What does Sup Forums think normal people who do not lean radical left or radical right think about all this shit...

What does Sup Forums think normal people who do not lean radical left or radical right think about all this shit plaguing our politics?

>Women's March
>celebrities telling people how to vote.
>jounalists giving up on fair reporting and trying to be the first to get a story rather then being accurate
>the extreme passive aggressive attitude to toxic retoric that is continuing to get worse and worse.
>blantent lying from the media
>comparing leaders to nazis and Hitler
>virtue signaling amount celebrities and comedians
>attacking Trumps kids
>attack his wife
>attacking anyone who disagrees with the world view of progressivism being pushed on TV and Social media

What does the normal person think of all this any stories from old days about how history has played out from similar demonizing of a political party?

Will this win Trump another 4 years?

>5x larger than Trump's inauguration numbers
>accomplish nothing
wow

It depend's who will win, the retards or the left

>5x larger
Indeed :^)

Well the republicans won everything but the liberals are melting down over it so I have no idea where pedulom will swing since the news is still toxicly again trump.

People say that now being a republican will be the norm but i disagree. Places like Facebook and more continue to demonize and make republicans be the devil. Not to mention the media tricks so many gullible idiots into what they say and their opinions.

So I have no idea how the next 4 years will be.

The biggest protest in human history were the Iraq War protests. They took place in every coalition country and others. Tens of millions of people demanded peace given the total lack of evidence for the casus belli.

It accomplished nothing. People barely remember that they happened.

The author knew what he was doing :^)

kek now i get it. they are talking about mass not numbers.

>Five times larger
In terms of weight maybe.

Average weight of participant at the march: 500lb
They accomplished going outside

As much as people say "this will fade away" it really feels more and more likely it will just get worse.

The women's March was considered "successful" so I feel people think it's making "history" and continue these hypocritical stunts.

Trump's master plan.
>Cause women to create mass marches daily.
>All the ham planets finally get some fucking exercise.
>Make Attractive Girls Again.

Still need to realign their ideologies, but its a start.

Normal people probably won't see your question, user. As far as the women's march it's clear there's a lot more energy and a lot more people there. Maybe because Trump already failed people hoping he'd do something for them when putting so many rich and stupid people into his cabinet.

MAKE WOMEN ATTREACTIVE AGAIN!

>literally just became president
>already failed.

Jesus this is the shit I'm not listening to. Normal people do not think he has failed everyone when he is not even in office, FUCK off.

>MAGA, Make Attactive Girls Again!

>MWAA, Make Women Attractive Again!
yours doesn't have a nice acronym with significance.

ftw I can't (you) properly...

yeah, obama since day 1 was a kenyan america hating jihadist, but fucking donnie deserves a chance after oputting goldman sachs assholes all over the white house

Honestly? They think both sides are acting like children.

BUT, the left is the side that claims to be the "good guys" with their honor and respect and decency. All that's pretty much out the window with this election.

On the one hand it doesn't seem quite right: Trump is a nasty guy, he'll insult and go after people, he's been inappropriate, so why not go after him? But again, an eye for an eye makes the world blind. You're above that sort of thing or you're not, and the left has not been. At that point it's not clear good vs. evil, it's just side A vs. side B. And the left wasn't strong enough to overcome Trump's messages of change, the same kinds of messages Obama gave in the face of McCain in 2008.

Your average person isn't stupid. And even if they are, they at least understand the difference between a good person and a bad person. And people want to see bad persons get what's coming to them. All that stuff OP listed, it came back to bite them in the ass when Trump was elected.

That's not to say he won out of spite, but again, everything Trump supposedly represents - greed, nastiness, being a liar, no shame, toxicity, not caring about the average man, hell, even racism and bigotry - the left has shown themselves to be capable of this time around.

Frankly, I really believe that gave Trump the edge. Hillary's camp thought she had certain groups and areas in the bag, had a certain sense of smug superiority about her, and just didn't do enough to prove that she was a good choice rather than Trump being a bad one.

Normal people saw Hillary as more of the same and saw Trump as being capable of change, for better or worse. So he won. And the more the left doubles down and refuses to acknowledge the situation, the more they'll end up failing. Sure, in New York, L.A., D.C., you'll have these big giant protests. But in Bumfuck, Iowa where average people work and live, they see it as accomplishing very little.

I think they'll eventually either be pissed over all these disruptions, or become desensitized to it all. Former would apply only if it directly affects them though, if not the latter is the most likely result.

>Trump, succesful businessman
>Obama, nigger

You are comparing apples to watermelons.

Your average person isn't stupid.
Uhh...

It's not "progressivism", it's cultural marxism.

I, too, am worried that we are in store for a wave of domestic, liberal terrorism like the 1970's. The number of people saying democracy itself is less important than the Democratic Party is shocking.

The chant of "four more years" at Obama's farewell speech was tremendously alarming. These people don't care about anything except winning. They're even picking fights with Trump over whether the weather was nice on a particular day.

I wouldn't worry about these things. The Women's March isn't even political in nature except to like 20% of its makeup. To everyone else involved its just a social excuse, a chance to see a celebrity, and a free opportunity for social media praise. They don't actually give a single shit about issues. They don't care about actual women suffering in a place like Saudi Arabia. A lot of them don't even care enough to do something as simple as fucking voting, because its anonymous and you don't get as much of an instagram blowjob from Tay Tay for doing it. To the celebrities themselves its just PR, grandstanding, and networking. Its an endless loop of this shit so strap in.

This is also why Bernie Sanders never stood a chance by the way.

>5X larger

Like pottery

Judging by that picture, they probably mean it will be five times larger by weight.

Its gonna by 5 times larger because average american "woman" is 5 times larger than a trump supporter

The democratic party has lost its goddamn mind, if at least one of their main political figures came out and tried to put a stop to this madness there would've been still hope for the next term, but like this you're set on another republican win in 4 year.
Probably won't be Trump though, either because he'll get tired of being targeted by the media for 4 years straight or because the republicans will want a president closer to them.

no democrat is going to touch this with a ten foot pole, their party is in shambles, this is the result of corporate media getting out of control with its propaganda.

celebrities and "journalists" are just fanning the flames trying to cause an uproar to bolster their careers not for some political movement, and the liberals that are actually protesting just don't realize they are being played for fools.

So far I feel this is the best answer.

The mainstream media won't even admit to the party being a mess and a example was how the ignored it on Morning Joe one morning just to talk about how Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have "assumed control" of the democratic party since "young voters connect with them and they have the most appeal"
But then the Cognative dissonance showed when the panel started complaining about how there is no longer any "centralist" democratic who appreals for democrats from back in the day.

The fact it was brushed off so quickly and did not go anymore in depth shows me that their party really is in shambles but the MSM and party leaders will not acknoledge it. The one democrat who did acknolwdge it lost to Nancy Pelosi.

Like 5x fatter?

I'll buy that...

Oh god look at those landwhales

They're 5x larger because they wouldn't put down the burgers, fuck

Woah, look at all those parasites and degenerates xD

I know social media does not represent real life but it's the place that gets the most political attention AND they cause the biggest uproar.

Its hard to say to "not worry" when the news continues to reassure these people they are doing "good" from this women's March. I have friends who don't even talk about politics posting about the Women's March, I think this will start to become a bigger issue and should not be ignored that literally millions of women are being heavily indoctrinated to hate republicans.

"normal" people don't think of anything at all

le grumpf is btfo
how will he recover
this is the end of rump

Its definitely worrying. The lefts attacks on anyone who supports trump will redpill some, but a lot of people, especially women, will fall in line to avoid being ostracized. Ive spoken to leftys about this and trump could literally cure world hunger, and these people would still hate him. I mean, its at the point where people are actually willing to accept sharia law because its bad to question islam. Its scary because trump/white male hate is so bad, anything trump does will be immediately be overturned next time the dems win, even if its truly benefited the country.

Progressives are not childish at all. This kind of playground politics is the pinnacle of human achievement. We should all feel blessed to live in such enlightened times.

>5x larger than Trump's inauguration numbers
In volume not in numbers tho

Oh, the irony with that title and pic put together.