Protesters will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine

> Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting

> 230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump
> Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
> A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
> Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
> Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald's and Bank of America buildings
> Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios

link : archive.is/It3iw

Nice. I hope they throw the book at them. Let's see how long they will keep it up once they start getting hard time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpS8dy7AmI0
youtube.com/watch?v=KP83UrNgpnA
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=qolk_rDA9xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AG Sessions hasn't even taken his final form yet...

10 years is ridiculous. It should be a fine or forced labor. Nobody got injured or killed, only some minor property damage.

Fuck America.

I have no sympathy for those rioters, but isn't 10 years and 25k a bit harsh just for throwing stones?

what is hilarious is their names are now online

so much for "muh black cock"

>It should be a fine
>Implying they'd pay if they had the money

>forced labor
>Implying these lazy bums ever work

>Fuck America.

Keep crying, Jamal.

>Dey Dindu Nuffin

Here come dat CTR.

>Felons cannot vote

The sentence just got 10 days longer.

Think before you speak, toothpaste.

Windows smashed, theft, cant drive to work cuz niggers, cant pay bills or go out with family cuz niggers smashinh shit/breakinh in, arrest those fuckers

No examples must be made.

10 Years is too harsh for a rioting charge. That's more than you get for manslaughter and in some cases murder in my country.

It hasn't been enforced in quite some time with Obama running the doj.

Protestors have been getting brazen over the past few years so, I think, this will be a great detour.

Plus it's a maximum of 10 years. -10 bucks says none of them gets the full extent.

>crimes are fine as long as I agree with them

Enjoy your cultural enrichment in Prison, libcucks.

lel

Your country is shit m8 America leads by example

Not really considering the political goal was insurrection and treason.

no

t. dudeweed
go fuck yourself

Bringing a civilized society to a grinding halt and destroying property and creating disorder where people could easily get hurt is not acceptable.

Just because the niggers nig out and politicians were too afraid of being called racist to call them out doesn't make it normal behavior. Peacefully protest to get your point across. Don't turn your city into a fucking warzone.

Most of them will get reduced to like house arrest and a $5k fine, with just a few actually getting the full sentence, in which they will get out after like 3 years for good behavior.

This didn't happen in your country. Your country is/was extremely homogenous. In America we have feral niggers. This is why our penalties are harsher. Sometimes white people fuck up and get the book thrown at then too. These people fucked up.
Also, didn't Obama make it illegal to protest events that the secret service is guarding?

America is offically nazi germany

this

You wouldn't feel that way if a stone going through your window terrified your child or hit you across the temple. This wasn't a protest, this was an attempt to frighten people into going away and not engaging in the democratic process. That's anathema to the system and serious crime that should be punished to the full extent of the law. Use your fucking brain.

every year on 1st of may we have even bigger protests, no one ends up in jail, americans are pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=lpS8dy7AmI0
youtube.com/watch?v=KP83UrNgpnA
and swiss football fans are considered pussies

it's about damn time

GOOD, 10 YEARS IN PRISON WILL BE THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

they should be hanged in town center for all to see

What a shithole.

LAW

AND

ORDER

This is just another form of terrorism. They try to make others afraid because they have different opinions.
The fuckers deserve everything they get.

>isn't 10 years and 25k a bit harsh just for throwing stones?
Yes, and they could have avoided such a harsh punishment if they didn't destroy other people's property.

Prison is a school for crime
When they come out they'll be hardened criminals

This is why the death penalty makes more sense for them

Obama passed the bill, take it up with him

>and in some cases murder in my country.

Yes, like that afghan cunt you released after 3 years for murder that went on to assault cops with a hammer in the UK. Great job.

I was there trying to leave the inauguration when after crossing the security checkpoint on Pennsylvania Ave shit hit the fan quick. It was maybe 115 pm and these cucks linked arms like 5 people deep along h street and wouldn't let anyone move north, and would yell at all of us wearing Maga hats or trump gear. I tried to ask the national guard at the intersection that they will not let us pass and how are we able to safely leave north to go home. The guy looked visibly overwhelmed and concerned as they were also surrounded by these cucks. And he just told me to try moving east a few blocks and then go north. So me and the rest of the trump people went east a block or two and ended up on 13th street. We then we're able to find a spot to move north and we took it. Once we got to K street and 13th shit went from bad to worse. These faggots were throwing shit at us and calling us names. That's when the police line literally advanced out of no where and moved ahead of us. So we were able to keep moving north. I saw several trump hats get stolen and shit too it was a fucking free for all on us. As we moved further we heard the tear gas and flash bangs and started cheering together. It was great because we all knew they got what was coming for them.

I hope they fucking get 10 years and get the book thrown at them. Make an example out of each and every one of them that we will not tolerate riots from the left.

Rioting is degenerate shit. If you can't accept the outcome of an election, resort to wide-scale property damage, and commit violence against your political opponents, then freedom isn't for you.

it will make little shits think twice before attempting that type of criminal activity in the future.

Possibly but hard time is going to make other protesters think twice before assaulting people and destroying property. It all evens out.

>fine or forced labor
I think you misspelled capital punishment

good, there should be consequences to their actions, this will show future rioters that.

>antifa
>hardened criminals
nah, they'll get gang raped into docility

Only 25K fine?

And now the tax payer has to feed them in jail too?

How will this solve anything?

>tfw all of this is the result of executive orders put in place by obama to make sure events like this could not be disrupted without consequence
>it was signed with democrat events in mind
>its now biting them in the ass and we're not even on day 5
i love this timeline

>When they come out
Not likely once they meet the real Nazis in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

The Leroys are gonna have them some snowflake love

B-b-b-but it's just a bunch of harmless protestors! They didn't do nuffin'! You're just overreacting! They're exercising their first amendment rights to intimidate, harass, attack and rob you! This is the American Way! You're just a fucking drumpfnazi! How fucking dare you malign the liberal American tradition of peaceful nonviolent protest! You fucking fascist!

krusty irl

thank you kek

Nope. Fuck em. They threw garbage and rocks at us. We didn't even have the chance to fight back other than just take the abuse. I hope they all rot for 10 years and go penniless over their actions that day

realizes you're not france but whatever same cuckery

Special circumstances as they were doing it within a presidential security zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=qolk_rDA9xU

>when
more like if. they gonna be made into little prison prostitutes.

>imprisoning commies who are rioting solely because they oppose the fundamentals of America is bad

It's pretty much terrorism. They're attacking capitalism, they want to completely take over and change the country.

These people should be punished.

Good.

>I have opinions on the details of how the judicial system of another country on the other side of the globe deals with vandals and violent thugs, but only very selectively, i.e. if said thugs happen to be leftist, and I believe it is worth your while to hear about these opinions of mine.

Kek
>first day in prison
>aryan brotherhood comes to the antifa shits
>"So we heard you're lefties huh? You gonna have a hard time under the shower bitches!"
>they go in as nu-males
>they come out as trannies

It's for rioting at a presidential ceremony. A punishment personally deemed by OBAMA a year ago. These retards deserve everything they get.

There where bottles and improvised explosives thrown at cops. Property was purposely destroyed and things were lit on fire.

Give Antifa no fucking mercy. Well end up with those cowards over here let them stay in Europe. I dont want them waiting till I leave so they can break into my apartment and post it online.

What's wrong with him?

if rioters are gonna block roads and burn cars, the police (that i actually pay for) should be spraying these degenerates with machine gun fire. im sick of these fuckin pavement apes living off my money, bitching about my race, blocking my roads and being allowed to live in my society. sick of this fuckin shit. also no one cares about your shit tier country of whores and junkies.

It's twenty years now, Trump just tweeted after reading your stupid post.

Nah, most of the rioters are white.

fuck those guardsmen. they should have opened fire on the crowd.

set an example early on

Kill yourself dutchy. Swift and painful justice for every rioting nignog should be the fucking norm.

This theyll get half with good behavior minimum. Probably less. Well is it a federal charge? I think that the fed shit doesnt get halved.

>10 years is ridiculous.
Yeah they should have put them all to death.

I bet they thought they were going to get a slap on their little brown wrists too, it's pretty funny, they be cryi'n now.

It was on FEDERAL land, so its a FEDERAL crime, and the US government takes a very dim view on rioting and hooliganism on the elite federal property--- the US capital.

This bastards are lucky it isn't life in jail. Some compassionate Republicans thought that was a bit too much, even if Democrats rioted and set the Lincoln Monument on fire. So they reduced it down to just a decade or two in jail.

Those protesters wouldn't be in trouble if they had just rioted in NYC or Seattle, killed a few cops, burnt down a few buildings like they like to do elsewhere. But doing that on FEDERAL property, and in DC, was just stupid. Particularly when it takes PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP's intervention to get their charges reduced from FEDERAL FELONY to something that lets them go home in under a year.

Show no leniency USA. We showed them leniency once. Now we have annual chimpouts with property destruction, assault and intimidation like it is their right to do so.

Then maybe your country should get it's shit together. As much as I wish these fucks had been blown away by rooftop koreans, I think this will be a good deterrent for the less radical ones. As for the hardcore commies, they'll just pull more of this shit, and the ensuing backlash will be that much worse as a result.

What a shit country. No wonder foreigners feel free to rape your women and children. Why don't you just go duct tape a plastic bag over your head and save the planet by removing your carbon footprint from it?

Discipline crybaby losers early on. Good for the long run. The West and their citizens should be not exempted from this.

The law is the law, and it should be served. That's all.

>protesters

THEY ATTACKED A MCDONALDS
THINK OF THE BURGERS FOR GODS SAKE

nice, would like to see some of the faces.

underrated, lost

this is why Europed is kuk'd

It is to set an example. Maybe nobody got hurt now but if you let chimpouts slide then maybe next time someone will die from a thrown rock.

The rioting was totally unecessary whining, I'm not sorry at all if some people face 10 years in prison for it.

Finally some good news

They didn't vote to begin with.

Most of them were paid protestors and the professional trust fund anarchists out rioting for their own fun. Most have been arrested for the same acts dozens of times in other demonstrations--- but those were not in DC, a federal property making all crimes committed there federal felonies.

Those lily-white rioters will get redpilled on race relations real fast when they get to genpop.

You think Tyrone is going to protect their little white ass because they say "black lives matter!"? Lmao

> Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios
THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A FACIST LARRY! FUCK YOU!

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FACIST USA

Keep crying

What are they protesting?

Should be more. Try to get them convicted for being in a gang, disrupting the peace, vandalism, assault.

Stupid fucking commie scum. I hope they all get raped in prison.

Fantastic. Now, like the Nazis, lets start gassing those jews, those American "liberals", all those academics that don't march in lockstep with the government, all those bankers financing anti-government and anti-Trump and anti-Right movements and studies, and in place of the Romania, can we gas the niggers instead? Sounds like a great plan. I will happily take a job in the American Death Camps to help my country became great again.

Ikr. And these fucks will, with a straight face, say that it's "self defence" to assault, riot and loot in the name of their pathetic ideology.

Thanks Obama
Literally.

They injured police.

If they show remorse they will get leniency

Double down on their anarchist beliefs in court and get the max.

>hooliganism

Get a load of grandpa using grandpa terms letting everyone know he's a grandpa. Adorable.

>inb4whippersnapper