Trump freezes federal hiring, stops pay raises for federal employees

President Trump issued an executive order Monday freezing federal hiring. The hiring freeze excludes national security employees.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/trump-freezes-federal-hiring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYpJ37ulsnk
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701231049927674-russia-us-daesh-coordinates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Federal employees are welfare babbies.

A lot of federal employees are also thinking of quitting in protest, which basically means they're doing Trump's work for him.

BUREAUCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>attrition

This is going to be a trainwreck when the mail tops.

>Trump starts trade war with china
>Chinas huge market bubble collapses
>Civil war and unrest
>China breaks up into different regions

>USA doesn't have to pay debt back
>Trump just removed 2/3's of US debt

Madman

>China breaks up into different regions

THE THREE KINGDOMS WILL RISE AGAIN!

>Trump starts trade war with china
>USA huge market bubble collapse
>civil war and unrest
>Usa breaks up into different states

>the eternal chinks win again

this is also a plausible outcome

>You will be able to play mercenary in the new civil conflicts within China in your lifetime

This is what we need to combat corruption in Mexico, beside making corruption a capital punishment obviously.

Massive liberal layoffs up next.

Federal employee here, I get overpaid as is for what I supposedly do. People would be furious to know how much I get paid to stand around an airport all day occasionally checking a monitor and steali -- I mean checking random bags for illegal things.

It's finally happening, guys. All of the useless waste is being cut. It's only been three days, and we're already winning this much.

Those fucks already got another postage hike today. Their shit should be flawless after 200+ years.

You mean those people who stuff useless garbage into my mailbox every day?

user...

I can't express to you how much I love Trump.

MAGA

that's great and all, but when does he do all the immigration stuff he promised? that's what im waiting for.

Right? How else will I get 16 credit card applications a month?

Usps fucking sucks anyway

Lets not forget Mattis bombed the piss out of ISIS 31 times today and the Russians just flew their first bombing run in coordination with U.S forces.

Sand Niggers btfo

You would be amazed at how underpaid you felt as a mail carrier.

since china has one of the fastest growing christian communities and is going to be the biggest christian country on this planet in a few decades I would not mind going on a crusade and create a new Heavenly Kingdom in the far east

He's only been in a few days and has delivered so much. Be patient.

>working makes you a welfare babby
As if you actually have a job

China has whole ghost towns that the government is pumping their citizen's money into. Nobody lives there and the investments keep getting more expensive.

A trade war between the US and China would probably be bad for both countries for different reasons.

>USA
>Civil War
>Possible in 2017
Lmfao mate

haha

isn´t the government the number one employer of gender study nutjobs?

they are going to have zero chances of getting a job now

So, typical antiworker Republican jackoff.

Waiting for the next hammer to drop on women,blacks and Muslims. Donald Dumbfuck is literally George W. Bush 2.0 plus rape and racism.

There are THREE National Parks in my town...I enjoy visiting them very much. They're always understaffed.

Hes kind of right, a lot of government jobs are pointless and could easily be streamlined and eliminated entierly. They exist mostly for the sake of having a job exist. This is not the answer, eliminate all useless jobs and then just implement UBI, it will be cheaper than the cost on society of maintaining those jobs. People dont think about wear and tear on infrastructure caused by people commuting who dont have to commute at all. The government should actually do something about that and make it so all jobs that could be done from home are highly incentivized for employers to do that way. Save us billions in the long run.

MY AMBITION WILL NOT BE CONTAINED ANOTHER 2000 YEARS.

It's not a ghost city, those are post WW3 shelters.

pic related
China also has hundreds of riots every day that they refuse to report on
their civil unrest is growing

1st time in a in a very long period this actually feels like we are moving forward. No we just need to somehow get rid of merkel and the "kill the Europe" regime.

Assistants make 17.50 an hour where I live.

You niggers do realize that the USPS receives no federal funding or support, right? They generate their own revenue and pay their own employees. This doesn't affect the USPS at all.

ITS TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpJ37ulsnk

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

>Russian cooperation
Proofs?

And I wouldn't mind removing one of the three major pests populations from the plant.

Something weird is happening there and I'm not sure when or if the world will ever know about it.

Government employees are all welfare queens. And I mean that literally. 80% of them are negresses it seems like.

Are you stupid? What about everyone that believes in the chink religions?

Btw, redpill me about how you got rid of spoil system.

it wouldn´t be a crusade otherwise ;-)

>government shuts down
>nature is closed

Contractors are far and away the worst

FUCK YES I AM CUMMING

As a guy whose work requires driving the beltway almost every day I hope he fires all the useless fuckers so it doesn't take 2 hours to move 10 miles during rush hour. MAGA!

Next step should be a freeze on pay raises for current employees.
Same here user. Pence will have to taze the rainbow out of me if I start unironically loving this man any more.
The NPS employees I know are millennial turbocucks. Maybe you never see them because they're off fellating wildlife.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

why the fuck do parks need staff

you mean atheism?

china hasn´t been a religious country after their communist revolution

and before that they were mostly ancestor worshipers which is on par with shamanism

Based, now go and kill the Fed

USPS is actually wildly profitable too.

I have no idea what that means, explain please?

to clean up all the dog shit from asshole dog owners who let their filthy beasts shit all over the place. Wish I could kill every fucking dog on this planet.

What this guy said. For all you uninformed faggots who think privatizing any government entity is ever a good idea.

Wtf are you talking about? They lose billions every year.

>black muslim jew detected

So, you're saying there's a chance that I can declare myself the new emperor?

Wrong

Because of monopolistic controls maybe..

From a purely monetary view, this is acceptable risk. See, we collapse soon anyways. We are debt saturated.

Trump is savior. People just don't understand the world at all enough to really really really understand.

My friend works for Department of Justice and deports people. Big Trump guy. Sucks for him. That really shouldn't apply there. They'll be getting more work.

The chinks have built a backup paris for when the mudslimes completely destroy the original.

Government contractors are extremely lazy, overpaid, and almost unfirable

No they don't. Research prepaid pension.

Do you know about the pension scam they're forced to pay into? Fix that and you immediately fix the USPS.

That's actually a good thing, hope he goes through the libertarian road and only used the nationalist populism to get the hillbillies vote.

Mail should have been privatized long ago.

Hiring freeze typically comes before mass firing, this prevents an undesirable from shuffling withing the government.

Once it's done, the hiring begins.

This include Congress?

Then who fights off the commies in a last ditch effort with m2s mounted to mail trucks?

portentous digits user

Lysander Spooner

Federal employee here.
I sure hope you're being facetious and don't actually steal shit, because it's dead weight like you that gives us a bad name.

>tfw you secretly half hope Trump purges the lot of us, good apples and bad, because our administration is rotten to the core.

Is trump LuBu?

The KeK dynasty will rise.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701231049927674-russia-us-daesh-coordinates/

>CUTS JOBS FOR PEOPLE

>WHY DON'T YOU LAZY BUMS HAVE A JOB?

This. Government contracts are a scam. Here if you quote a government job and your quote is too cheap, you wont win the contract. They have a certain budget and have to spend everything or their next years funding will be reduced. Literally billions of dollars thrown down the drain.

>This include Congress?

And Trump and his cabinet?

How about me? I'm an engineer who worked in industry and then self financed a masters so I could get a job in particle physics at a federal lab. Big science can be welfare and there is the hallmarks of government inefficiency, but it's also important in so many ways that only a well funded university system could hope to compete for the same results.

fun fact, US Postal service sucks

...he said as his mother wheeled in more tendies.

I certainly hope not. LU BU was notoriously retarded in real history.

>libertarian
>road

Why jobs are cut? Hire freeze isn't cutting jobs. Cut is usually used as laying off.

I never understood this joke when there are many public roads with toll booths.

How come pol get's all the latest anime reaction images?

1.: Stale meme
2.: I'm almost positive the countries with less government have the best infrastucture (Singapore, Switzerland, Monaco, don't you dare bring Somalia up)

Does this mean I won't be able to get a government internship this summer? :(

>in the district of columbia RIGHT NOW there are offices full of ugly women who have $80k/yr. salaries which only do about 3 days of work on their case loads a week and just sit around and talk the rest of the time

Holy fuck at the comments. These people will never give Trump credit for anything. Seriously, who could be opposed to a smaller government?

>Implying gov workers actually work more than 2 hours a day
Someone has never had a gov job. Shit is the easiest thing a person can do. It's a sweet ride of the employee, but a total waste of tax money.

Federal agencies knew this was coming and hired like crazy up to this point so there are a lot of grandfathered positions. There won't be significant cuts.