Tfw my dad will be pushing 80 and senile from the stress from being president by the time I become an adult

>tfw my dad will be pushing 80 and senile from the stress from being president by the time I become an adult
>tfw no somewhat young dad to relate to when I become a man
>tfw no advice on being an adult because my dad's mind is shot to shit and my mom got by in life by being a gold digger

Why have kids when you're 60 for fucks sakes.
It must have been melania's idea as insurance in case trump divorced her.

Explains the autism

My dad had kids at age 69, 70 (x2) , and 72.

They are all doing fine.

Christ. I can't imagine my 20 year old self with a 90 year old dad.

Well all of us siblings and 1/2 siblings look out for each other. We range from 65 to 19.

Your dad was 9 when he had his first kid?

My father was 63 when I was born and he had yet another kid 3 years later. Died when I was 21, it was fine though, not ideal but okay.

>You're gonna like my brother, dudehe can get us beer, he's 65.

All joking aside, that's kind of interesting.

>American mathematicians

I did the math and get 22, step your math game up dumbass

He has brothers

POO

Poor bastard. No wonder he's retarded. That's what happens when middle-aged women decide to push a kid out of their quickly approaching menopausal twats.

>another shill thread

IN MART

My dad had me in his 40's and that alone has been kind of shitty for me, I can't imagine how bad it would be if he had me that late. I'm 25 and just getting my life in order, meanwhile my dad is 65 and his health and mental capacity is going to shit fast. At this rate my children will never get to meet the man I idolize the most :/

Good news for Barron is that his dad will probably die and leave him heaps of money right as he's becoming an adult. Even if he grows up to be a total piece of shit Donald will probably die before then so he won't have a chance to cut him out of the will or something.

Jared is your daddy now.

GASS

delet this

Better than no dad imo

; _ ;

the face of retardness