Are liberals that fucked???????

I have shown this picture to a few liberal friends of mine and every time I have shown it to someone they say it is,"kink shaming."

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS KINK SHAMING. THIS MAN IS EATING HIS OWN SHIT. HOW IS THERE ANY KIND OF BENEFIT TO HAVING EATING SHIT AS A KINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PD5HfM3DZt8
scatshop.com/shop/toiletslavery/slave-rays-last-supper-from-mandy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop being a shitophobe

So if Trump likes getting pissed on, isn't that also kink shaming?

Why have none of us tried to contact Mandy to Bull?

The shit eating guy died of cancer, you've got the wrong person. They just look similar.

No SJW's say kinkshaming unironically. And if they do they will be ruthlessly made fun of by other SJW's.

Yes. Every single one that got doxxed recently turned out to be a freak or turbocuck.

Kinks and chinks have to stop

Bump because all the commies are losers.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with the left? Why are they all so sick and deranged?

That baby is obviously a nigger. What a fucking slut. Baby should of been aborted.

Then again, it's always the most fucked up that stand out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

Eh. At least it's consensual unlike grabbing pussies.

Holy shit is he the "Sit on You" guy???

youtube.com/watch?v=PD5HfM3DZt8

They are leftists because they're sick and deranged.

This is part of what made me become right wing. No I will not respect someone who eats feces, kinks are gross not sacred

say your kink is to shame other people

Grabbing pussy is consensual by definition.

that's when you say: "kink shaming is my kink"

Yeah no. Why would they say it ironically ? When it makes perfect sense for an SJW to say it ?

>the struggle is real

What struggle? Getting that shirt on?

call them hypocrites because THEY WERE JUST MOCKING TRUMP FOR BUYING HOOKERS AND GETTING THEM TO PISS

same, bro. this is what i hate the most about liberals - literally nothing is sacred to them, and because nothing is sacred, nothing can be objectively immoral. how can you respect somebody who has no basic respect for truth and morality?

That video makes me sympathetic with ISIS.

Are you a shitphobe? Literally Hitler!

Kink is tying your girl to the bed and stuffing her panties in her mouth.

Feasting on shit is a mental disorder.

Why is it any of your business how this guy gets off? It doesn't say anything about the integrity of his political views.

You seriously can't make this shit up. What the fuck.

that's slave ray
scatshop.com/shop/toiletslavery/slave-rays-last-supper-from-mandy/

My Grandpappy says this brings back memories of his time in Weimar Republic. Sp00ky shit senpai

no, that is a loaded question

He's a coprophagic degenerate who physically assaults people who don't agree with him. Would you like this man leading your pointless revolution?

Far left ideology is extremely deranged and only appeals to the minds of literal untermensch and degenerates.

You should check out the videos of Anti-Trump protests and rallies. They're filled with ugly buzzcut dykes, feminists, flaming faggots, "men" in latex suits and dildos, gay couple walking half naked with a little white kid, numales twerking and it just keeps getting worse.

I am kinky and this is all wrong. Kink is not infinite license to do whatever you want. Kink is structure and recognition of harm. If anything it is more structured and more worried about harm than vanilla sex (safe words). This guy isn't kinky, he's mentally ill and self destructive.

I don't think it should matter. Of course it matters that he assaulted our leader but what gets his dick hard isn't our business.

It doesn't just "get his dick hard". Like said, it's self destructive and it looks much more like a mental illness than just an innocent "kink".

>our leader

You don't deserve those digits.

Worse. They are the worst of the uncivilized degenerates and deviants. Think Lord of the Flies, Baal, mixed in with Caligula having anal with Satan. That's how messed up they are when gestation is done.

I bet you wouldn't dare say that to his face.