Why do white girls hate their own males so much? You don't even see this shit with black women or any other race...

Why do white girls hate their own males so much? You don't even see this shit with black women or any other race, they're the only one's that do it. Are white chicks too spoiled or what?

feminism+beta nu-male generation

they overwhelmingly choose fellow whites, as long as you are alpha

Natural selection doesn't works in your favor, maybe because you are dalits.

because white culture worships their women and treats them like princesses. makes them think they're better than you

White men put them on a pedestal for too long and they got spoiled. They don't know how good they have it.

That's probably it, non whites are the only ones who keep it real these days, I never got fucked until after high school when I disregarded women entirely in search for work.

Because white females have literally fuck all reasons to feel marginalized. They realize that no one is oppressing them but themselves. All of their problems are caused by themselves. We know this, they know it, and everyone else is starting to realize this too.

yup. disney movies are really good example of it, usually multiple men competing for the attention of one princess who just sits there and waits for it

>because white culture worships their women and treats them like princesses.

You aren't the only culture that does that.
Maybe your women are too stupid.

DIIIISNNNEEEEYYYY!!

Red pill: They hate what they can't have. Therefore they hate all the manliest, strongest whitest and most beautiful men there are. The better the man is, the more resentful the woman will be for not earning his favor.

/feminism
Sup Forums
/thread

Not what he meant by "worship"

Because they are spoiled to the point of retardation.

worshiping the ideal women is not the same as worshiping every women.

The only white women who hate white men are the ugly ones

They don't outside of cities.
Cities are terrible places with terrible people.

Get away from them and see the US for how it really is.

White women are at the top by far of most privileged group on the planet.

White Western women really disappoint me now.

>banned in some form in most major cities in the US and whole countries overseas unless owned by soldiers

Funny enough a solution to this would be Islam.

>Why do white girls hate their own males so much?
single mothers + pack mentality + victimhood as virtue.

So what?
In India, there is a 24X7 propaganda going on to promote all sorts of degeneracy.

It mostly affects Vaishyas(Caste) and women.
Upper caste man aren't affected at all.
We just agree on what they say and move on with our lives since they aren't really our issues.

My bad, i confused you by adding the pic.
I meant to say that upper caste women have many choices to make in India, but because of our culture which perfectly suits your western society raises them in a way that even if they study in a STEM field after that they would want to have kids and raise them later on.

By our culture will suit western society i meant to say i'll give you one example to make you understand:

If an upper caste person either be it a male or a female, if they don't behave like upper caste people they are considered social outcastes.
So they get themselves out of the gene pool, while everyone mocks them behind there back.

The quite opp happens in US, being a slut is totally fine and normal even promoted!

Do we wear or tell them our women to wear Burkhas so they won't whore out?

No, we don't.
Yet, this problem doesn't occurs because of our culture and there own parents.

Leave your house sometime you loser, they don't.

only disgusting land whales date niggers over here.

That's why kebab and jamal need to rape because they're not getting it willingly unless they settle for dumb and obese.

Reminds me of ISIS

>*only digusting land whales and literal whores date niggers ANYWHERE
ftfy

They don't. Go outside you fucking autist.

They hate you because you are a faggot NEET. End of discussion.

Anytime I see a white female with a black male, they are always used up 50 year olds.

>Implying fucking white male
I'm just inquiring about what I see, I'm a mixed piece of shit, I'm not in the SJW crosshairs.

To be bought and sold and used mostly for recreation?