to do so

>be bill/hillary clinton
>find a charity for "children and women's health and climate change"
>get donations of 250 million $ per year during
>get donations of 60 million $ per year in regular years
>top donors are saudi arabia, qatar, oman
>"women's health and climate change"
> (((charity)))
> spend a laughable amount for projects, but top bureaucrats and accountants show 90% is spend on projects
> huge money laundering and pay for play scheme
> beneficiaries of projects is myself
> around 10 managers of the foundation earn around a million $ a year, countless higher employees are paid over 100k$
> liquid assets grow by 50 million $ per year, they literally put the money on the bank and let it sit there
>these numbers are out there for everyone to read, wikileaks published them, signed by chelsea clinton
>90% spent on projects my ass

>be president trump
>multi billion $ net worth
>company split into hundreds of fraction companies
>tax report is 100.000 pages of documents
>you learn nothing from the tax returns
>people think tax report is the same as some career politicians that made it to the oval office
>mfw

Only if HRC didn't take the popular vote. But that narrative doesn't line up with actual facts.

Im pretty sure the promise was he will release his tax returns when hillary released her emails. He said it in a debate. And that hasnt happened....

dude stop grouping everyone into partisan groups. Just cause you voted for him doesnt mean you have to suck his dick 24/7. I would be interested in the taxes and i am by no means anti-trump

He literally said “I don’t mind releasing. I’m under a routine audit, and it’ll be released.”

Why the lies, Hans?

You're deluded if you believe millions of people voted illegally without any evidence.

Oh, GOD! An opinion article! What will we ever do now? Trump is jewish, guys! We're all fucked! America is doomed! It will never be made great again, and we will be put into detestosterone camps now according to our Sup Forums memes and funny mee mees!

Thank you so much for posting that article. Now my eyes have been opened to the truth and I am hyper redpilled now.. OH YEAH ...... UH

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/730500562022760448

>shills tell normies Trump is Hitler
>shills tell Sup Forums Trump is a kike
Really activates the almonds

focus on your own politics you dirty kraut

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
In before the fake news wailing.

Why do libs want his tax returns so bad? What is your endgame in this? We already know he is a lying cheating richfag that cheats just like 100% of all other rich people in our country. Why would you assume he would willingly arm libs with more ammo?

We aren't stupid. We know he cheats and we honestly don't care. Sure it would be nice to get one leader that is both capable and squeaky clean. But we are just too jaded to care at this point.

Americans have accepted their leaders are total pieces of shit. We know and we accept it. A fucked up tax return wouldn't change one person's mind about voting for or against him. Just like Hillary supporters ignoring her criminal slush fund "foundation" and her $25 million bribes from Saudi Arabia.

All releasing his taxes would do would give his opponents more ammo. Its a done deal at this point. Shit even I cheat on my taxes and I only make $60k/year.

TLDR - only libs care about this and they only care because they hate Trump, not because they give a shit about integrity.

Source?

I tried telling you retarted fucks that you'd regret voting for Trump over Hillary. But you didn't listen. Dumb fucks.

Who's regretting here?

Yeah every body knows he doesn't pay much tax through deductibles etc and his supporters knew that going in and we're fine with it. If there was any illegal activity the IRS would have crucified him with it.

Releasing them would only serve the enemies of the God King.

Who actually voted here?

Yeah because not paying tax is way worse than being a warhawk starting WW3 with Russia

Or expose many many conflicts of interest.

Trump's been planning a Presidential run for years and has been very vocal about the fact that he pays the lowest amount of taxes that the law allows. There's nothing especially damning in them, but Trump is smart enough to use them as a sacrificial anode. The media is going to latch onto a bullshit non-issue that most people don't really care about, and ignore all of the other stuff he's doing. (This isn't to say that the other stuff he is doing is underhanded or anything, but it's to his benefit that the press stick to issues that nobody cares about rather than trying to drum up opposition to the policies that he is pushing.)

I voted for Hillary and I'm okay with these results.
There really wasn't a good option at all this election so I'm just going to be happy I live in one of the good states and wait things out.

Oh no, a politician lied about a campaign promise.

nice RT talking point

>le everything is fucked nihilism meme
>gee king George is pretty corrupt but surely there's nothing we can do about it. It sure would be nice to get a king who isn't trying to screw us over at every turn!

>starting war with Russia
He's still got time to do that, iys just day one.

>get in office
>lmao I'm not releasing shit fuck you nigga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKEN GOLD

BASED MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN

t. someone who voted a person in based on them not being like traditional politicians.

>Campaign promise

Since when?

everyone who's not an inbred retard. New president has a history of fraud, and more than $1.5b in debt, mostly international because US banks won't lend to his insolvent, mismanaged corporation.

Per his own son (Donald Trump Jr, 2008):

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia"

You dumb fucks have Trump's cock so far down your throats, maybe it's time to come up for some air and take a look around.

Since May.

He doesn't have too

This whole tax return thing started with carter

Fuck it I don't care I don't want to see anyone's private tax returns

>trump withdrew from tpp, renegotiated nafta, repealed and replaced obamacare, creates millions of jobs, and took us to mars, but didn't release his tax returns

Holy shit dude. This spic has been on all night going on about his "muh 3 categories of Trump supporters". Just because we were able to meme an alternate reality into existence doesn't mean you can.

Dude go to bed Paco. Spend your final days in America enjoying it rather than shitposting on /pol.

Or just light yourself on fire and let that dildo melt perminantly into your ass. I don't really care either way.

#MAGA