What is he planning to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/nasa-to-explore-asteroid-worth-10000-quadrillion
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make Mars Great For Once.

Recolonize the solar system.

>Recolonize

Make sure his government welfare checks keep coming.

Blow up more rockets.

>not knowing about the ancient aliens that used to rule our galaxy

Why is everyone constantly sucking this dudes dick? Would his company even still be alive it weren't for those big ass Obama handouts?

Elon is going to space to settle Mars

>rule our galaxy
>galaxy
nah m8 just some solar systems. Including ours ofc.

The government bailout for Musk after Amber Heard took him for his worth in divorce court.

FOLKS WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AROUND THE KUIPER BELT AND KEEP OUR GALAXY BORDERS SAFE.... AND THE GREYS ARE GONNA PAY FOR IT

We are going to escape the simulation and make everything outside of it great again.

Because hes the only business man who is leading us into the future that we want.

Meanwhile every other jew in business is fucking us over.

Build a solar powered wall along the southern US border

Spread is GOD TIER genes across the universe. Create an army of mini-Trumps to colonize planets.

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ

Musk will want to recolonize, Trump will want to decolorize.

>Kupier belt
>Edge of the galaxy

Really makes you think

We're dusting off the old blueprints for these

>gibs me dat plz

Colonize the stars

Musk (as well as the CEO of Uber and Peter Thiel) are in advisory positions in the new administration.

this is such an insane picture.
if you showed me this picture two years ago I would have laughed and thought it was an SNL skit.

incredible.

/ourguy/ miller having a chat

Talking about deporting Mexicans to mars

Please put musk in the gay zapper

They're planning on deporting

>ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS
>ALIENS
>MiB 4: Starring Tom Cruise and Will Smith
>Race to Scientology

>lying jew rat
>/ourguy/

hahaha just preparing more fake videos

shipping all illegal Mexicans to Mars

DELETE THIS

He's probably being briefed as one of the potential back up leaders if DC is nuked and the chain of command is completely broken. A few select American business leaders are given the opportunity to assume command following circumstances where DC is compromised. Bill Gates used to be a part of this program

They will nuke Sweden.

Trump Power Wall

for all the faggots complaining about musk, he sends rockets into space at a LOWER COST than Nasa and the Tesla Model S P85D is the fastest 0-60 commercially available car on the planet.

the stocks of his company are healthy and he receives no more preferential tax treatment than most other US auto makers or general electric and such

Trump believes that America was great during the cold war and nuclear arms race, that's a period where people were rich, economy was great, fear of nuclear war was pushing technological advancement, and of course - people go to the moon.

I think that's what we will see with a Trump presidency.

isn't the wall in the wrong direction to work efficiently? Maybe a solarwall to wall off california is better

That's a legit idea.
Panels would have to be bought from China though.

No. The ideal direction for panels is to face south.

Why does Trump allow himself to be cucked by Bannon? Trump should be at the head of the table.

mexico's new national sport would be throwing shit at those panels to break them

No they wouldn't.
They get cheap, renewable electricity.
Plus they would probably be willing to invest in the wall.

moon base

That isn't the head.

And the King sits in the middle of the table.

Look at any dining room with multiple tables.

The the plan is to sell the energy to Mexico. Not to use it for the US. the Mexican economy near the wall will be centered around it, maintaining and cleaning the panels for max efficiency as well as manufacturing new solar panels. The few retards that try to destroy it will be holocausted by the local genuine hard working men.

We should stop giving welfare to niggers and use that money to go to Mars and beyond. That way, niggers could say that actually contributed something to mankind's exploration of space. They should be proud.

>tfw you're listening to a gramps with dementia

As long as we stop giving welfare to white people too.

Why would he buy cheap chink shit when he just build an enormous factory in Buffalo?

>tfw you are swallowing the truth pill that Trump is the best thing to happen to the country in the past couple of decades and all the Jews at Silicon valley and the media really were lying.

>What is he planning to do?
Dilute Tesla stock.

>Plan B: Make America in Space Again
>if we fail to secure the border in time and the shitskins overwhelm the white man, we will leave behind this gay Earth and colonize the stars
>mfw interstellar white flight
>mfw Sup Forums in space

Make a NASA-SpaceX deal

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/nasa-to-explore-asteroid-worth-10000-quadrillion

We quadrillionaires now

Remember the /m/ meets Sup Forums thread from last night?

Yeah, we werent memeing.

Trump is going to heavily invest into mech tech and begin working on creating the space colonies.

He's building a colony off sea to sent the despondent left that will be entirely self run.

"If you think you have all the answers, go prove it"

No.

If you're in the northern hemisphere, you should always buy a house with a southern facing garden imo

Because he's creating a technology that will be for rocketry like the transistor and integrated circuit was for computers.

Total game changer on par with the steam engine, in other words.

>fake news forgetting a lot of important shit like not having tech to mine any of that shit
stick to weed and leave smart stuff for smart people

>Total game changer

buzzwords

Miller isn't Jew you kike fuck.

Would American car companies be around if it weren't for Obama handouts?

Musk is a disgusting kike.

we can do anything until we get rid of nonwhites. they will taint anything in their vacinity

What is Miller up to now? I wish he could be the press secretary.

solar panels are just solar panels.
In terms of current technology, silicon panels are the most efficient. China's already commodotized the market.
The wall will create plenty of jobs for both mexicans and americans.

He's gonna build a prototype Hyperloop on part of Trump's wall

There's nothing wrong with Elon Musk. A self made billionaire who is ushering in new technologies like no other company has. He's also an American nationalist so there's that.

He's not Jewish

Already "Made in America"

Retarded spics would just steal it off, panel by panel, being the filthy fucking gypsy mongrels they are.

>creating
that is where you are wrong kiddo, all he is doing is hyping up a project that is going to be a failure

Right, the same way his electric cars are complete failures

says the gypsy shithole
lmao

I knew someone would come up with this one, but fucking Panama of all folks?

This. The Mexican government would kill any faggots who tried to break that source of renewable energy.

You mean his reusable rockets haven't landed yet? Because its the reusability he is developing.

Also, he's already landed a few.

Beg to keep the government subsidies that are the only thing keeping his companies profitable?

Im torn on him. I dont know if money to green tech will pay off but I honestly want to see space exploration.

Maybe we should let the companies collapse though his soon to be ex is about to get half of everything anyways.

>We're gonna live forever
>Our consciousness will be input in a video game of your choice and can be switched
What game would you be apart of Sup Forums?

GTA 5, boring choice, but would be a lot of fun.

/o/fag here

As much as I hate electric cars, I think Trump working with Musk is a great idea. Good for the economy. Get people to reinvest in American goods again. I can't bring myself to like American cars (mostly because they are shit) but if it's for the economy, I'm down.

Kiss as much ass as it takes to maintain and expand his grants and subsidies.

Imagine SpaceX/NASA reaching Mars in four years all due to Trump.

Imagine the liberal butthurt.

>mfw

Trump might be able to understand that if Tesla succeeds USA can control the whole green energy market. China is investing 350 Billion in the next 4 years. Trump would be shortsighted not to help Musk.

>implying we aren't already part of a simulation

Look up Simulation Theory. Musk is a big supporter of it.

Nah, white people consume the least amount of welfare per capita. I'm inclined to believe that most whites who are on welfare genuinely need it, and I find most whites, even the ones on welfare that I've known, are generally peaceful and don't cause much trouble. Niggers, on the other hand, are empowered to go out and cause trouble with the calories we give them. They also consume a much higher per-capita percentage of welfare. huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

oil industry has them too. Magnitudes more subsidies. I dont see the problem in him trying to get them too.

That's funny, but in reality, if we fail to turn off the nigger-tap, they'll consume all the resources needed to spread mankind into space. The niggers will doom mankind to extinction.

Too high g forces.
The payload need to be solid metal to withstand.

he's our jew

Trump was briefing Elon about his latest Executive Order.

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIEEET

SpaceWall

You can't go to Mars because the human body cannot survive outside of the biosphere.

Wait, was it known before this that Elon liked Trump? I feel like I should have been even more hyped about him getting elected

Elon got irl redpilled in South africa. He has 5 white children. He thinks we are too fucked and wants out of this planet. Is that the final red pill?

Ford didn't take any bailout money. Their trucks are pretty good. I drive an f150 myself.

Besides, the Japanese brands are more made in USA than the big 3 US automakers...well, until now, of course. I do believe we're going to see a US manufacturing renaissance, especially if Trump gets 8 years in office.

Go BMW. They're made in SC.

Musk coukd manufacture them. Even more American jobs.

İnefficient.
Make it a wide wall and put the panels on top.