When will you actually save your race and start having white children?

When will you actually save your race and start having white children?

Uhh...never?

In the next 3-5 years

White people are not worth saving.

Soon. Probably within 2 years. My Hungarian gf is getting baby crazy, and I`m ok with that. I`m almost 30. I dont want to become an old parent like mine were. My dad died at 75 when I was 16.

Watch civilization die with the white race...

I have to become something I'm proud of before I'd consider spreading my genes. If I can't do that, then maybe they're defective and better off not propagating.

>having children

Completely degenerate.

with idiotic opinions like that i´m glad you have absolutely zero power to influence anything going on in the world.

>mfw my kids will never be born while your kids burn in nuclear fire, starve to death in a dystopian wasteland or get sold into slavery and gangraped by shitskins

You are not white unless you have blue eyes and blonde hair. Fucking sub par niggers.

>white children

Not possible but I wasn't planning on having kids anyway.

Why does it matter what happens after I'm dead?

I don't wanna be pregnant yet I'm only 19 and I don't have the money to support a kid, it'd be cruel bringing life into the world if I can't properly care for it. Also bf wants to have kids later down the line, wants to live more of his life first.

The Chinese are like soulless whites, they can maintain civilization but it won't be free.

this, FPBP

after my fap i could give a fuck about women

true, who gives a fuck

Am I still allowed to makes babies if my girlfriend is ethnically half Mexican? The other half is white. She was born and raised in the US, as was her ethnically Mexican mother. Her father was some kind of Italian or something but he's dead now so I can't find out for sure.

I find women repulsive. This really hot girl who is chased by many guys asked me over to her apartment to supposedly fix her computer.
She then tried to seduce me, At first she was successful but as soon as I saw her pussy I went flaccid and felt disgust towards her. She burst into tears and told me to leave.

I think I could be possibly a a homosexual as I only get on with males.
never will be having children going to be a bachelor all my life.

What the fuck kind of sport is that?

Is it ok for a successful black man to date your women? I promise to treat her right and want superior children

I live in a town in California where everyone who isn't a beaner is a bull dyke who's slept with countless niggers and cried when trump won.
>I'm saving up to buy a house somewhere in the south so I can get away from this mess