When is russia and america gonna be best friend? I want my white hair slavic qt!

When is russia and america gonna be best friend? I want my white hair slavic qt!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/581235/russia-us-syria-coalition-air-strikes-trump-putin-alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not going to happen. We both can't be successful and be friends. We are a democracy, they are a dictatorship. They have to fail in order for us to succeed. Find an american girl..

Hopefully pretty soon. Euro-American Empire when?

Never.
This stupid planet is way to small for both of us.

We'll then have fun sliding into irrelevancy as Chyna rises

When China wants some 'livig space.'

I fucked a Russian girl at a bar here once. She became insanely attached and I was dumb enough to give her my number when we met. Craziest girl I've ever met in my life.

Are all Russian women batshit insane and clingy?

The roles should be switched desu russian Zionists have trump by the nads

are you black? from my experience in Korea they only fuck black guys.

i want a qt russian ai wgf

They will chimp out before they collapse and probably invade you.

After Trump breaks up NATO Europe is gonna get cucked hard.

They get insanely bitchy, when they get older. I think most Slav women. Polish too, but Ruskies probably more. They qt when they're young, but when they get old...

Miku X Luka is a horrible ship.

>Korean women
>Fucking black guys
Nigga what part of Korea did you go to? I've never in my life met a Korean woman who wanted anything to do with a monkey.

No one is invading Polan ever again. It's not worth it.

Schlomo please give it a rest

I wanna be annexed by Russia

never habbening

exactly it was the Russian women fucking all the black guys at the bar. we were left with the LBFMPBR.

Thats why we must into space together tovarisch

Russians hate blacks senpai. They literally beat them on the streets there.

not if we nuke each other periodically

Why would anyone want your filthy country

Well they all fuck blacks at the bars in Seoul Korea. you would not have a chance with the hottest blonde big breasted Russian bar girl. You as a white male only get to fuck the Little Brown Fucking Machines Powered By Rice.

>russia

You can however go to Russian and buy a girl from Vlaud her name will be Julia pronounced without the J.

In a decade or two China will dick you both.
USA and Russian alliance isn't as remote as you think.

at least they kill gays there

My Serb-lite friend speaks the truth.

China wants Russia's vast territory and USA's global influence, especially the ocean trade and bases. The shut in autistic China is no more.

slavs are white dont divide

Yep. See their moves in Africa for example.
They are the workshop of the world, they're more than a billion men, and ruled by authoritharian regime.
They know from past what comes from isolation. They didn't forget 19th century.
Age of American dominance is over. Americans will have to find new allies in a multipolar world.
Russia is their natural ally. They both fear China.

How about today?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/581235/russia-us-syria-coalition-air-strikes-trump-putin-alliance

Africa below the equator will be China dominated in a decade. Conveniently it is the non-muslim part :^)

I've fucked a Ukrainian who moved to florida, blacks are lowest on the dating totem pole. Keep your fantasies to yourself Darius, my 9" BBC (BIG BRITISH COCK) will amplify your existing inferiority complex 100x over

>slavs
>white

Why would you want a russian girl? Even if you get one of the few ones who are loyal and traditional, they are all batshit insane. She will probably cut your balls off someday while you sleep.

Stay away from slavic girls in general. Sure, they are beautiful and all, but they are worthless even for sex. Unless you like to fuck inert dolls.

Why would Russia want to be friends with mexico?

be brown
hated by white girls
post on white site with asian admins about how non browns girls are not for white men
>it must be fun beeing (you)