Why do European soccer teams always consist of mainly minorities?

Why do European soccer teams always consist of mainly minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI.
youtube.com/watch?v=lacuDK-5FC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superior genetics

They are busy working to support the future rocket scientist and engineer refugees

the whites

>minorities

Quotas
the same for American sports

to be fair the USMNT will soon be dominated by Hernandez's, Rodriguez's and Garcia's

This is a lottery for them. Either you're shit poor for the rest of your life or you take the gamble via sports with 0.1% chance of being filthy rich and 99.9% chance of being even poorer and even shitier than if you did nothing.

>minorities

They need to engineer a dick in their mouth

Because they are better than the white player. Can't blame racism against white people here, sports are a meritocracy where the best are most successful.

Won't stop fans from being racist and making monkey sounds though.

Also, from biology you know that it pays off, evolutionarily, to be risk-seeking when the baseline probability of success is low. That is, they are in sports because their baseline probability of success is low, like my previous comment said.

real men play dota 2

Is that why your soccer teams are so shitty? It's usually the opposite, Spain and Greece have limits on foreign basketball players and so does Japanese baseball.

>SOCCER

Niggers and arabs aren't a minority in France

Football is still a working class game.

Football is one of the only ways this minorities can become rich.

So unlike rich white kids who go on to get middle class jobs, its these black kids playing football all day getting better to play.

Very simple: Most ass. football players are from the lower class and these are usually minorities.

I'll make an observation here.

While the Dutch kids are doing their homework in the afternoon/evening, the Turkish, Moroccan, Afro-Caribbean, Somali and other non-white kids are hanging around in their neighbourhood because "homework is for whitey yo" and "we is all gonna be footballers and make €10,000,000 a year". That is true for maybe 10, 20 of them per generation, but the other 200,000 or 300,000 fail to become famous footballers and end up cleaning toilets or living on the dole.

The other truth is, most white kids in Europe rather play vidyas all day instead of playing an actual sport.

That was the case with most of my school friends, I never found someone to play football.

>Italian football team
>more grease than a fast food restaurant

Niggers are only good in strength, speed and stamina though. The most technical players are white, the best tacticians are white and the best kickers are white.
A soccer team with all niggers is a mess. See: the Africa Cup.

Yup. Superior athletic ability amongst African descent people. You see it in the US too.

oh for fucks sake

Italy, Spain and eastern european national teams are formed of 99% indigenous footballers

>Italy's teams are formed of 99% indigenous footballers
>eastern european soccer worth talking about

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

this

gotta jump further north pal

England normally has around 3-4 niggers or pakis in their sides.

Scotland has about 1 nigger.

Wales has 1 nigger

Northern Ireland is 100% white

Italy only has 1 nigger

SPain has no niggers

Portugal has 2 niggers

Slav sides have no niggers

Only France, Belgium and Netherlands are riddled with niggers, just like ALL of american sports teams.

Who's that buffoon in yellow?

Divegrass is the sport that kids play in favelas, war thorn shitholes and in the middle of the jungle.
The one and only white sport is called pro wrestling

Griezmann is said to be a kike.

What about rugby?

Still one of the best teams in the world.
The players make millions a year, sleep with beautiful women etc. and you're a fucking NEET

>literally every jockland team has been absolute shit
No thanks

Is that you Bulldog?

t. new """german"""

>England

Rooney = Irish
Kane = Irish
Harte = Irish
Cahill = Irish

Lallana = Continental

Caroll = Norman and Irish

>putting players from the 60s and 70s

You fucking tard. Any high school A-team nowadays would make the national teams of those days.

Fucking cucks.

The fans will be the first to have racist chants and yell at the team if they lose,

Hell, this was a group of Chelsea fans, the fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI.

Hell, I think it was Serbia that was in the Olympic finals with the USA basketball team and almost beat them.

The same.way they took over our football and basketball teams.

>Italy's teams are formed of 99% indigenous footballers
apart from some South American of Italian origin (Eder, Motta) the others are all italians

>Italy only has 1 nigger

Balotelli and Ogbonna will be no more called to the national team, they are awful

>The one and only white sport is called pro wrestling
Try any sport that requires equipment beyond a different shaped ball.

Racing
Cycling
Rowing
Cricket (until we showed it to the Indians)
Shooting
etc

>Posts something meaningless

Doesn't mean I'm not right. These POC pro-footballers are making more money in month that you will make in your lifetime. You are a worthless worm compared to them.

pick your poison lad, shit team or more minorities

Read the chart, it's the list of awards.

Me and my brother used to play football for our country and played U17 championship. Literally every fuckicking African nation had nigs that were 100% older than 17 and I can bet many of them were in their early twenties. They were physicaly stronger than 2 of our players combined. However they couldn't even take such huge physical advantage and win, they were getting rolled by any team that had any tehnique in attack or defense whatsoever. The problem is that whites are worse in athletic ability(not by much tho) but a nigger will never be even close to white player in technique. And at the state of football currently I don't see how running fast really helps that much since superior tactic will almost always dominate.

Compared to American football and basketball teams?

I know, but I'm saying many of those players would be ass-raped on the pitch against Africa Cup players nowadays.

couldn't you choose an older pic?
drumpfshits are bound to eternal failure
you should think about posting pics from other euro teams

False.

Whites have many, many options to choose from for making a life for themselves.

Most of the really poor's only ticket out of shithole ghetto life is via extreme excellence in a sport of national importance. So there's a greater number of blacks trying to be the best in a sport like football, gridiron football, etc, then whites. The best athletic whites might go into swimming, rowing, skiing, snow boarding, field hockey, ice hockey, polo, or any number of sports. From there, their last actual performance level may just be college, leaving them to go into a civilian life outside their sport.

If whites concentrated on just a few sports instead of spreading their athletic interest out so much, then blacks would make up so much less of the national teams. But many great white althletes just are never known, because they decided to pursue a non-athletic life and could still be successful in life (such as becoming an engineer, an astro-physicists, a CPA, etc etc etc).

It's not genetics, it's economics and opportunity.

>eastern european soccer worth talking about

LOL

Croatia has more talent of England, Denmark and Sweden put together

Please. Don't put France as a representation of Europe.

You picked probably the most "diverse" football team in Europe, most others aren't that bad.

Anyway to answer your question, most great football players come from poorer backgrounds. They spend less time caring about school while growing up and importantly play football all day and on the street because they couldn't afford tv or video games etc.

These days white European kids are constantly being told that school is most important, pressured into going to college, they have computers and such as distractions. Spend less time playing football and other sports.

Blacks, arabs and so on come from poorer backgrounds, don't have access to technology that whites do, so they spend most of their time playing football on the street with their friends. Its been proven that street football in particular is key in formative years of any of the great players these days.

Griezmann, you dumb fuck

Blacks are quick and athletic

hahahahaha

Your idea of talent is bribing the red to make teams look better than they are.

Fug, you sold Pogba for that price, biggest fucking donkey I've ever seen.

Only France

This level of shitposting. Must be an aussie on vacation.

Same reason why the nba is nigger central.

says the most africanised People in Europe

>jockland

wow offensive

>implying anglo was ever a real race
We've always been Celtic/Norman/Saxon mixed race mulatto shits.

good

balloTV is sooo euro 2012

>sold Pogba for that price

100 Million, still laugh now

why european football fans so based but murican "football" fans so nigger lovers ?

Soccer is for poor people.

He's dangerous, that is, he's awkward and clumsy, I think he'll injure people.

>tfw when the french football team will be always more white than the usa

>00;43

youtube.com/watch?v=lacuDK-5FC0

England has both tho

this.

Wow.. I hate Americans now

In France, culturally football became a nigger and arab sports, with the expected result on the atmosphere in the locker rooms and around the field (fights, drug dealing...)
It caused a white flight, and the once-so-popular extra-curricular activity became deserted by white kids, so today most adult players are Googles.

Journalist Daniel Riolo wrote a book about it, "Racaille Football Club", "racaille" being the slang for black&arab thugs.

Its the beginning into your future.

Haha
Okay pierre
Good luck with the shitshow of a country you have going on