Now that the US and Russia are finally teaming up will the war on terror finally end soon?

Now that the US and Russia are finally teaming up will the war on terror finally end soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russian-warplanes-combat-mission-us-coalition-syria-2017-1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148880/Russian-warplanes-fly-combat-mission-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Bomb terrorists' house
>Also level the house next door
>People next door get angry about losing their house and other stuff
>They consider terrorism in order to get revenge, also recruit some close friends

>Bomb everyone
>Everyone gets angry
>Terrorists everywhere

David "Literally wrote the book on Counter-Insurgency" Petraeus needs to get confirmed.

Not anytime soon. But at least we know WWIII won't start.

New parkinglot in Mecca confirmed.

source?

Just like Hilldawg tell you - he's a puppet.

Eventually if you bomb enough of them there's no one left to get angry.

Sorry bro war on terror is a boogeyman, loosing a few hundred people a year is entirely bearable for any society, but terrorism is obviously useful to states like US or Russia for the a number of reasons

Russia's got into it now mainly to retain bases and influence, and, same as NATO to support military industry and maybe train troops a little

IS will get finished as an entity on the map, but CIAFSB won't be too diligent in removing the hidden cells because terror can be exploited

>David "Literally wrote the book on Counter-Insurgency" Petraeus needs to get confirmed.
Absurd we lose quality leaders like that just because he was banging Ms. Shagwell, who had a security clearance and was a patriot who wouldn't have leaked anything anyway. Then for the guy who actually did commit treason and leak stuff, we commute his sentence and pay for gender reassignment. Justice.

The answer is 9 though.
You do the parentheses first, then proceed with left to right.
PEMDAS isn't "multiplication, division" it's "multiplication and division". That means they are on the same equal, so if all that's left is multiplication and division, you go back to the default left to right.

So it would be the 1 + 2 = 3 making it 6/2 x 3. 6/2 = 3 x 3 = 9

Finally.
Thank you, President Trump.

>will the war on terror finally end soon?
The jew must be fed user, until white people go full SS again, it's not ending.

>bomb everyone
>no more sandpeople=no more terrorists
>profit???

>US Military: Claims that we’re on combat missions with Russia are ‘rubbish'

businessinsider.com/russian-warplanes-combat-mission-us-coalition-syria-2017-1

fake news

I like the way you think

Isn't Turkey part of the coalition though?

>And Michael R. Gordon, a national security correspondent at The New York Times, tweeted that this could all be Russian spin centered around the emerging joint-aerial operations between Turkey and Moscow.

take that as you will.

>Trump says we should both be bombing ISISfags
>agree
>vote for and elect him
>madman actually does it on day 3
>mfw the process works
I'm really not used to getting what I want out of my government, this feels strange

>Isn't Turkey part of the coalition though?
You have work to do Ivan

>The New York Times
>tweeted

FAKE NEWS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148880/Russian-warplanes-fly-combat-mission-Syria.html

>US Military rubbishes Russian claims of joint air mission over Syria as 'propaganda'

Unfortunately, probably this

However, Islam has been in russian territory for centuries. The Eternal Anglo and the USA don't have any issue using the islamist heresy, because Islam never was part of their culture.

So there might be hope russians don't sink as low

No, the war on terror will end when all Kebab have been removed. Kebab will not be removed until leftists are rehabilitated or neutralized since they block removing Kebab. Dealing with leftists will take some time, maybe 10 years or so. Even if we have majority right wing governments, we will have to replace media, schools, university, and social services with conservatives in order to support such an effort.

>think they will be safe if they just stay where they are and not fight back against the terrorists
>has been proven multiple times that they will die if they don't
>not taking the only chance you have and fighting back against the ones that are causing you to get bombed

Probably

The elite never wanted to win the war they just wanted a constant conflict a la 1984

Well I take it Russia flew a mission with Turkey and if so, this is news ,
because Russian jets flying joint mission with coalition planes actually happened and this is spin and fake news
built from two angry tweets that actually don't even dispute the possibility

Demoralize

It an endless cycle skullface said so

that's the only way, comrade

They all should die.

>Bomb everyone
>Germany and Japan surrender, ending the second world war
I'm not arguing the politics of the war I'm just saying it worked for Dresden and Hiroshima

Holy shit, that's hilarious!

>trump gets in power
>more action taken in 4 days than Obama took in his entire fucking 8 years

but for real he's probably aware that while normal presidents get a considerable grace time where their shit just gets pushed through, his controversy will mean he'll have less, and so he's just working fucking non stop making sure he gets as much done as quickly as possible

How did Obama not act or know where to act in all eight years, but Trump magically knew where all of the terrorists were in four days?

>bomb the Death itself

It's Russian Way to war.

SHEEEEIT kill them double plus good, the last thing any human needs is kabob vampires

Fuck off common core fag.

lmao ragheads gettin rekt boys

Too bad it's fake news

Not an argument.

The Japanese surrendered because the USSR joined the Pacific War, not from the nukes. Your indoctrination is showing.

You retard, the parentheses don't disappear after 1+2, so it would look like this 6 / 2(3) = 1 dumbass

>You do the parentheses first, then proceed with left to right.

That's incorrect. I know its "pedmas", but it goes by term. The "2" is in the same term as the brackets, so it is part of that whole number that is being represented by 2*(1+2).

6/2(1+2)
6/2*(3)
6/6=1

Try and have a think, if you divide 6 by 2 you've changed the term 2*(3).