Implying globalization based on western advancements and culture is bad

>implying globalization based on western advancements and culture is bad.

Why have you fallen for the nationalism meme, Sup Forums? Nationalism is for insecure cucks unable to achieve anything by themselves.

>Muh nation did it

Your nation didn't do shit, and you are shit for taking the achievements of others as yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Filling your country with millions of shitskins is kinda bad tho

Agreed. But filling their countries with western values is not.

That's not what was happening or has occurred.
Instead we are filling our countries with socially regressive people.

gobalization=/=globalism.

Globalism is the false idea that a more united world is a more peaceful and successful world
Nationalism is the correct idea that the world needs to be more peaceful and successful before it can be a united world.

Sup Forums is full of socially regressive people. They'd get along with fundy muslims quite well.

How is it not?

If they want to live with their culture, however backwards, in the land of their people, they should be allowed too. As should every people. I don't know why this is such a controversial idea.

>taking the achievements of others

honoring the achievements of our ancestors, is absolutely not taking the credit. we remember them and honor them, hoping to inspire ourselves to live up to them.

The solution to that is not to be even more regressive. Orange man, the Farage and the French crazy cunt are not the solution, and it's infuriating to see people licking their phalluses and creating literal cults of personality and meme magic around a group of faggots that's just riding the public's wave of dissatisfaction towards their own personal gain, damn the consequences.

Having a strong EU with The US as its ally would be the worst hit that the enemies of the western world could take. Instead, we are separating from our western brothers just to make the shitskins that enter our countries illegal. They'll enter all the same, legally or not.

yea so obongo and merkel could enforce "diversity is our strength" across the globe? fuck off, i don't give a fuck about a "strong" west if my people are fucking minorities in their own countries.

>the solution to retardedness is to be even more retarded

No.

not an argument

White genocide is BS, people in developed countries have less children, period. Maybe you guys should prevent brown people from entering USA untill brown people stop fucking.

Why can't you be a nationalistic nation an co-operate with other nations? How do they rule each other out?

Because they can't find jobs and have tiny dicks.

The globalization push that's happening is more akin to feudalism and communism than any enlightenment era thinking to come out of Western civilization.

Jewish culture is not Western culture, Iberian kike.

>calpihate mongrel brown blood rape baby with no identity supports globalism and multiculturalism

wow water is wet

fuck globalism
Fix'd pic related

That's what the EU originally was, now it has been filled with burocrats and also retards outright lied about the loss of sovereignty, like the brexit thing were they told that the EU would put brown people into Britain, I mean, immigration is one of those things that the EU doesn't tell you what to do about.

>Maybe you guys should prevent brown people from entering USA untill brown people stop fucking

We're trying, but dumb fucks like you keep voting for leftist rats

There is no jews in Spain, we kicked jews and muslims centuries ago.

I don't vote in US elections, whos dumb here? Plus, I'm not the OP, I'm just another guy from Spain, retard.

"you" was a metaphor for blue pilled faggots across the globe, in all countries.

ok

>implying globalization based on western advancements and culture
>not jewish culture
ftfy

>Nationalism is for insecure cucks unable to achieve anything by themselves.
>Implying

It's actually the opposite.

Hey España chicos, why are you spreading your retardation all over this thread?

White genocide is real.

>Globalization based on multinationals profit and cultural marxism

>Your nation didnt do shit.
Well, its not called New Spain anymore atleast.

Your empire is falling, then I will laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

not going anywhere friend:)

If Shakira law was marketed as Christian, Sup Forums would be ecstatic about it.

Don't you have a futbòl game to fuego? Your king has a small penis and an army of cucks that won't even stop the Muslim invasion.

No, the solution is to decide that ovens and gas are the true next stage of social progress, then achieve racial homogeneity.

>Spaniards get to Brown town
>"Hey, god-guys, ally yourselves with us, Aztecs are buttfucking all other tribes!"
>"Ok, whatever"
>Thanks to conquistadors, your weak Indio ancestor could reproduce
>Centuries later
>Genocide! Fuck Spain!

Conquistadors should have let Aztecs buttfuck you for the ages.

>A spanish nigger insinuating that white genocide isnt real

wait they have niggers in Spain now too?

Breaking news: Salt prices have plumeted.

>We should have let your people keep to themselves.

I thought you were FOR globalism.

My parents achieved things for their children and friends. Their parents did the same. Their parents did the same. Their parents did the same... My ancestors didn't work their ass off for mongrels and degenerates. Civilization was made by white men FOR white men, and its continual slide into self-destruction needs to be stopped. This, "You didn't accomplish aything," shit needs to stop. I could sit at my house jerking off to anime all day and I'd be more deserving of the first world than you, Ahmed. Who the fuck are you? A barbarian's rape baby.

And globalism is bad. Are you fucking retarded? Globalism implies either a) no different or b) one government. If one of those sounds good to you, you need to hop on your camel and go back to your desert.

Parasites on our accumulated social capital. And they act like it came easy.

>Nationalism is for insecure cucks unable to achieve anything by themselves.
LITERALLY NOT AN ARGUMENT

try again faggot

we wuz colonists and shit

>Instead, we are separating from our western brothers

You have never been our brothers. Mainland Europe has never been anything other than a squabbling pack of enemies that need to be kept busy savaging each other instead of us.

>Nationalism

Is wonderful (((Trader)))

Tick Tock goes the clock jew

in southerns parts there are some niggers but they come from Morocco, and are peaceful.
source: my Spanish friend