Trump signed executive order taking USA out of TPP

>With a stroke of a pen, President Donald Trump has unraveled the Trans-Pacific Partnership, withdrawing the US from the controversial free-trade pact. Without Washington’s participation, the TPP would have to be renegotiated or scrapped altogether.

rt.com/usa/374819-trump-orders-tpp-repeal/

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq
cbsnews.com/news/suspected-us-drone-strike-kills-three-alleged-al-qaeda-members-yemen/
youtube.com/watch?v=3O_Sbbeqfdw
youtube.com/watch?v=4BDNa9Iu634
youtu.be/f4G2dvtgVaY?t=34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rt.com

RUSSIAN HACKERS

Glorious, isn't it?

In just 48 hours Trump has undone literally decades of plotting, scheming, and bribing by the globalist elite.

nah, ill believe that when he starts deporting, defunds sanc cities and defeats ISIS

>liberals before the election hated the TPP
>liberals after the election love the TPP

Amazing.

Free movement of bants brother

>going to help dad out of the rutt he's in
BASED

Trump enters an economic war against rest of the world and he will lose.

When Trump is done, US will turn into an isolated shithole.

>defeats ISIS

Mad Dog potentially killed their leader yesterday.

CITATION! PLEASE!!!
It's for... research purposes.

Also: faggot forgot to remove ID from other thread. Ignore it.

>108632774
>pic related
I love it how the globalist have overslept nearly two decades of evolution in discursive warfare and struggle to apply the simplest of the strategies. Here an excellent example of failing to ridicule the propaganda of the opponents by applying a cutification to there supposed leaders. It is like if (((they))) don't get, that in (((their))) lolipop world a qt waifu has more influence then a Führer of flesh and bone who may be changed like a pair of old socks, where the meme stays as long as it is reproduced.

And as the Rus..Croatian clickbaiter demonstrates, it goes as far as the opposition using those failed ridiculing attempts to ridicule (((them))).
BTW, ARCHIVE R....EEEEEEEEEEE....eeeEE

drone strike in yemen, wonder if Trump will launch 3 every hour like Barry

How can you attack a trade deal in on breath but support one in the other?

I want TTIP gone too. can we somehow do that?

One is with chinks who hate america

The other is between anglo bros who love each other.

which trade deal did I attack? I never attacked TPP in this thread, but even if I did I think I can prefer wanting a trade deal with Britain over China

1. How did I get 2 posts with the same number?

Nothing to support it? Shame.

Trade deals are not equal / identical. It's not black and white.

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq
I'm not quite sure where the leader part came in. I think that was shitty reporting.

What makes you think Trump dislikes ALL trade deals? He just dislikes TPP.

>1. How did I get 2 posts with the same number?
One is 764, the other is 674.

cbsnews.com/news/suspected-us-drone-strike-kills-three-alleged-al-qaeda-members-yemen/

MSM so be weary when reading

TTIP next please, god emperor.

HERO

wtf i love the tpp now

Can someone explain what exactly changes and how it will affect the US economy?

Is there anyway the TPP could be renogiated?

I like the idea of a trade bloc between Canada, USA,Australia, New Zealnd and South Asia countires, but the TPP was more than just a trade deal and had too many bad stipulations.

Ridiculous.

This is fucking retarded. Many nations in the China Sea region and the Pacific region do not like the Chinese and would rather ally with the US.

No one is giving me solid arguments for either side.

How does this affect the world or the US?

ttip was never signed into law. for some reason the media pretended the TPP wasnt yet despite the fact it was done last year. they kept acting like it was about to happen

One is good one is bad, things are not entirely equal in reality you see.

Bad trade deals =/= all trade deals.

Until details of the U.K.-US deal emerge, we can only speculate s to what it is. If it's shitty welll screech autistically. If it's not welll praise God Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=3O_Sbbeqfdw

Mad roach

It's a simple enough explanation to give you an idea why it's a retarded deal.

Also it's so opaque and complex that most voting on it didn't even read the thing.

america at its worst > turkey at its best

I read it in some article last night, but it very well may have been shit reporting.

Can't trust anything these days, and it's not just lying media. They're so incompetent they just screw shit up half the time.

>how can you attack a bad trade deal and hope for a good one?

I'm beginning to see how the world got to its current state

Good, if this happens you can be sure all the mexishits will leave because they just like to leach off countries that are doing better than theirs

we dont need to compete. we just have to withdraw chinas trade about 75% and they collapse. they depend on us and they laugh at us.

does this just make our relationship grow stronger??

truly exciting times we live in

Glory for the glory god! TTIP next please, prez Trump!

> MAGA

China still trades wit Europe. How would you prevent that?

How does it feel Obummer?

Best timeline

could the turk roach be right friends?

will this truly be the end of our greatness ameribros?

Didn't Bernie campaign on how fucked up shit like TPP is? Are leftists really that fucking two-faced that they'll drop one of the primary positions on something that big just because Trump agrees with them?

Bernie Sanders on TPP:
youtube.com/watch?v=4BDNa9Iu634

Damn, you guys are indoctrinated as fuck. Trust me, nobody likes Americans either.

The TPP is not with the Chinese retard, the whole idea of the TPP is to prevent the Chinese markets from growing too powerful.

Yep

I think S.Korea really does.

That'll take at least 10 days user

But if he repeals the 1965 Immigration Act I'll convert to Kekism

>1. How did I get 2 posts with the same number?
Jesus Christ leaf are you blind

It's not about "muh feelings", it's about Chinese "companies" absolutely robbing people. They will make a business, sign a $50,000 deal to offer steel, receive payment, then the company dissolves and they cannot be sued because in China business lawsuits are civil lawsuits, the government does not have to aid the victim in any way. The guy who ran away with 50 grand then uses $500 to declare a new business and repeats.

People don't prefer USA trade over Chinese because
>muh loyalty
They prefer it because the USA government courts make it illegal to rob people and the Chinese government courts do not.

This isn't your fucking armchair activist feeling shit where you choose a side over morals, this is real life where people need stability in their financial dealings.

If it's this easy to brainwash liberals I can understand the globalists' disdain for us

TPP was mainly used to neutralize customer protection and increase media control by playing favorites with other nations under the guise of reducing tariffs. It was a big package of poison with a thin coating of "legitimate trade concerns" for frosting.

Essentially with TPP a company could sue the US for infringing on their profits because of customer protection laws that do not apply to other members of the TPP. Since all customer protection laws are specific to the nation they apply to, they would all cease to apply for any company that trades with two or more members of TPP.

So if your small company that produces only for the US produces plastic products, they have to use more expensive plastic that doesn't give their customers cancer, whereas if a big company trades their poison plastic within the TPP area, they could circumvent the law preventing the sale of the bad plastic by claiming that other countries don't have that law so it would be unfair to them if it applied in the US.

Well done.

>isolated

Good. We're fucking full, anyway.

IIRC he was also against it.
if he wants protectionnism, he has no choice but to repeal it.

same

3rd great enlightenment

>repeal it
It was never ratified.

Hahaha what? All trade deals are the same?

Will be even easier to throw it in the trash then.

My goodness, just imagine if the US manages to enter and exit isolationism at exactly the right time for the third time in 150 years just because their randomly elected leaders flip flop around. Historians would go nuts.

Good. Hopefully he does the same to TTIP.
This. It's hilarious to watch really.

I do, a lot more than roaches

the TPPA has some stipulation in it about members not being able to pass legislation to prevent foreign ownership of their assets

as a citizen in a country that is being literally devoured by chinese "investors", i can tell you that it was only going to make them worse

Same shit with the NSA spying.
Before elections : "nothing to hide goys"
After : "blumpf is literally worse than Hitler".

>are leftists really that fucking two faced.
Yes. They don't actually think about these things. They just loudly act based on how the (((celebrities))) tell them they should feel.

>Globalist Trade Partnerships canceled
youtu.be/f4G2dvtgVaY?t=34s

Globalist will lose

Won't this please China since it can now push for the regional comprehensive economic partnership withouth having to worry about US meddling?

>withouth having to worry about US meddling?

When the fuck has any country been able to do anything at all without worrying about the US meddling?

jokes on you I toured Europe with my band and the people were very nice and loved us.

Deals between countries who are for the most part equal is a world away from a deal with poor, parasite countries.

>one trade deal being bad means all trade deals are inherently bad
nice logic /leftypol/

LoL America consumes more then 3x the materials and goods of the next country after it. Even if you hate America the last thing anybody in the world wants is to lose all those customers and enjoy a global recession the likes of which the Dark Ages would grimace about.

R O A C H
O
A
C
H

Our "stand in" pm is doing his best to put together a version of the TPP that doesn't involve USA. We need our elections to come early

>isolated
We actually have everything we need right here.

I want a framed photo of that man in my den.

90% of the deal needs to go in the fire. The whole thing was dodgy. Teflon John signed legislation the day after kaikoura earthquake so it can still be ratified without USA. The public had no idea, then he quit. China already owns housing, dairy farms and big mills over here. We are fucked