You got a problem with this, shitlord?

Fatbie
Barbieque

Maybe Barbie's fat dumpy friend who makes her look better by comparison

I can't wait til this movie flops and angers it's jewish overlords

maybe if she lost 100 lbs

FLOP

Yes I do.

A barbie movie is bound to be shit, even by little girl's standards.

What's next, Peter dinklage playing Andre the Giant?

I imagine she'll be "the voice of barbie" in an animated film

no way she's playing barbie in a live action

Yes. Barbie is talented and good looking. Amy is a fat whore with no talent except making stupid journalists praise her.

So is this a sarcastic self-effacing Barbie movie Mattel's churning out because they realize that in a PC modern day culture only gay adult collectors are buying barbies?

Hahahaha

BARBIEQUE

Im fucking dead.

Based poo with the bants.

>another Sony flop
They hate money don't they?

As a joke? Idgi

This is only happening because a Sony insider has solid information that she has aids and is about to lose a lot of weight, making her look less terrible for the role.

Cap this. It's because aids.

>film gets hyped
>SJW and media makes it out to be Citizen Kane
>Inevitable response to negativity as racist/sexist/bigots/facists who are bashing the film
>film bombs
>everyone forgets about it in 2 months
like fucking clockwork

>Jewish
>white
Pick one and only one.

Maybe that could work as a metaphor for a world that often belittled and financially victimized Andre- like that production of "Elephant Man" where everyone but Merrick have grotesque prosthesis to represent their inner ugliness.

>It's because aids.

the gay aids? or the needle kind of aids?

Sony is fucking dead. They learned nothing from Ghostbusters. The best console will lose despite doing everything right because the rest of the company will drag it with it.

Won't see it, not even when rerun on TBS.

ppbp

Why do people hate Amy so much? I think she's pretty cute and funny.

Funny how a doll, an inanimate object, is going to be more remembered than Amy Schumer who more than likely will be forgotten once the decade is over.

I think it is man. That was the whole point
>big girls are beautiful too etc etc

Jews

wtf would I care? I haven't played with a barbie doll in over 2 years.

>Barbieque

include me in the screencap

this is screencap tier banter

she's 3x too fat to be barbie

Its so they can introduce more fatty barbies so little fat girls can feel represented and not challenged to have an ideal weight

Paul Giamatti upskirt

That's because you're new.

You've been here all morning.

bhai with the bants

Barbie was always degenerate

Yeah. She's fat & ugly.

Death to Barbie!
Play with ducks!

I can tell you poo in loo and use loo paper because yous smart

Nah I've been here for way longer my alt-right brother.

NOPE I don't have a problem with it and I don't care. They are banking of the sjws and this entire online PC culture shit. Little do the fucking idiots at marketing know that they are a small but loud minority.

This movie is a guaranteed flop. Amy Shumer is an adult comedian. There is no market for her in childrens movies. Every time she's ever been on television she talks about sex subjects and people just aren't going to take their kids to a movie where the main character has no other childrens work

talks wont go far. sony pictures is no longer a division with autonomy. its overseen now by the international division of SCE (sony computer entertainment) which is run by the japs.

they are sick of the american divisions wasting money and all final decisions on whats made will be done by them

why should I care about move about dolls?

>Amy Schumer is Barbie
And Jack Black is Heman

>Sony
Why am I not surprised?

I unironically cannot express how ugly I find this bitch

No. I think it is a wonderful idea to have Danny Devito play the next Terminator.

>Barbieque

Kek

Good one, Pajeet.

Will her character have a triple chin too?

A fat, not talent 'actress' playing the role of the vapid, obscenely thin, good for only looks doll?

There's nothing good about any of it

Holy shit this Indian gets a pass on poo in loo jokes for this thread

>A fucking white female.
>Not a black obese transsexual handicapped otherkin.

Not very progressive desu.

kino

They'll probably reboot Barbie as a "modern female stereotype". A fat unfunny feminist, hanging around with a gay, black, muslim Ken, genderfluid asexual Benny the Blob, and Terry the Tranny.

At least they aren't touching my fucking ponies. Otherwise I'd go to canada on a killing spree.

Idk, apparently some director wants their movie to fail.

I would cast Nicola Peltz

Kek

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

MAH VAGINAH

She's a literal walking Barbie

if you want an actual barbie candidate: its not her

nose too thick
shit ears
wrong hair type/colour
no tits
wrong lip shape
too stong jaw

As fucking stupid as this is, I say we refrain from any trolling efforts. When production begins and teasers start coming out, I want to be able to expose the false-flaggers and "trolls" that the media will inevitably talk about and blame on us. Weenery won't help.

>Sony

I'm not surprised.

God damn you're picky Brit. Google images of Barbie.

>You got a problem with this, shitlord?
Nope. I just won't go and see it is all.

Yes unless she is barbies fat friend.

She would make a good Action Man

Honest to Kek question.

Has that bitch done anything besides
>MUH VAGINA
and
>MUH FAT
?

That's the only kind of threads I ever see her name mentioned. Who the fuck is she anyway?

>nothing about post is politics
>1 post by the fag
>still gets replies

>Sony Pictures
>Amy Schumer

The movie is going to be shit senpai

Yes. She made jokes about getting STDs and getting abortions in an abortion contest with her friends in her stand up specials.

If Sony wants to make a Fat Acceptance Barbie movie to drive in yet another nail in the coffin of feminism they chose to get buried in, who am I to argue?

Nah, the whole "barbie physique" was a "discussion" topic for a while
You literally have to have surgery on everything, like the russian grill, if you want to be the "perfect" barbie

I like... the implications... in thought.
Bruised knees *wink*

Hollywood aint even trying anymore. They've scaled down their expectations on profit bigtime. These piece of shit "stars" are put in hurried-together vehicles that aim to make 10 million dollars profit after 2 weeks of production

>Reuters-January 23, 2017.Mattel, manufacturer of the Barbie brand, has hinted at a new and modern version of their decades old blonde doll. The updated version will have a special std per doll as well as meatier camel toe area. A warning sticker will also be placed on the box due to the doll now weighing over 10lbs vs the previous models which weighed 14-16oz.

For a bigger kick in the balls, they're re-booting Ocean's Eleven with an all female diverse cast.

Including Rihanna.

>Bruised knees *wink*

just came here to post that, thanks.

Why wouldn't they cast Valeria Lunkyanova?

The world's hardest game.

It's Hollywood. Liberals and feminists would enrage.

THIS INDIAN SHITS IN A TOILET

Really wonder how many dicks she sucked for that one. Those poor guys.

miss piggy is gonna be barbie?
does she have the rack for it?

Christ...

what the fuck is that

>okay you can have the part, just please stop sucking our dicks!

HahahahahahahahahHHa

Maaaan, women.truely are degenerated xDDDDD

It's what fantasies are made of user.

yeah, it's probably live action

A perversion of human conduct

Damn, she's so fat they can make at least 3 movies out of her - perhaps that's the master plan?

The fuck, wasn't Barbie supposed to be an icon of female beauty?

>not funny
>not clever
>not creative
>not charasmatic
>not attractive
>most likely a shitty actor

#notmybarbie

Sorry, losers.

How dare you put unrealistic expectations on females.

>if you want an actual barbie candidate: its not her

She has a great quality.
Pic related.

You're brahman caste aren't you? Cause based on your post quality I know you poo in the loo