Is dating a Trap necessarily degenerate. I think it can be quite red pilled

Let's say you have youself a qt 3.14 trap, pic related. She cooks for you, is subservient, doesn't question you, ever. Literally the perfect wife.

Assuming you get a surrogate and father biological children, and raise them as father and mother in a traditional manner.

Would this be degenerate, really important. I'm totally straight, but I've been talking to this trap and she's really red pilled and qt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BAOl1tEfN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike "the electric" Pence would like to talk to you

>totally straight knob gobbler is totally straight

youtube.com/watch?v=8BAOl1tEfN0

>she
you're not straight fuck off faggot

>not saging

I have to admit I gave a hand job to a trap once. Would never have sex with them though.

Mike "Zapper in the crapper" Pence couldn't even tell I were dating a MtF because 1. No Penis, 2. Very beautiful

Ffs

>she

You should just kill yourself now

>I don't fuck men, only jerk them off.

Traps are fucked in the head and you're a fag so yes, it's degenerate, especially if you raise kids

Are you kidding or just stupid?

>bumping the thread still
what

>*BRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*

not politics

>No penis

So what's the point? Just get a girl instead.

yes, it's degenerate because it's gay as fuck and "she" is not a she at all. Being homosexual is exactly what the jews want for you. you're not redpilled, you're just a faggot.

>bumping the thread

Or just admit you're a faggot and get a man you disgusting degenerate.

that "cock thing" isn't a bother for you? And the lack of vagina. How can you call yourself straight?

But pic related looks like more of a woman than most women.

How is that gay?

>bumping the thread

you are a faggot face it

Have you ever touched her dick, erotically or otherwise

a sta se na redditu spoznala?

looks aren't everything. If you took Lada 2107 and made a bodykit that made it look like Lambo Aventador, would it be the same as driving Lambo?

WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS BUMPING THIS FAGGOT THREAD SAGE THIS SHIT

>tfw no qt shemale gf

2,000% heterosexual.

>No penis
Mike would detect that there isn't a fucking vagina either