There are liberals browsing Sup Forums right now

>there are liberals browsing Sup Forums right now

There aren't enough nigger hate threads or Mexican spics gore threads. We should make some

If it weren't for Sup Forums, I'd still be a lib; let them read, let them debate, let them realize.

Sup Forums speaks for itself

this
they'll turn soon, post redpills in threads

Thhere's nothing wrong with that. Stop bullying

>there's non-natsoc's browsing Sup Forums right now

>Sup Forums speaks for itself

Sup Forums is a cesspool

There are moderates browsing Sup Forums right now too

Let them browse. Their hearts shall change once they get redpilled from constructive conversation and debates.

I've been here for 3 years, on and off. It's fun to see different sides of things. hi Sup Forums.

Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kid.

Back in the cuck shed Sven.

You know what I said is true.

>Sup Forums
>constructive conversation

the cuck speaks

>actually allowing Sup Forums shitposting to strongly shape your views

Good. Let them read the truth. It shall free them from the shackles of liberalism. Come for the spectacle, stay for the honesty. Redpill them all.

How was that rape that was broadcasted live on facebook? You guys praising that for its "diversity"?

remember when a bunch of pakistani men used british girls as sex slaves and the media didnt report on it because they were afraid itd seem racist? Remember when this was allowed to go on for over a decade?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha good times no but really die in a fire

Liberal here.

If it makes you feel better, I hate Muslims now. I don't mind gays, but transsexuals are freaks. I've always hated SJWs and basically women in general. And I believe nothing is more important than our 1st and 2nd amendments. I hate trump, but I hate Hillary more.

I still think the top 5% should be forced to provide more Gibs, I am not religious, and I think Asians are more of a master race than whites, I think you guys only hate Jews because they're more crafty than us and are beating us at our own game.

Liberal here. Bernie supporter, Hillary voter, and self described feminist. I've been a regular on Sup Forums since 2007 and almost exclusively browse Sup Forums since its inception.

If you're educated and capable of critical thinking then the retarded shitposting you assholes spew out has no effect. Only an ignorant, uneducated dumbass will actually have their minds changed by the incoherent garbage you morons post every day.

You could've summarized that post by simply saying
>btw im a grill

Sup Forums is a well of black ink

I'm not, though.

>the retarded shitposting you assholes spew out has no effect
WRONG
TRUMP GOT ELECTED
BTFO

I think you meant cuck.

I WAS a liberal back when I started.

Came for the spectacle and it ended up changing everything.

I still consider myself a classical liberal however.

came for the memes, left with a harsh overdose of reality

we come here to laugh at you

>used to be a moderate
>browse Sup Forums, probably longer than 75% of the board has been here
>am now radical left

The jew thing is to some people the most important part of the far right. It strikes me as well-intentioned defense of the ingroup but ultimately misguided.

I know, this makes me "a fucking leaf". Whattayagunnado. Its possible I need to take a red pill on the JQ

Lies. Deceptions.

Simple critical thinking blows progressivism out of the water.
On Sup Forums you definitely have to wade through the shit, but the truth comes out.
Assuming you aren't LARPing, you are too blinded by your ideology to see.

>ignorant, uneducated dumbass
>tacking words with the same meaning onto another with the same meaning
go home, retard. Sup Forums is a high-IQ board

>When you're a fucking WHITE MALE