NOW HE WANTS A SHITTY TRADE DEAL WITH THE UNITED KINGDOM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Korea_Free_Trade_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>term Trade Deal is mentioned
>must be a shitty one!
Explain how the deal is bad.

Yes, he attacked BAD trade deals. Not all trade deals.

You fucking idiot

>he attacked BAD trade deals.

How is it good? Because Trump said so?

Yeah and then slowly the EU breaks apart and the U.S slowly make trade deal with every new country that exits monopolizing them individually instead of the whole EU alltogether

Top plan m8

>tfw Britain would be greatest ally if they only lived in the middle of sand land

I don't know why I'm taking the bait, but nobody said it's a good trade deal either. All we know is that it is a trade deal, and judgment should be reserved until we know if it's good or bad.

In fact, it's not even about us knowing if it's good or bad, it doesn't even exist yet so it's neither. It all depends on how negotiations go.

We dont want to be a part of a "special relationship" since 90% of time it means be cannon fodder for pointless wars

What are the details? How do we know if it's good or bad?

Bernie Sanders has voted NO on every trade deal ever.

Ron Paul has voted NO on every trade deal ever.

All trade deals are shit you dumb faggot.

We don't need trade deals, and Trump promoting MORE TRADE DEALS ISN'T GONNA HELP ANYONE

WTF i hate trump now, fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

>What are the details? How do we know if it's good or bad?

Let's take a look at one of these "individual trade deals" Trump wants so badly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Korea_Free_Trade_Agreement

This is what we will get with the United Kingdom.

YOU GOT CONNED!

This is the problem with throwing around buzz words like "trade deal" in politics. Dumb fucks like op start thinking that they are an expert on everything.

buisness is bad
gtfo commie

I thought Trump said all trade deals were shit and we shouldn't have them anymore. Hope and change my fucking ass.

This ia why trump wants to renegotiate everything he can moron

Because it benefits the anglo race

They voted no because the people in charge can't make a good trade deal. Now we have negotiators who can win :)

Also, lets not pretend that Bernie understands economics, comrade.

He denounced mega trade deals like TPP and NAFTA and supported bilateral trade deals.

This is a bilateral trade deal and OP is a total retard.

Britian and the US are similar enough in economic structure and business style that it should work quite easily.

If any two countries can do a trade deal; it's the UK and US.

>This ia why trump wants to renegotiate everything he can moron

Yeah so he can make it even WORSE!

There is not "renegotiating". Thom Hartmann already pointed out we should get rid of all of our trade deals and return to a tariff based system from 1790s-1981

>Because it benefits the anglo race

Name one time Trump ever said this in the campaign you subhuman.

They are to exchange what? Burgers for potatoes and tea?

Killing Muslims isn't pointless though?

Not falling for it kike. Look at what Korean US trade deal did.

him agreeing to trade with post brexit Britain confirms the political decision as a financially viable one, without him doing that it will be easier to repeal brexit

>All trade deals are bad

u wot m8

>Thom Hartmann already pointed out we should get rid of all of our trade deals and return to a tariff based system from 1790s-1981

and perhaps we will do just that, do you think we should?

if yes it will happen

>do you think we should?

yes I don't favor the shit he's doing. I want all trade deals gone, not new trade deals with UK.

U mad cause he wont abandon the Anglos are oldest and closest ally (who he had to fuck back in the day)?

Kek... keep believing the US cares about anyone but themselves. They want trade deals with each country because they can push far more of their own interests. Bongoland gets screwed.

>not trusting the master deal-smith.

Difference between this deal and the Korea deal: Trump is doing this one, not King Nigger. We'll actually have a competent negotiator.

Let them kill each other they're good at that

Yes. Trump is the people.

He was our puppet all along

Uhh he's going to make a good trade deal

That's the whole point

He gets rid of the bad trade deals and makes good ones

>Buttmad that his country's plan to destroy Europe for the 3rd time is falling apart

>
>>he attacked BAD trade deals.

>How is it good? Because Trump said so?
How is bad? Because Trump said so?

I really, really, really like this image.

Nice edit with Mel and Vince, hearty chuckle

Trade deals with first world nations like the UK are for strategic purposes. Trade deals with shitty third world hell holes are for Globalists who want to exploit cheap foreign labour and lack of regulations for profit.

It more or less is when it achieves no long-term strategic goals, or as is more often the case actually makes things worse. E.g. the Taliban kept a lid on opium production and banned little boy buttfucking, now both those are rampant and where they've been driven out ISIS are filling the power vacuum. That sure was worth hundreds of British soldiers dead or maimed, and god knows how many hundreds of millions of £.

If they exit the EU a trade deal with England can strengthen both our eco omy and our friendship with them. This is actuilly a brilliant tactical move that will help the US regain some power in Europe after we pull out of the UN.

>Trade deals with first world nations
South Korea is developed and look what we got. SHIT

Free trade is good.
He's just redoing TPP but with every individual country, because retards freak out when they hear TPP. He's just a yuuuge smoke screen I predict.

So you like trade deals that drive down your wages and explode the trade deficit?

The new deals generate profit for his businesses instead of the country, it's only logical.

>how is it good?
>how is it bad?
I have yet to see any answer to either question. somebody care to offer one?you'd think OP would at least attempt to offer the burden of proof since he is the one making the claim.

>NOW HE WANTS A SHITTY TRADE DEAL WITH THE UNITED KINGDOM

What's shitty about it, Goldberg?

>Won't trade with an electronics powerhouse or a country rich in natural resources
>Will trade with a shitty, rainy little island in the middle of a frozen sea

This dude makes NO SENSE

>no trade deals ever
anti-trump shills reach the strangest conclusions I've ever heard. I don't think they even care about their own logical conclusions just as long as its anti-trump.

Bingo

TPP has nothing to do with genuine free trade. It's globalist corporatism whereby companies in foreign lands can sue your institutions, and you personally, for doing anything that might get between them and their "right" to infinite profit and rent-seeking. It's also still largely secret and intentionally so vast and complicated that no one person can possibly understand it.

Please kill your self. This trade deal will be fair and provide an outlet for goods made in america when we rebuild the industy that made america great.

You idiot this is a trade deal to break up the EU. It's a fantastic trade deal from America's perspective.

>You idiot this is a trade deal to break up the EU.

EU is a trade deal. SO WHY SHOULD WE ENACT MORE TRADE DEALS?

>they're globalists
fucking newfags misusing memes. It's a falseflag attack you retard it should say "no nationalism"

Trump didn't run on trade deals you faggot. He's blatantly flip flopping.

>EU is a trade deal
and much more

Also it would break it apart by showing to the other countries that alternatives exist. You're 56% white intelligence is showing.

The EU *started* as a trade deal, now it's a Soviet-style political and bureaucratic nightmare that strips sovereignty from its citizens, (more like subjects,) replacing it with exploding muslim pedo rapists.

Why are some trade deals ok, but not others?

Britainschlüßwhen

I love these salty threads. If the shills are against it I'm for it. Bring on this based trade deal!

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

He has never said he badly wants this specific trade deal though.

>be successful billionaire
>have bad trade deals
Something doesn't seem right here.

Now I wonder how Trump/Corbyn negotiations would go, would Trump be able to negotiate his way to getting an English colony?

Originally it was literally just a coal and steel exchange deal between France and Germany. That made sense, each had production capacity the other lacked and fostering economic cooperation was seen as a way of healing animosity left over from WW2.

Globalist trade deals by contrast don't really benefit the people of any nation, they're designed to enrich and empower corporate conglomerates and have the working class reduced to serfs with minimal job security, and wages kept low by having to compete with kebabs in Bumfuckistan where the standard of living is much lower.

>They voted no because the people in charge can't make a good trade deal.

THERE IS NO GOOD TRADE DEAL YOU FAGGOT

EVERY TRADE DEAL IS A BLOW JOB TO A CERTAIN SECTOR OF THE CAPITALIST CLASS

SO are we screwing you or are we getting a bad deal?

Which is it?

You realize Trump benefited from NAFTA as a business man?

The UK is desperate so he will squeeze them and turn them into the new Puerco Rico.

Wtf, you can't just not trade with anyone.

>SO are we screwing you or are we getting a bad deal?

Every US trade deal has been in favor of certain sectors US capitalist class, only benefiting them, and fucking over everyone else. Places like Mexico and Canada got fucked by it, it's always in American interests.

Fuck yes, I hope this means we get White Castle.

>Wtf, you can't just not trade with anyone.

Trade deals were created in the 1970s, so using your logic trade didn't exist prior to that.

how soon till we

>NEW New Amsterdam

lol what. You appear to be using some unique definition of "trade deals" that only you understand, communities bartering with each other stretches back into prehistoric times.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

At least we got Psy out of this trade deal

>You appear to be using some unique definition of "trade deals" that only you understand,

Trade deals between nations faggot.

And most of it isn't about trade. Google Chomsky, they are highly protectionist deals that benefit big corporations.

the deal better slip in a clause where UK has to send all their grime chav females to the south where we will dick them back into being humans again

yeah, Trump makes good deals

do you think fat shaming corporations is acceptable just because you are anonymous?

>yeah, Trump makes good deals

For israel

My country makes oil but no wood
Your country makes wood but no oil
Lets not make a trade though because all trade deals are bad

I really hope you're trolling because if you're not you're a fucking idiot.

The US doesn't make enough energy to meet their needs, so they have to buy it from Canada. Are you say you buying electricity from us is never good, you'd rather have rolling blackouts?

Nice strawman. This thread has nothing to do with Israel.

>Outsourcing the slags

NEVER

Trump is the biggest anglophile president in US history.

Face it, he loves us. He'd annex us in a heartbeat and make Elizabeth II Queen of the whole damn US if he could.

Why not? I think that the UK is a good place for fun and booze.

>Chomsky
Dropped.

>Nice strawman. This thread has nothing to do with Israel.

Yes it does. UK and USA are the two biggest Israeli cocksuckers on the planet.

>Trump uses his business skills to absolutely fuck over the Anglos and crash the Empire with no survivors.
I can get behind this.

Germany is the biggest. That along with all the muzzie cock they love to suck.

Maybe compared to Siberia but us natives work our way into the grave just so we can fly somewhere nicer for a few weeks each year. Or you can spend the child benefit money meant for your fatherless babies on a Benidorm weekend for the lasses. Whichever is best suited your cultural background

shills are shilling