If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes

If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes.

UK is not interested in keeping Germany under its nuclear umbrella, and France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.

Why would a Germany armed with nukes be in anyone's interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4xuDTSI7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5gD_TL1BqFg
youtube.com/watch?v=mkLA3v84F1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes.
It was Pakistan tier

TRUMP PLEASE DO
>SERBIA DECLARES WAR ON KOSOVO
>RACE WAR COMMENCES
>CROATIA ANNEXES HERZEGOVINA
>SERBIA ANNEXES BOSNIA
>REMOVE KEBAB IN BOSNIA
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

I welcome this.

Europe's cucked autists with nukes will bring to lel-tier happenings. It'll mean Germany has to re-start its nuclear power program too so it can build them, thus pissing off hippies.

LUFTWAFFE

Nucklear Weapon is in the past. It's not effective now. It's already hacked and neutralized. With Love from Russia! Sleep Well! )))

>biggest economy in Europe
>WAAAA I don't want to pay for my own defence

Turks

want

Nukes

Silly Northern Turk

No they dont. Turks want cosplay and qt bfs

> hippies
More like anybody Germany trades with
Germany having nukes wouldn't have been all that bad but they've been to much of a sissy nation for too long, they won't fuck up their economy in exchange for a chance to have a future

>Implying Germany trusts itself with nukes
>Implying (((they))) will be pleased with a German (soon to be Arab) state having nukes

too bad we just dont have the money to upgrade the army after we invite literally the whole 3. world to grab gibmedats here.

Go right ahead, if we don't like your nukes we can shut down the atoms

>Germany gets nukes
>Germany becomes majority sandnigger

What happens then?

Germany and a lot of other nations aren't allowed to have nukes because they signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Germany will never build nukes, didn't they vote to get rid of their nuclear power stations last year?

Germany signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

it wont happen
/thread

>France doesn't have enough nukes to extend their umbrella to us.

We have about 400 nukes, that's more than the brits

also how would you produce plutonium when you don't even have your own nuclear powerplants and centrifuges ?

Calm down Hans, you won't have nukes

>If Trump really disbands NATO, Germany will have no choice but to get its own nukes.
You could form an alliance with France. They have nukes. You guys can't even move spent nuclear fuel without massive protests. I don't see you getting nukes.

Won't happen. Germany's best weapon for the future is an endless army of Jihadi suicide bombers.

You can't have nuclear weapons if you won't even operate nuclear power plants. Like even Ireland is considering one and you guys abandoned your own. That pretty bad.

Holocaust 2

>Giving Merkel nukes
I shudder to imagine

looks like you should have thought about that...
sucks bro

Good video about that by BPS actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4xuDTSI7E

Germans really are total cunts.

Bitch nukes the V4 for being mean to refugees.

Germany is legitimately a threat to the west at this point.

Hopefully other european nation wake up before they turn into caliphates.

On the contrary France has by far more Thermo nuclear weapons then England. Inf act. England dont have any at all. They all under control of the Americans.

Germany is under the Nuclear umbrella of France. Inf act, again, any attack with WMD´s on German soil is counted as a attack on France and with be retaliate´d.

Also fun facts.
Germany is only not allowed to develop nuclear weapons on German soil. Every where else its ok.

We can posses them we can build them.
We have the technology and the machines for that, we have the raw materials and we have the knowledge, look up the Pakistani nuke program and the German scientist involved.

Also fun fact, France took German under its umbrella because they wanted to be the only nuclear power in Europe. Witch will change when Le pen get s to power. We will go full thermo nuclear.

This is what everyone wants. Nations around the world want to once again bear their own fangs, and why shouldn't they?

You all seem to be missing the obvious point - Trump would happily sell Germany nukes.

GOOD NEWS GUYS. I HAVE URANIUM IN MY LAND, PLENTY OF IT ACTUALLY.!!!

>Germany is only not allowed to develop nuclear weapons on German soil.
Who's going to stop you if you just do it?

Germans are too nuclear-phobic to get nukes.

I know right?, damn germans can't behave themselves.

We have small-yield free-fall bombs that are ours. Only our SLBMs are leased from the US.

A flock of flying bird jews will attack and cackle, undermining germanic sleep.

Because of how bloody the 20th century was? Especially the first half.

>implying you won't get 5 billion sanctions on you if you try
Anything else and the world is telling every two bit dictator that it's fine if they copy you.

I thought your free fall nukes were removed from active service more than a decade ago

enlighten me please

>Give Germany nukes
>Wait until "refugees" overrun the place and take over
>Detonate Germastan's nukes while they're still on the ground
Problem solved

There are no relevant sandnogs in the government yet. The only one who's somewhat appearing on tv and in the news on a regular basis is Cem Özdemir of the Green Party which is basically considered a joke by most people at this point.

If sandniggers start to invade our government then we can be worried.

Also if it really comes to this then the first step would be to grill Israel anyway.

Yeah that guy was wrong, we got rid of those in 98.

G-d bless bomber harris.

too bad your very ill informed.

Bundeswehr is in full upgrade processes.

Boxer GTK replacing Fuchs, Leo 2A6 replacing the A5 and a4´s marder gets replaced by puma, mg3 gets replaced by MG5, Phantoms got replced by EF2000, the U212 replacing the U205, NH90 replacing the UH1D,Fennek replacing Luchs and so forth A 400m and and and, new Bremen class surface Fregatten Korvetten fucking satellite cartography new HQ. Nigger you know shit, stop talking.

So you only have your subs ?

That's lame, at least we have medium range nuclear-tipped missiles on our rafales.

that's all part of the masterplan, achmed

can't wait to purge you, bruder

Whenever I think of refugees, I think an apocalyptic scenario where every men is for himself and the barbaric hordes rape, break and destroy everything in sight out of hunger, cold and hate as nuclear holocaust is used to contained such social taint by destroying the key cities where it's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gD_TL1BqFg

WTF france has nukes ? LOL why ?

Yep, and those Labour fags want to get rid of them as well.

So you got no nukes and France is the only Thermo nuclear power left with ICBM´s under its control.

Fuck England is more cuckt then i ever dream´f to believe.

>mg3 gets replaced by MG5,
This actually makes me sad.

Germany doesn't get nukes. You have to pay you way in Nato. Which means you have to nearly double your defense budget.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again!

France has more nukes than the UK. They have more nukes than china even. The US and Russia are the only countries that have more

You dont have your own nukes?

I dont know why I was ever proud to be descended from you people

We have them.

Sorry to let you down Achmed

Well, someone in the EU has to.

Dude, even Spain has nukes.

>implying the US and UK will ever let GERMany have nukes
We still own you, even if we choose not to protect you.

No you don't, you also rely on us for your electric supply

LOL! what for ?

Nuclear share program does not count.

At least we could build nukes within days, so it is not that bad.

We're fine with them arming themselves. I think Japan should as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkLA3v84F1I

Dont be, finely its over no more 13kg son of bitch to carry with you.

But it only ends service in inf service its still used as coax.

The new stuff is breath taking.

we don't need nukes because in the end france and germany will stand on the same side, which is against globalism and (((them)))

make a euroarmy and let's invade turkey

You simply can't have nukes because Israel said so

You need muslims, not nukes

Japan yes.
Poland yes.
Italy yes.
Never Germany, they lost the right to defend themselves.

Because of the Soviets and now Russia. Welcome to geopolitics 101.

Do you really need nukes?

Security communities are mutualistic dumbass

>Germany will have no choice to get it's own nukes

You mean nukes dropped on you, your time on this Earth is done Hans

Why would you need nukes? You've already allowed yourself to be invaded by rabbits that will dominate the German demographics in a generation.

I'd agree, but they're really the best-placed economy / country to lead EU defence.

>giving nukes to a country that lost all it's wars since 1871.

Could you pass on some of your phased out gear to us? For old times' sake. We're also modernizing.

>implying they're not still in storage somewhere and regularly maintained
>implying we wouldn't pull them out if the shit e ver hit the fan

>regularly maintained

maintaining a nuke is not enough, the core has to be changed too after 20 years of storage.

So you can't try anything funny again

>Never Germany, they lost the right to defend themselves.

t. Shlomo

yes we have them.

"deed, invented by captured Germans working in the Soviet Union in the 1950s, and URENCO operates a centrifuge uranium enrichment plant in Germany. There are also several power reactors in Germany that could be used to produce bomb-grade plutonium if desired. Such a development is, of course, highly unlikely in the present benign security environment. In 2007, former German defence secretary Rupert Scholz stated that Germany should strive to become a nuclear power.[10] In September 2007 the French president Nicolas Sarkozy offered Germany to participate in the control over the French nuclear arsenal. Chancellor Merkel and foreign minister Steinmeier declined the offer however, stating that Germany "had no interest in possessing nuclear weapons".[11] Due to concerns over Vladimir Putin's actions, Merkel reversed her position, stating to the German press, "As long as there are nuclear weapons in the world, we need to have these capabilities, as NATO says"

You dont talk to 3rd world country. Thermo nuclear weapons are just days away from making if the need arises. Remember the Iranian Siemens centrifuges?

Guess who build them.

>13kg
So before these were dropped, what was the lowest level at which the MG3 was issued? Was it used as a Squad automatic weapon, or just issued to machine gun teams at the Company/Batt level?

I'm assuming now that you have MG4 and MG5 the MG4 has taken over the Squad automatic weapon role

>regularly maintained
Hope we're doing better with them than with Trident.

HAHAHAH SPAIN NUKES!!! LOL!!!

The Americans were 2 hours away from taking Pakistans nukes away from them by force last time their country went to shit.

Just a little fact you'll never hear from the MSM.

The only nuke you will get is your sister and gf pussy nuked by muslim cock

The entire history of the German people is fucking everything up. Trust a German at your own peril.

Adn yet our army outclasses all eastern euro army´s in all aspects from c3 to equipment and so forth.

Shit our gear outclasses the plastic shit you use., not to mention a subhuman wont tell me what i can or cant do.

Dont like it nigger? Come and get some.

Nukes will be obsolete before they become useful. Pool your resources into creating a versatile weapon that will surpass it.

Pretty sure I read about that in the MSM actually

Germans aren't so bad, they just forgot the rule about land wars in Asia.

Will you open your border and take refugees in?

When I was a conscript, the policy was that a squad had two people manning the machine gun. One with the machine gun, one with additional ammunition and spare parts per Zug/squad.

Its the all aroudn wepon.

SAW, MMG, HMG on tripod, Crew served weapon on most of the vehicles helicopters.
And so forth. Dont forget that the GMG40mm comes in to the mix too.

DO We? For real?

Or we could just nuke you and that would take care of all your problems

> the rule about land wars in Asia
German "education". Let me inform you: memes are not a substitute for actual history.

>German
*British

And you're still dumb

>Rome
Ruined by Germans
>Catholic church
Ruined by Gemans
>Victorian era
Ruined by Germans
>nationalism
Ruined by Germans
>modern era
Currently being ruined by Germans

And thats one reason more get thermonuclear weapons.

MAD, sure you will nuke us but we return the favor.

this does have some merit