Pro Trump Pro Life Counter March In Washington This Weekend - 400,000 expected so far

Time to meme this like wildfire.

400,000 currently expected (according to CNN reporting yesterday) but it need to be at least as big as the liberal march. CNN will also try not to cover it, so that needs a startegy too.

GET TO WORK ON THIS. Not much time left.

Women who are anti-abortion are the ones you wouldn't want to fuck anyway.

Bless you Based George.

B A S E D

I hope you anons around Washington go to this!

Bump for justice

get fucked you little baldy beta numale cunt

>CNN

The pro life movement needs to rebrand itself as a moral absolutes movement. The abortion issue would get umbrellaed into a larger discussion of virtue: the complete opposite of what we saw yesterday. One side wants to destroy civilization by degrading morality , the other wants to preserve and improve it.

>the complete opposite of what we saw yesterday.

that's pretty much what the march will be this weekend, yes they should come up with a new name for it next year

Get this shit over to the fags on reddit. They are our mouhpeace to the normies.

This
Also spread it on twitter. Someone come up with a hashtag

That's a lot of Catholics.

#FreedomMarch
#MarchForFreedom

#WhiteWivesForBBC
#TeamBlackBoys

>#FreedomMarch

this is good imo or:

#FreedomMarchWashington

bretty gud

Yeah but the 2 m's being so close is a little shitty.

Come on boys. If only like 10 thousand people show up we will look like complete faggots and get BTFO by liberals... spread this shit

do it for him

Why would they do this after every conservative has left the area already? I was in DC for a while and just got home yesterday. I assume there are numerous similar cases.

>Why would they do this after every conservative has left the area already? I

it's the same date every year, just this year it's tagged with pro-trump protestors

>pro-life

YES HAVE MORE NIGGER GOOKD AND SPIC BABIES

my god that amn could fuck my ass all night long

>pro-life
Abortion is way too useful for eliminating niggers and spics