Summary #Scatifa (Spencer's aggressor)

Thought I would dump all of my findings and bring new leads (or put the whole thing to bed) about the degenerate texan shit-eating masochist lead.

Pros: Same mustache, same eyes, same wrinkle along the nose and of course the Twitter link to the other BSDM younger faggot with an antifa tattoo.

Cons: Reported dead by the dominatrix Mandy Flores, Reported dead by daughter with numerous comments from family members on kikebook (jewbook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202739209577741set=a.1444053257715.2060666.1124626649&type=3&theater), has a Texan accent and does not look very fit (moves slow, early 60's) from this vid (javsd.net/movie105346/mandy-flores-ballbusting-my-blackmail-slave-ray-mandyflores-ballbustingmyblackmailslaveray-mp4/)

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-the-antifa-who-sucker-punched-richard-spencer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bamp for scat

>does not look very fit (moves slow, early 60's) from this vid (javsd.net/movie105346/mandy-flores-ballbusting-my-blackmail-slave-ray-mandyflores-ballbustingmyblackmailslaveray-mp4/)

lost already. we have a great timeline, the best timeline

Not the same guy. Besides him being dead look at the bridge of his nose.

I have to agree, the antifa fag seemed younger (in his 30s maybe?)
so you could say that while amusing this lead is actually a brown herring

>bamp

looks like a broken nose

>bamp

Not the same person, but a lookalike. Keep the fruitless campaign going, though.

sauce ?

What's the problem with BDSM? Vanilla sex is just boring as hell, so why not bringing in some action? I love when my girlfriend ties me up, spanks me, jerks me off and let me eat my own cum. However, scat is a bit too much as it's not good for your health

souce?

nvm, i confused it with the riot media puncher

but at least the bounty is growing

wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-the-antifa-who-sucker-punched-richard-spencer

BDSM is way to occult.

There's nothing wrong with domming. If you're a man and you wilfully sub then you're some manner of pantywaist fag, that's just how it is.

>Vanilla sex is just boring as hell
For impotent men an frigid women, yes.

Get to a doctor, or better yet a shrink.

>Vanilla sex is just boring as hell

It works just fine for me, missionary with a blowjob here and there is all I need. What the fuck is up with German people wanting to shit on each other wtf.

Wish I could still have exotic sex. I had sex for the first time in 2 years last week and I was terrible. So out of practice.

She did suck good dick though.

Not the same guy. Maybe it's because I'm a photographer and look at faces all the time, but to me it's obvious. One has a concave nose, one has convex (Roman nose).

Doesn't matter, as long as you can get out the idea that the guy who punched Spencer is a literal shit eating cuckold out there it deflates whatever impact it might have had, whether its true or not.

He faked his death and got his nose broken?

Pic on right looks like sam hyde

get out you fucking normie scums