Haven't had Facebook for like 3 years

>haven't had Facebook for like 3 years
>turn my account back on because I'm a musician about to release my first album and know some of my family and friends would like to hear it
>make status about the protesting, being as rational as possible and saying both sides should be more calm and talk about our differences
>in-law comments about "blood being on my hands" for supporting Trump
>proceeds to fling shit at me as I succinctly and objectively defend my perspective
>no matter what valid point I make, she gets angrier and angrier

Is this how things really are, Sup Forums? Do normies really do nothing but scream at each other online all day? I thought what I saw on here was all greatly exaggerated but wow I feel like I'm being accosted for having a differing perspective.

>make status about
There's your problem.

One of the main rule of Facebook if you don't want to be seen as an AW is to not post political status.

>Do normies really do nothing but scream at each other online all day?

You have to realize that Sup Forums is more rationnal, more serious through shitposting than 90% of people. And that's sad.
People don't seek rationality and facts anymore. Only muh feels. Only the latest thing they read on some retards Facebook feed.

>arguing politics on facebook

Are you fucking retarded or something?

The key is to not use the cancer of social media at all.

It's literally full of narcissists and nothing of relevance but total cancer.

normies dont know how to handle the internet and have become so fucked up now that its beyond control.

>I like nazis and I want them to rule the world
>No big deal. It's just a different perspective

>release new album
>talk politics instead

jej got me there. actually though my album is just a bedroom demo that will only get like 50 plays on bandcamp. I'm perfectly content without social media though. I just feel legit worried about the mental state about those in my life

you should argue politics anywhere, especially in real life like in colleges

liberalism seems to be popular because so many people are silent

>kikebook

nice site, shlomo

>rational
>succinctly and objectively
>valid point
I highly doubt you didnt any of these

I certainly didnt talk like a Sup Forumslack if thats what you're saying

>thinking leftist talking poitns should not be challenged
This is how we got where we are. Challenge these hacks and make their idocy clear for veryone

Do NOT use social media for political discussions, this shit will always come and haunt you one day. All the shit you post can and will be used by lawyers/bosses/...

>make status about the protesting, being as rational as possible and saying both sides should be more calm and talk about our differences

This is where you fucked up my dude

You can't turn that shit back on and then start making any hint at political talk unless you're going to give the left a hummer

Best thing to do is turn it back off and find some kind of alternative to shill your music friendo

Bullshit.
I can smell your lie from overseas, you filthy goy. Show us the status.

>she gets angrier and angrier
>she

You really shouldn't try to reason with hysterical women.

>I feel like I'm being accosted for having a differing perspective.

Welcome to the last 6 years or so.

>Having in-laws on Facebook
>Having in-laws who think they have a right to debate you about politics

LOL @ letting liberals control social media.

It's time to take it back brothas.

I'm a musician too.

I just re-share the most offensive pro-trump memes I can find. I shared one of those memes that calls all of the women marching a bunch of whales.

If people comment, just don't reply, and then share another one

>turn my account back on

This was your FIRST mistake.

They have been conditioned their entire lives for this. The problem with the internet is that it isn't programmed, well, not as much at least, as television, newspapers, radio and all other forms of media before it.

If the internet gets locked down, people will never stray from the planned paths of manipulative programming. I'd rather have a free internet than a white nation, I value it higher in long run. However, I wish for both, at least that my home remains Nordic.

With Trump elected the left is going batshit insane. They are now openly calling for killing whites.

There's no more negotiation. Only violence.

The real mistake is having an in-law.

They automatically hate you no matter what for no matter what.

I left FB for a few years. When I got back I felt sad that all my friends had become fucking retards.

If their cries for killing whites gets louder and manifests into actual physical violence, then Trump wouldn't hesitate to declare martial law and turn their nightmares into a reality.

There's no tolerance, only Right Wing Death Squads.